SpYITB

disturbing post from a year ago

43 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@RedLine I agree, when someone lives in the present moment, boredom doesn't exist or is at least largely deminished. Reality is to be experienced with curiosity and expressed with creativity. We ourselves being that divine expression of it. 

:x

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think it means things go full circle , the snake eating it’s own tail, the line going round and round in the circle formation represents this ...... oh it was just loading 

You win lad.

I mean i have felt it on my trips as well. Some of it feels wrong, i even felt this whole game was my fault xD

I'm glad i quit after like 30 trips. Still i sometimes come back, like today i had another mystical experience, it just keeps happening. I hope i excel in life, then i can leave spirituality truly behind me.

what's the root issue of the OP though if we look at it as fundamentally as possible? That ultimately everything is meaningless? why is this a problem? Isn't this perhaps the best thing about life? it could be no other way... how else then could we create meaning? xD

@Lyubov I also understood that the main issue he has is, that ultimately everything is meaningless because you will reincarnate anyway because out of boringness in this infinite love mode. And so he cannot escape this circle so he asks himself what to do now.

Correct me if I misunderstood him.

Very interesting view. What do you say about it? Is he right? But why not enjoy the creation? And is this not the meaning he was looking for? to enjoy the creation?

I think god wants to have a profound life. How many reincarnations of miserable lifes do you need to live through until you have a really good one? So there could be meaning in it to that god (you) wants to appreciate life as much as possible. 

"After you die, you can choose to "enjoy" formlessness for infinity. BUT that infinity is so infinite, that is finite. Basically, that INFINITY will feel like blink of the eye, and you will get "bored" and will reborn "instantly", after you get bored being formless."

I'm not 100% sure, but also feel this is case. 

How can you escape the fundamental nature of reality, which is Infinite Imagination? 

How are you even here if reality could exhaust itself to extintion, instead of being an Infinite Loop?

How can you experience only the formless "forever", when it is timeless? 

If Enlightenment has a begging, doesn't it also have an end?

Mahasamadhi may dissolve your "individual soul / particular thread of incarnations", but what will remain then? Only God, and Imagination is it's very nature. You cannot escape yourself.

Are you not all the Liberated Sages (Jesus, Ramana, Buddah) deluding yourself again? ;)

That's non-duality.

Edited by Fran11

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Lyubov I also understood that the main issue he has is, that ultimately everything is meaningless because you will reincarnate anyway because out of boringness in this infinite love mode. And so he cannot escape this circle so he asks himself what to do now.

Correct me if I misunderstood him.

Very interesting view. What do you say about it? Is he right? But why not enjoy the creation? And is this not the meaning he was looking for? to enjoy the creation?

I think god wants to have a profound life. How many reincarnations of miserable lifes do you need to live through until you have a really good one? So there could be meaning in it to that god (you) wants to appreciate life as much as possible. 

Seems short sighted and like he has his own emotional stuff still clouding his experience. I realize there are many degrees to awakening but as a life I know we all wish to personally experience those filled with joy. His just seems to lack this. I don’t know though, only speculating. All of “this” is not out of a lower conscious emotion such as boredom.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Lyubov I also understood that the main issue he has is, that ultimately everything is meaningless because you will reincarnate anyway because out of boringness in this infinite love mode.

I can't imagine ever getting bored of it.

At the end he asked to lock the thread so he's not so confident in his claims as he would have us believe.

All jokes aside, the original OP's post is an example of why it is important to have made solid introspective strides with philosophy and metaphysics before embarking on psychedelics. I'm talking about the Cartesian evil demon, idealism, materialism, Christ Consciousness and so forth.

The guy seems to have been a little bit shocked as to what was "discovered".

But why?

Understanding that you are an eternal-being is one of the most fundamental things that you can know, and that comes by way of the knowledge that un-consciousness cannot manifest in the first-person. You don't need psychedelics to understand this.

Therefore there cannot be a moment when you are not having an experience. All that can change is the nature of that experience.

That isn't and shouldn't be a dystopian concept.

It sounds funny but within Eternity there simply isn't time to be bored, lonely or crazy. Even being bored, lonely or crazy eventually becomes boring, and lonely (not to mention crazy).

These are just negative experiences that you've lost control of. If you are intent on experiencing the divine, one must have solid seated foundations within their own sovereignty. Divinity without sovereignty equals insanity.

Besides, one could even comment that boredom is just a negative way of talking about desire. An optimist may desire to eat, while a pessimist has simply become bored of not-eating.

Nonetheless, this is all academic relative to the perspective of the omnipotent God.

To suggest that the omnipotent God suffers from boredom, loneliness or craziness would imply that the omnipotent God is in bondage to a higher force: Boredom, loneliness and craziness. 

This is an oxymoron and completely impossible. If such a thing were true, it would not be an omnipotent God.

There is literally nothing to fear.

Edited by peachboy

I had a non-dual awakening before. Very similar to how Leo described his 5-meo awakenings. However, I got the sense that God does this all out of boredom and exploring itself because there's nothing else to do. There is no end. There never could be. So a lot of what that guy said rang pretty true to me. Sorry if this sounds bleak but yeah.

10 minutes ago, 333 said:

I had a non-dual awakening before. Very similar to how Leo described his 5-meo awakenings. However, I got the sense that God does this all out of boredom and exploring itself because there's nothing else to do. There is no end. There never could be. So a lot of what that guy said rang pretty true to me. Sorry if this sounds bleak but yeah.

Actually it is so that it can explore itself and then again awaken to its own Infinity.   This is synonmous with falling in love with itself.   Infinity and Love are the same thing

Here comes the mindfuck. its you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SpYITB Yes, it's a very hard hitting post, very truthful to my own experience and insights. 

My last enlightenment experience, it was awareness of immortality (and that there's no one here but me) which scared me the most. And this post has reminded me of it, my brain has kind of chosen to forget that experience I had since it was traumatic. Even now, I can sense I block myself from feeling that truth as it is. 

Even when I was a small kid, the idea of eternal life in heaven scared me. Terrified the living shit out of me. I just hoped God had a button I could press to just "switch off" and die because eternity is madness and scary. 

I pray to God that upon dying and living my life to its natural completion, I just die and switch off forever. But after that awareness of nothingness being immortal, I can't say I'm hopeful. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

17 hours ago, SpYITB said:

what do you guys make of this post?

Simple question.  Enlightenment is experience of direct consciousness, pure acceptance, pure presence.  

Now asnwer me this.  Why would you then want to avoid one state of consciousness and desire another if you are fully Enlightened?  

@Heart of Space that is the ego.   Even an eniightened master is not spared an ego.  But they are aware of what it is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Heart of Space that is the ego.  

Right, it's the ego mind wanting to avoid one thing and crave another.  That's my fundamental issue with the post.

This guy basically just concocted a psychedelic horror story of a narrative.  

Edited by Heart of Space

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Actually it is so that it can explore itself and then again awaken to its own Infinity.   This is synonmous with falling in love with itself.   Infinity and Love are the same thing

Here comes the mindfuck. its you.

Lol bro I know you're not telling me anything new. Reality can be whatever we make it to be. I said I had an awakening that was exactly the same as what Leo described. I literally "I'm god?" and experienced godhood. Pure bliss and love. For eternity. That got boring. Look at my post history and you will see that I understand this truth very well. This whole forum is just god talking to itself.