Rodrigo PF

Hello. I’d like to get in touch with people in second tier

16 posts in this topic

I am not sure about my stage. But I’d like to start looking for people in yellow and turquoise so they would help me either get to yellow or share ideas which both sides can discuss and understand. I feel like looking for people like that. 
if you’re a yellow or a turquoise. Please let me know. So we can just talk. And you could help me develop. 
thanks!! 

15 minutes ago, Rodrigo PF said:

I am not sure about my stage. But I’d like to start looking for people in yellow and turquoise so they would help me either get to yellow or share ideas which both sides can discuss and understand. I feel like looking for people like that. 
if you’re a yellow or a turquoise. Please let me know. So we can just talk. And you could help me develop. 
thanks!! 

Why dont you just PM some of the mods? :) wish I could help but Im just a lowly tier1 ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Heey Rodrigo,

Find out where you at the spiral and hang out with people in that color so you can grow to the next one (and see the limitations of your stage). Don't rush trough the stages to get to the next tier. It's a marathon not a sprint. It's not a like a tier 2 person can give better advice than tier 1 person. Tier 2 person's advice may sound ridiculous to you because you haven't found/seen the limitations of your current stage which means the advice may not land properly or not growing you as quick as you would like. Find your color, then you have your roadmap lay out for you.

You are welcome to tell me what you want to discuss.

I cannot guarantee you help though.

Cheers

?I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey?

tenor (7).gif

@Rodrigo PF Don't worry about finding one in real life. Online will also do just fine.

I have also never encountered one in real life, even though I always wanted to meet one. Until I started growing in Yellow more and more I realised these are also just people :) and I didn't really need to meet one, I thought I did, but I didn't. (basically I was looking for a mentor). I thought I met a Turquoise person because her energy was so extreme, but she was primary Blue person with some Turquoise (she had a couple enlightment experiences, (we met up at talked)). Life will give you a Turquoise person if you really need it.

Anyways, Did you watch all of Leo's Spiral Dynamics video's (these are great summary)? Did you buy the book? if you read and study it and apply it to your life you should be able to find your color. I really started to see my own color once I started seeing other people's colors.

@Rodrigo PF First thing if you are orange you are not going to gain so much from yellow/turquoise, you have to evolve to green first. If you are green you can start exploring yellow.

Instead of talking to yellow/turquoise find an interesting 2nd trier youtuber and try to understand how he/she is thinking. It's best if you are already interested in a certain topic (this will make your transition easier) and you will be able to see it from 2nd tier perspective.

In my opinion this is the most efficient way to evolve. Finding solid yellow friends is hard if you aren't yellow yourself. You will repel such people. Green are annoying because they believe in "objective facts" and they often accuse me of being irrational.

I'm from Mexico, actually from Morelos but now I live in Mexico City. I would consider myself at an early stage Yellow, not solid Yellow, but I've overcome a blue stage raising (my father is a Christian leader (pastor) and then after I pursued a career in Economics and worked at a large consultancy business (KPMG) and tried and failed many investments. Now I'm studying philosophy and mathematics full time. Let's keep in touch.

On 22/10/2020 at 8:10 PM, Username said:

@Rodrigo PF Green are annoying because they believe in "objective facts" and they often accuse me of being irrational.

You mean Orange? 

Man, t2 can be boring :/

they just talk about stuff, or not talk at all.

Where is the faitin, the conquest  !

@Rodrigo PF @Darvid Hey guys. Im from Mexico City too. We should get together some day to share some juicy insights lol. I dont know about you  but It´s quite hard to find people interested in these topics here in Mexico. I consider myself late orange/early green but Im as curious as you are in reaching higher levels of understanding. Keep in touch.

@Rodrigo PF I am orange-Green-yellow stage. I have aspects of each stage. My thinking is more Green-yellow but I need to integrate Stage Orange aspects first. 

Conversations can be useful but most likely you are feeling lonely. It happens to all of us at times.

Start to get serious about conscious work.

Meditation and Contemplation.

There are countless resources that can help you grow. If you feel you need to improve in a certain area of your life, there are tons of books on pretty much any topic you can think of. Read books on consciousness from Leo's book list.

@Emiliano You cannot share an Insight per say. It is really only sharing knowledge. An insight can only happen in your direct experience. Anything you share with another person is just a concept or idea. You need to investigate the topics you want to learn about for-yourself. This applies to reading books, watching videos, etc. It is hearsay until you intuit an insight for yourself.

insight

noun

the capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.