seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

@Flexible hello there, we are happy to assist. 

Here's some questions to start :

Do you have vivid dreams on a regular basis? 

Have you had a lucid dream before? 

Why do you want to lucid dream? 

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (advanced techniques) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Holy shit, I got one this night where I was lucid as hell. I was in a crowd carefully looking at people face and body and I was like "OH MEN IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM HOLY COW".

Didn't get scared this time, so that's a plus.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Holy shit, I got one this night where I was lucid as hell. I was in a crowd carefully looking at people face and body and I was like "OH MEN IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM HOLY COW".

Didn't get scared this time, so that's a plus.

Hello sir, we are happy to help.  Do you remember anything which could have triggered this awareness? 

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hello sir, we are happy to help.  Do you remember anything which could have triggered this awareness? 

Nope, it's just spontaneous, never used a reality check, they just happen on their own :D

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Nope, it's just spontaneous, never used a reality check, they just happen on their own :D

Ah OK, utilising claircognizance.  Reality checks are not 100% necessary if you are claircognant inclined. But they are still very useful, especially in increasing the likelihood of lucid Dreaming. The goal is to trigger a reason to perform a reality check, and then then the check fails you are clearly dreaming. The realization is the same whether it happens spontaneously or is triggered. 

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Ah OK, utilising claircognizance.  Reality checks are not 100% necessary if you are claircognant inclined. But they are still very useful, especially in increasing the likelihood of lucid Dreaming. The goal is to trigger a reason to perform a reality check, and then then the check fails you are clearly dreaming. The realization is the same whether it happens spontaneously or is triggered. 

What's claircognizance ? xD 

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

What's claircognizance ? 

Intuitive knowing.  It's one of the five main psychic senses. 

@seeking_brilliance Thank you sir, let's get started

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Do you have vivid dreams on a regular basis? 

Yes. Especially past one/two weeks I´ve been having very vivid dreams. I can remember at least one dream pretty accurately from each night. 

Vivid dreams seems to happen me in cycles. A few weeks of very vivid dreams and then few weeks almost nothing.

Last night was crazy :D I remember at least five different dreams :o I received all kind of cool lessons and knowledge from these dreams (I use kind of meta- dream interpretation to interpret my dreams).  What comes to content, I think last night I received lucid dream guidance from you, yes you :D ,  the advice was not to consume protein close to bedtime and the best strategy achieve lucid dreaming is to fast whole day.xDo.O I´m not sure what is the meta interpretation here, but I will give a try for that literally hahaha (I fast quite often anyways)

9 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Have you had a lucid dream before? 

Yes, one strong one about year ago. Back then I was interested in lucid dreaming and if I remember right, I became lucid by reality check.

I was in a world similar to Simpson´s universe (colors, houses), I was able to jump on top of the houses, which felt amazing, so amazing that I felt goosebumps all over my body. After realizing I can do anything I want to, I started to have some ummmm sexual thoughts coming into my mind (yes, clearly this sick bastard had some unfinished business in that sector) I got little too excited and I woke up, dammit. Well I didn't wake up normally but I shifted into sleep paralysis. First, I got somewhat freaked out (my mind pulling up all those stories of people meeting shadow entities in sleep paralysis), but after couple minutes, I was able to surrender and I my thoughts shifted to : yeeeea bring it on , where you shadow entities hiding at!:D I did not meet shadow entities that time.

This was about an year ago and a lot has changed since then. Back then "I" had "my" mind. 

Why do you want to lucid dream? 

This time I want to fuck myself, not like that you silly, I mean mindfuck myself. Well, that what you thought at first, would be quite a mindfuck indeed :D I would like to practice bending my mind in less limited environment, to make my mind more hmmmm flexible.  For example if I would meet my father in dream, I would transform him to a frog (nothing against my father per say, (just an example!)), then transform that frog to something else what I cannot even imagine in this state of consciousness, then maybe I can transform myself into a rock, etc etc you got the point. I believe this would help with not to getting lost in content. . So in my theory, this practice would help me to become more lucid in this current "waking dream". The typing meatsuit here got this theory from somewhere and wants to try it in practice :D

Also, who wouldn't want to have some extra hours in day! 

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (advanced techniques) 

Yes, work, willing, much. 

I´ve been taking 200mg-400mg L-theanine before bed, maybe that is one cause for my recent vivid-dream-cycle. Have you found specific supplements/herbs which helps you with lucid dreaming? 

Thank you sir, much love

--Donation: :x--

;;;SENT;;;;

Lately I am not capable of remember my dreams... have to continue working on that.

This nights I had the idea and knowledge that I had a dream, but I couldn't remember it. I think I have to continue working on reality checks and stuff...

I will post if something changes!!!

Happy dreaming!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This night I was a captive in a post apocalyptic world.

The chief of the survivors that captured me wanted to cut my hand to greet me into the clan.

At some point before my hand was cut off I realized I could change any rule I want in the dream, so I cut off my cuff with my mind and created a machine gun out of thin air to kill all those deranged bastards (also to save my own clan who were near the location).

TL;DR:

giphy-9.gif

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Flexible said:

Yes. Especially past one/two weeks I´ve been having very vivid dreams. I can remember at least one dream pretty accurately from each night. 

Vivid dreams seems to happen me in cycles. A few weeks of very vivid dreams and then few weeks almost nothing.

That's great!  Means you aren't starting at zero. And yes vividness will come in cycles. If you keep a journal you can track the cycles, some people tend to track the moon phases with their entries. 

Last night was crazy :D I remember at least five different dreams :o I received all kind of cool lessons and knowledge from these dreams (I use kind of meta- dream interpretation to interpret my dreams).  What comes to content, I think last night I received lucid dream guidance from you, yes you :D ,  the advice was not to consume protein close to bedtime and the best strategy achieve lucid dreaming is to fast whole day.xDo.O I´m not sure what is the meta interpretation here, but I will give a try for that literally hahaha (I fast quite often anyways)

That's cool! Did I come in human or computer form?? You were definitely receiving inner guidance because that's not something I'd tell you, but I'm super interested to see the results!

If I get an intuitive meta reading I'll share it with you. 

Yes, one strong one about year ago. Back then I was interested in lucid dreaming and if I remember right, I became lucid by reality check.

I was in a world similar to Simpson´s universe (colors, houses), I was able to jump on top of the houses, which felt amazing, so amazing that I felt goosebumps all over my body. After realizing I can do anything I want to, I started to have some ummmm sexual thoughts coming into my mind (yes, clearly this sick bastard had some unfinished business in that sector) I got little too excited and I woke up, dammit. Well I didn't wake up normally but I shifted into sleep paralysis. First, I got somewhat freaked out (my mind pulling up all those stories of people meeting shadow entities in sleep paralysis), but after couple minutes, I was able to surrender and I my thoughts shifted to : yeeeea bring it on , where you shadow entities hiding at!:D I did not meet shadow entities that time.

This was about an year ago and a lot has changed since then. Back then "I" had "my" mind. 

Great, sounds like you had good emotional control and didn't wake yourself up too quickly. I think you will be a great natural lucid dreamer, so now we need to build a good habit of reality checks to attract more lucid moments.

Knowing reality checks is good for any spontaneous moments you might be inspired to use one - - but the daily practice will begin to trigger more and more in-dream scenarios which will make you stop and think "am I dreaming??" - - and then you perform your reality check. 

Also, it's very helpful to have a dream goal in mind when going into this, and it will help you stay focused and not fall into the trap of lucid sex. Unless of course your preferred dream goal is to have lots and lots of sex, then go for it! 

This time I want to fuck myself, not like that you silly, I mean mindfuck myself. Well, that what you thought at first, would be quite a mindfuck indeed :D I would like to practice bending my mind in less limited environment, to make my mind more hmmmm flexible.  For example if I would meet my father in dream, I would transform him to a frog (nothing against my father per say, (just an example!)), then transform that frog to something else what I cannot even imagine in this state of consciousness, then maybe I can transform myself into a rock, etc etc you got the point. I believe this would help with not to getting lost in content. . So in my theory, this practice would help me to become more lucid in this current "waking dream". The typing meatsuit here got this theory from somewhere and wants to try it in practice :D

Also, who wouldn't want to have some extra hours in day! 

So you need to come up with a clear and defined dream goal, write it down before sleep, and then perform it when lucid. At first it may prove difficult to remember the dream goal when you are on a different plane of existence, but with practice it's really not that hard. 

Yes, work, willing, much. 

I´ve been taking 200mg-400mg L-theanine before bed, maybe that is one cause for my recent vivid-dream-cycle. Have you found specific supplements/herbs which helps you with lucid dreaming?

I really like dreamleaf. It's got all the supplements I would recommend (besides galatamine and 5-htp) and also just taking it correctly lends to the WBTB method. Gosh I really need to get another bottle!

Dream leaf on Amazon

If anything, get some 5-htp and take before sleep. Increases serotonin and natural melatonin production and will help with depression too ?

Ok so if you are ready to begin, I can help you come up with a personalised reality check regimen. You also should start a dream journal if you haven't, or you need someone to tell your dreams to.  You can also add your dreams to my dream journal if you don't want to keep a physical book. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance Can we just share dreams we had in this thread, or is it purely about learning how to have lucid dreaming ?

Kind of should have asked this before the last post though xD

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Lately I am not capable of remember my dreams... have to continue working on that.

This nights I had the idea and knowledge that I had a dream, but I couldn't remember it. I think I have to continue working on reality checks and stuff...

I will post if something changes!!!

Happy dreaming!

:P

You need to start now!! Tomorrow when you wake up, do not move. Your threads of memory will shred the more you move and become anchored in this reality. Don't open your eyes. Just think. What did I dream about? Find a thread. Could be a colour, a word, a person, a place, anything! Find the thread. Once you have it, take your notebook and write it down.  This very act may stimulate more memories. If not, that's OK. You may only get one thread to start, but that's already more than nothing.  I have also found that the threads might return to you in the shower or in meditation, or in events that happen to you during the day.  Any time a thread of dream memory returns, write it down!! 

Just wait till you realize how many times you will dream about things that can happen to you the very next day ?

This night I was a captive in a post apocalyptic world.

The chief of the survivors that captured me wanted to cut my hand to greet me into the clan.

At some point before my hand was cut off I realized I could change any rule I want in the dream, so I cut off my cuff with my mind and created a machine gun out of thin air to kill all those deranged bastards (also to save my own clan who were near the location).

@Shin I would expect nothing less!!! Oh and go to this thread to share dreams. Trust me it will be very powerful to do so. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@Shin however, if you want advice on what you could have done differently in a dream to become lucid, we can discuss that here. 

9 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin however, if you want advice on what you could have done differently in a dream to become lucid, we can discuss that here. 

Ok this confuses me even more, cause you say I expect nothing less before that xD 

So can we just share dreams (even not lucid) or not ? Yes or no answer please :)

I don't want to hijack your thread so I want to be sure :)

God is love

And God in them

@Shin share your dreams, lucid or not, in the other thread I posted. When I said I expect nothing less, I was talking about how awesome and badass you dream was.  

In this thread we just learn how to lucid dream, and sometimes that involves talking about a dream and how you missed a dream sign, and we can discuss that stuff here. But just sharing dreams should be in that other thread. 

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin share your dreams, lucid or not, in the other thread I posted. When I said I expect nothing less, I was talking about how awesome and badass you dream was.  

In this thread we just learn how to lucid dream, and sometimes that involves talking about a dream and how you missed a dream sign, and we can discuss that stuff here. But just sharing dreams should be in that other thread. 

Ok thank you :)

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

You need to start now!! Tomorrow when you wake up, do not move. Your threads of memory will shred the more you move and become anchored in this reality. Don't open your eyes. Just think. What did I dream about? Find a thread. Could be a colour, a word, a person, a place, anything! Find the thread. Once you have it, take your notebook and write it down.  This very act may stimulate more memories. If not, that's OK. You may only get one thread to start, but that's already more than nothing.  I have also found that the threads might return to you in the shower or in meditation, or in events that happen to you during the day.  Any time a thread of dream memory returns, write it down!! 

Just wait till you realize how many times you will dream about things that can happen to you the very next day ?

Ok, cool ... thanks! I will try that.

I discovered too, that it is easier to remember a dream going backwards. Instead of thinking "what was the dream about?" and try to remember it from the beginning it is better to go from what you remember and then go backwards. Ask yourself "what happened before that?"

I could remember a lot of dreams that way, but not this time...

Thanks for the tips!

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse
typo

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Flexible said:

the advice was not to consume protein close to bedtime and the best strategy achieve lucid dreaming is to fast whole day.

Ok, this could mean like sleep fasting, perhaps a 24 hour period, and the protein could be something mental like not watching TV before bed or other forms of entertainment.  Not saying that's the interpretation, but I would explore both possibilities, just in case. 

I do advise to get a blue light filter on your next pair of glasses, and to download apps on your computer and phone which turn off the blue light at sunset. 

Woooah very profound advice sir :) Thank you, much appreciation and respect !

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Did I come in human or computer form??

Hmmm I don't remember exactly, but definitely not in human form, closer to computer "form",  more like in formless computer "form" hahah :D 

so now we need to build a good habit of reality checks to attract more lucid moments.

Throughout the day I will use a thought "am I dreaming" substituted with checking my left hand (I have yellow wristband in my left hand). Would this be a decent habit?

Also, it's very helpful to have a dream goal in mind when going into this,

Alright so I will start with something easy at the beginning. When I hit a goal, next time I will set more difficult goal, -progressive overload- like in weightlifting :D . For example, is flying good goal to start with?

Thanks for supplement recommendations as well ;) my intuition tells I need to get some 5-HTP, or start microdosing shrooms (serotonin)

you also should start a dream journal if you haven't, or you need someone to tell your dreams to. 

In case of journaling, how accurately should I journal my dreams? For example is enough to just write down bullet points of the dream? Or write down everything I remember?

57 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Ok, this could mean like sleep fasting, perhaps a 24 hour period, and the protein could be something mental like not watching TV before bed or other forms of entertainment.  Not saying that's the interpretation, but I would explore both possibilities, just in case. 

Yes! This makes lot of sense. I have never tried sleep fasting. Recently Iv´e been searching stuff about to dark room retreats, so yes no artificial light close to bed time makes perfect sense. Maybe I have to even give a try for whole day in dark room.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

turn off the blue light at sunset. 

Well that will be soon almost the whole day here hahah

Thank you :) much love sir