Lyubov

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

84 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

Why wouldn't he want to get laid by her?

Because maybe the whole interview was f*cking bizarre, with for example some audio guy interrupting and saying he suggests to keep dating Rudy's cousins and not this journalist. xD

He would need to have less than half a brain not to get cautious about this whole situation and pursue anything sexual with that girl.

36 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Why wouldn't he want to get laid by her?

That's besides the point. Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone.

I highly doubt he was preparing to have sex with her in that room.

The point is the whole thing is a fraud set up to make him look bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wawawiwa! Just watched the movie and I found the whole thing hilarious.

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

jumping on the first occasion to get laid 

Please explain, I am listening, he probably was attracted to her , maybe he even had some hope that he might get it there, but please how was he jumping on the first occasion to get laid?

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

He was receptive and insinuating he was interested in her.

She could have get him to undress anytime. Any escalation of her side would have been welcomed. 

K, lets say it is true, what is bad about it? 

12 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

He would be a geriatric man taking advantage of his position of power as a token of exchange for furthering a young woman's career.

It doesn't exactly suit well with his conservative republican basis as Giuliani is married and pretend to be exemplar.

Fair enough, nothing happened though, if they wanted to prove something why cut it and not make him at least do something that is real , this video is silly, made to test how biased you are. 

Edited by Claymoree

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's besides the point. Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone.

I highly doubt he was preparing to have sex with her in that room.

The point is the whole thing is a fraud set up to make him look bad.

yes it is but still OMEGALUL 

he took whisky shots with her

it's classic politician behavior 

it is edited to hell and nothing happened and it is being blown up greater than it is but still funny 

1 hour ago, Claymoree said:

Fair enough, nothing happened though, if they wanted to prove something why cut it and not make him at least do something that is real 

Then they couldn't show it on tv. 

And if making him do something and recording it isn't illegal it should be. 

I absolutely agree with @K Ghoulhere. Moral standards are needed. Such moral standards are expected from someone who is working in a high political position. It's called moral integrity. In this case he has not shown sexual integrity.

Nothing wrong with getting attracted to a woman he meets on a beach. But in this case it's a professional setting and she is a journalist. Of course any man in a political position should understand the implications and restrain himself. 

Let's say a woman seduces him and he engages in sex with her while divulging government secrets to her. This can be a threat to national security. Also he could easily put her in a favorable position to continue to get sex from her, which is a massive sign of internal corruption. 

This reminds me of Bill Clinton doing things to Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office. Bill could have easily let out important secrets to a newbie like Monica thus putting national security at risk. 

If a person in a high political position cannot have sexual restraint then he is not fit to be in that position. If they cannot have restraint with their sexual desires, what more things exist that they don't have control over? If they can't have sexual integrity, if they can be sexually baited, what else can they do that is worse, like cheating, lying, stealing, embezzling, frauding to get sex or money. Taking sex is similar to taking money. It comes from a desire. Desire can turn into greed. Then they can sacrifice anything to satiate this greed. 

It calls their whole moral compass into question 

If they cannot be trusted with their sexual integrity, they can't be trusted with anything else either. 

Having sex or soliciting sex in a professional environment is a very risky and callous irresponsible and unprofessional behavior. 

If he can ask sex or be okay with being seduced by her, then he can even ask sex from his assistant or secretary or any woman in a subservient position. He might even go  far as to blackmail or threaten or coerce if he doesn't get the sex he wants. This can lead to blatant abuse of power and appointing corrupt people in positions simply because he finds those people sexually attractive 

Such a person is not trustworthy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Giuliani as an old perv jumping on the first occasion to get laid by some young female and SBC abusing the situation is not mutually exclusive.

It's not mutually exclusive but for you to take a highly manipulated Sasha punked clip as proof of Giuliani's perviness is rather naive and self-serving.

Maybe Giuliani is a horny perv, but this clip is not a valid proof.

And honestly, who Giuliani hits on or tries to have sex with is none of our business as long as he isn't violating any laws. Which he isn't since this is obviously not some underage girl. If Giuliani wants to flirt with a 25 year old, have at it. And if she is cool with him taking off his pants, that's her problem.

3 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

It wasn't set up to make him look anything...

God that's naive.

Sasha's whole MO is to make people look as bad as humanly possible for laughs.

This is no different than doctored videos of Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi that right-wingers share on Facebook to delude themselves.

This truly is Fake News, from the king of fakery, Sasha.

@K Ghoul It is literally fake news. All the news sites and channels are covering this as if Giuliani is a pedophile. It's absurd. They treat this Borat movie as if it were investigative journalism when it is an extended episode of Punkd.

I don't know how to spell his name. I assumed it was Sasha.

38 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Unbelievable 

why? :D 

I think last part of the video is the most funny, he is on a bed Borat coms says his speech and he is already leaving  when Borat shows up, but it is made to look like Borat did it before he left the bed. 

Edited by Claymoree

34 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

As a woman, I have been throughout my 20s and up to today several time in the situation of seeing an overpowering old man trying to use his influence and/or offering it as a token of exchange for my body, so it my prerogative to have an opinion on that scene. If I could be disgusted by these experience on a personal level, why can't I cringe in disgust when its Giuliani ?

That's precisely the problem. Those experiences have clouded your neutrality.

Personally I think Giuliani is a ghoul. But that does not mean I will buy into Sacha's fraud. Framing people is wrong, even if they happen to be ghouls.

Listen up guys 

@Leo Gura. Is right about this. It's a scam. 

From Trump's mouth, 

"I don't know what happened. But years ago, you know, he tried to scam me, and I was the only one who said no way," Trump said, according to Herman. "That's a phony guy and I don't find him funny."

Trump added: "To me, he's a creep."

4jre2y.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Please be mindful not to spread propaganda here.

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Well because Borat’s name has been written all over certainly he must have seen the correct spelling of it? but he is saying he doesn’t know it so that got me confused and I couldn’t tell if he’s joking or not :( I used the word unbelievable because it can be interpreted as I don’t believe what he’s saying (in case he’s trolling me that shows that I didn’t fall for the trolling), and in case he truly didn’t know how to spell it, “unbelievable” then expresses a shock like how could you not know when it’s been written all over. In any case I fully covered myself ???

it's sasha* not sacha ahaha

Edited by Jacob Morres