SpYITB

disturbing post from a year ago

43 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 333 said:

Lol bro I know you're not telling me anything new. Reality can be whatever we make it to be. I said I had an awakening that was exactly the same as what Leo described. I literally "I'm god?" and experienced godhood. Pure bliss and love. For eternity. That got boring. Look at my post history and you will see that I understand this truth very well. This whole forum is just god talking to itself.  

Tell me, where does the feeling of boredom reside in infinite love and pure presence?  

5 hours ago, 333 said:

Lol bro I know you're not telling me anything new. Reality can be whatever we make it to be. I said I had an awakening that was exactly the same as what Leo described. I literally "I'm god?" and experienced godhood. Pure bliss and love. For eternity. That got boring. Look at my post history and you will see that I understand this truth very well. This whole forum is just god talking to itself.  

Indeed you do and indeed it is :)

just read the whole post and yeah i think that dude was actually very woke  in certain areas (in human terms) ...its not boredom though - in the egoic sense anyway -- He seems to have missed Love as the fabric, but as Infinity God's greatest gift is its Love for itself.  So it returns to discover itself again and again into Infinity.  Let me explain.  As pure infinity,  It enjoys Love for itself for eternity - such that somewhere in eternity (really nowhere)  becomes the desire to create the experience of not knowing into knowing what it is.  A separation if you will.  

There was never a difference or a separation- it just creates the difference so that there can be one. So that it can BE Infinite.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I love that post, I had the exact same experiences as him, especially the "yet there are infinite degrees of awakening more left", and the "I realised that this whole spiritual path is just ONE story of infinite other meaningless stories" and the "I experienced that no matter what I do, even if I kill myself, I will be reborn infinite times more." and definitely the "BUT that infinity is so infinite, that is finite. Basically, that INFINITY will feel like blink of the eye, and you will get "bored" and will reborn "instantly", after you get bored being formless. READ THAT AGAIN

jesussssssssssss

Genesis 27:27-29