Eren Eeager

ٍSSRIs with acid, does someone know about this combination?

15 posts in this topic

Hello guys

I am on SSRIs and I cannot stop them not until a year maybe but I want to take acid. Is there any danger for this combination.

I took 200 ug the other day, it wass like 100 ug and took like 4 hours to reach the peak. But I felt it wa quite unhealthy, like it raped my brain. And it was a very weird trip like very weird. I imagined that I will reincarnate into other beings. so any help?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

DO NOT TAKE PSYCHEDELICS WITH SSRIs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am on SSRIs. @Leo Gura Why not?

I took 600ug on SSRIs? It was a bad trip with good insights that made it easily worthwhile.

19 minutes ago, dyslexicCnut said:

I am on SSRIs. @Leo Gura Why not?

I took 600ug on SSRIs? It was a bad trip with good insights that made it easily worthwhile.

If you accidentally get 25i your dead that’s why , ssris for a long time at a young age also make it so stuff is less intense from my own experience 

Just now, Mvrs said:

If you accidentally get 25i your dead that’s why

What's 25i?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Easy, don't take psychedelics. Nothing wrong with SSRIs if you feel they are helping you. Be patient. You have time. Get to a place where you can let go of the SSRIs and then dabble in psychedelics when you are ready.

Edited by Lyubov

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

What's 25i?

25i-NBOMe, cheap psychedelic phenethylamine with similar potency and duration to LSD, sold often as fake acid. 

But it doesn't have to be this particular substance, there are many different variations of NBOMe's, each one would get you in the trouble. People have lost limbs due to vasoconstriction when overdosing phenethylamines.

I will try to tapper them down and then eventually stop them. I think acid will help me more.

I don't recommend mixing SSRI's with any substance really, even alcohol can cause some seriously bad reactions when mixed with them. I'd suggest making it your goal to taper off the antidepressants, then start your psychedelic journey. 

Also, AOT, yes. :)

SSris increase serotonin in the brain, lsd increases serotonin in the brain, serotonin syndrome is a condition in the brain which happens when too much serotonin has accumulated in the brain stem. It's an emergency state,precipitating an often fatal condition requiring immediate medical help.

So no don't take those together.

Even if you don't die, you might end up significantly downregulating the serotonin receptor and you could spin into psychosis or paranoia. Dangerous nightmarish states for anyone to be in.

Look up Hppd, you will very likely get that as well. It is a perma-fried, perma-tripping state. 

Serotonin storm/syndrome can result from mixing 2 or more serotonergic substances. SSRIs are generally not as likely to cause this as MAOI’s (including supplements like st Johns wort), but they still can and do. It’s mainly when dealing with 2 or more serotonin releasing agents like Zoloft + MDMA. Much less likely with LSD, but can still happen. You want to avoid it at all costs too; you look possessed from shivering and shaking so hard; heart beating like it’s gonna explode; intense forced vigilance like you’re fighting for your life...which feels like it’s about to disappear right then and there... not fun.

SSRI’s and psychedelics really just don’t mix — if you just started taking the SSRI, your tolerance will be low and you’ll be in danger of serotonin storm; if you’ve been on the SSRI for a while, your tolerance will be high and the psychedelic’s full effect will be thwarted. Just an all around bad combo.

Edited by The0Self

Combining SSRIs and psychedelics has significantly increases risk and safety concerns. We don't give advice about how to combine SSRIs and psychedelics on the forum since it is considered an unsafe practice. 

As a general reminder: on the forum we advocate for responsible usage of psychedelics for the purpose of spiritual and personal development. Things like bragging about monster dosages, recreational party use, sourcing, posting while high, misuse of psychedelics, such as suggesting the combination of SSRIs with psychedelics is no big deal is discouraged and may receive a warning. 

Why don't you dumbshits use google before literally risking your lives?