Jayson G

Should I go to New York's first legal Psychedelic clinic?

17 posts in this topic

If you want more info on this, check this article out:

https://www.insidehook.com/article/new-york/field-trip-psychedlic-therapy-clinic

It's a pretty interesting read. 

But here's the problem .. 

This clinic only has Ketamine right now because that is the only legal one in USA I believe. It is working on getting other psychedelics in the future. 

I've seen many posts from you guys and @Leo Gura on how you don't recommend Ketamine for various reasons: 

danger factors, dissociativeness, etc. 

But from reading this article, it seems like if you're in a controlled environment supervised by experienced psychologists, etc. this can be incredibly safe, as they put it. 

So in that case, would you recommend going there? 

@Leo Gura Would love to hear your thoughts as well. 

Never tried ketamine so it's hard to comment on whether it's worth the definite damage it does to your kidneys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have. I can say it works. In myself. Same way as lcd or other psychedelics.
But I’m not sure. It was long ago. If I try to remember. It seems just right now, like it could have been a fake spiritual feeling..
Now we’ll never know. Or maybe we will. 

@Leo Gura Ok yeah if it really does cause damage to the kidneys, I don't think it's worth going that route. Guess the search for the feasible route continues .. 

@Jayson G If you do it a few times for the experience, that will be fine.

Just don't make a habit of it. Find proper, healthy psychedelics.

LSD, mushrooms, and DMT is what you want.

@Leo Gura That could be a good idea too. I was only considering micro-dosing or low dose level type thing anyways. I'm pretty new to psychedelics.

I would like to do those, but the problem is that on the east coast LSD, shrooms and DMT is highly unavailable. It's different on the west coast I heard. 

Or Austin. 

@Pookie Yes, I can see how a big desire can get them actually. Good point. I guess the fear of doing it makes the desire for search for it less, even though the desire is somewhat high. But when I saw that it's easily available in my area, legally, a train ride away, under supervision, a lot of the fear is removed. 

I think I have to find a community of experienced psychonautic friends maybe for learning, support, etc. 

9 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

on the east coast LSD, shrooms and DMT is highly unavailable.

Ahahahahaha..... xD

@Leo Gura I guess I have a lot more research to do hahaha .. my guess is new york is where it's at then. It's hard living in a bumblef*** town (though that's not an excuse) 

2 hours ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura I guess I have a lot more research to do hahaha .. my guess is new york is where it's at then. It's hard living in a bumblef*** town (though that's not an excuse) 

Some good ol' internet research should reveal the answer. Hint: you don't even have to leave your house.

@Lazertazer I'd like to dig into that and the probs I heard about that but not sure if it's okay to discuss that here lol but point considered fam :)

@Jayson G Ayahuasca is legal in some states. Google retreats for it. It's legal in Florida if you are on the east coast.  

Edited by erik8lrl

@erik8lrl Oh I thought Ketamine was the only legal one in USA. That's awesome, I'll definitely look into this 

3 hours ago, Lazertazer said:

Some good ol' internet research should reveal the answer. Hint: you don't even have to leave your house.

Quite risky. If the delivery guy is caught, and he tells the cops that he’s delivering them to you, that will be sufficient evidence to charge you for possession.

Ayahausca certainly ain't legal in Florida. People create all sorts of fake "legal" retreats. Doesn't change the fact that DMT is schedule 1 substance. Don't be dumb. Just cause some dude advertises something as legal doesn't mean that it is.

1 hour ago, Edogowa Conan said:

Quite risky. If the delivery guy is caught, and he tells the cops that he’s delivering them to you, that will be sufficient evidence to charge you for possession.

The guys don't know what they deliver. Of the millions of packages send every day there is a very small chance that your package gets into trouble. It is important to buy at a shop which knows how to package properly.

@Jayson G There are also packing stations for anonymity.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.