diamondpenguin

The Battle for Florida begins

8 posts in this topic

The battle between Biden and Trump has almost reached the final stage and I got a gut feeling that the final say is going to come down to Florida. Texas definitely swings far to the right, so we will have to wait and see what comes of this. Texas and Florida are both at a tossup but we may have to wait and see what happens in Florida to decide our next president. It is a tight battle for Michigan and Texas. Biden has the lead over trump, even if trump does win in texas and michigan. Joseph Biden may be able to hold on and win if he takes home Florida. I voted for Joe today so that hopefully helps his campaign trail on the west coast. Oregon Washington And Cali are all locked up to the left as there is no surprise there. The midwest swings very heavy toward donald trump with all the christian hunter farmers out there. And the East Coast is a toss up for Both Donald And Joseph. I think we have a chance as long as Florida can go blue. What do you all think about the tossup states that we have remaining in these last few weeks of the presidential race?

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Biden doesn't need Florida at all. But without Florida Trump has no chance.

If Biden wins Florida, it's like a Mike Tyson KO straight to the face in the 1st round.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Biden will win Florida. 

Biden is up by single point 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

37 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

I think we have a chance as long as Florida can go blue. What do you all think about the tossup states that we have remaining in these last few weeks of the presidential race?

Most of the tossups don't matter. The blue-leaning states matter more because Biden still wins if he only loses the tossups.

I think it's fair to say the consensus view is 538's and they have a convenient "tipping points" thing in their forecast according to which PA has the most chance of being the place where the race is decided (FL and Wisconsin being each about half as likely to be the tipping point according to that model). The likelyhood that any single state might decide the presidential is very small to begin with but it makes some sense to focus on PA, not just because of its size but because Biden is likely to lose some blue-leaning states in the Great Lakes area if he does poorly in PA.

I know: so consensual, so boring.

Edited by commie

48 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Biden will win Florida. 

In Florida or in the election polls all together?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden doesn't need Florida at all. But without Florida Trump has no chance.

If Biden wins Florida, it's like a Mike Tyson KO straight to the face in the 1st round.

Well if that isn't the truth of the matter right there. The Tyson-Biden KO straight to the face getting the state to win the presidential race. Please Correct me if I'm wrong, I read you saying earlier in October that michigan is the state that Biden needs to win the race. Do you think that if biden loses michigan and florida that he still has a shot office or because of his big lead does is he just going to win a few more states and cruise to victory?And the reason I may seem projective is because I am a person that is not super conscious of the mechanics of projection, I just know that the mind is very hard thing to control, when I was younger I though I had full control over my mind, but now learning more about my random thoughts that come and go, it is up to the universe to decide what happens next in everyone's noggin, not the ego. The ego is along for the ride and so are we all as we watch this thing play out until November.

47 minutes ago, commie said:

Most of the tossups don't matter. The blue-leaning states matter more because Biden still wins if he only loses the tossups.

I think it's fair to say the consensus view is 538's and they have a convenient "tipping points" thing in their forecast according to which PA has the most chance of being the place where the race is decided (FL and Wisconsin being each about half as likely to be the tipping point according to that model). The likelyhood that any single state might decide the presidential is very small to begin with but it makes some sense to focus on PA, not just because of its size but because Biden is likely to lose some blue-leaning states in the Great Lakes area if he does poorly in PA.

I know: so consensual, so boring.

Well, trump seems to be screwing himself over even today by first today lying about taking New York in a landslide and it being a solid Biden state. As well leaving a 60 minutes interview early which makes his PR slide into a downhill spiral into the abyss. Perhaps caused by his increasing anxiety that he will lose this thing and end up behind bars. You are saying that not one state will decide the presidency, and creator of the website has said that Florida will take Biden the cake. And India has said that Biden will win Florida. So what this all means and from learning about how reality is love and that Biden has the lead and is the more Loving Candidate. That Biden Will became the 46th President of the United States. It is almost guaranteed. The age of Trump is coming to a close and not soon enough for the people of this country. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

In American politics, that means Trump has the advantage.