seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Oh I see... The gym guy scenario was not a meetup in Astral. Zero would have just been summoning a golem, so to speak, in the image of the gym guy just for fun. My offer to meet with zero in Astral, (was joking of course) was a whole other matter and yes that sex would typically be consensual. I don't even know if astral meetups are possible, so that's just all hypothetical joking banter. 

ah ok, I don´t know anything about golems... shouldn´t they be asked about consent? or is it their life purpose? :) 

41 minutes ago, Hulia said:

ah ok, I don´t know anything about golems... shouldn´t they be asked about consent? or is it their life purpose? :) 

Haha why do I feel like this is one big trick question ? touche you got me. 

Even if we get consent, how can we trust any truth to it? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Ok... once I said that I wanted to have sex with Scarlett Johansson in a lucid dream, but I was really kidding about it. Then I forgot that...

Ok, today I didn't become lucid, but I had a dream that I met her, she was attending at a coffee shop and I bought her some coffee. Lol

She was the cashier at the coffee shop hehehe... Funny.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Ok... once I said that I wanted to have sex with Scarlett Johansson in a lucid dream, but I was really kidding about it. Then I forgot that...

Ok, today I didn't become lucid, but I had a dream that I met her, she was attending at a coffee shop and I bought her some coffee. Lol

She was the cashier at the coffee shop hehehe... Funny.

:P

Star light, start bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. 

Before you drift off tonight, wait for a light to appear and then make a wish. For example, wish that you will see Scarlett again, and that she will tell you that you are dreaming. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

51 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Star light, start bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. 

Before you drift off tonight, wait for a light to appear and then make a wish. For example, wish that you will see Scarlett again, and she will tell you that you are dreaming. 

Cool @seeking_brilliance I’ll do that!

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 1/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

Tell me about the routine you are trying.

I try daily when I go to bed at night to sleep. I become unconscious after some time even I try hard to remain aware.

Many times I have tried after the 4 to 5 hours of sleep and still, I become unconscious in a few minutes even I try my best to remain aware.

I have felt that I can have success in it by trying it at noon Nap but I usually don't get time for Nap during the day.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

3 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I try daily when I go to bed at night to sleep. I become unconscious after some time even I try hard to remain aware.

Many times I have tried after the 4 to 5 hours of sleep and still, I become unconscious in a few minutes even I try my best to remain aware.

I have felt that I can have success in it by trying it at noon Nap but I usually don't get time for Nap during the day.

Yes, falling asleep is the main enemy. Ok, try counting up to 100 (counting down is associated with falling asleep, so do the opposite.) see the numbers in your mind's eye and really focus on nothing but the numbers and possible hypnagogia which may arise.  It will take practice not to fall asleep but it's definitely possible. 

49 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Yes, falling asleep is the main enemy. Ok, try counting up to 100 (counting down is associated with falling asleep, so do the opposite.) see the numbers in your mind's eye and really focus on nothing but the numbers and possible hypnagogia which may arise.  It will take practice not to fall asleep but it's definitely possible. 

Make sure you're drowsy enough, otherwise you'll get too concentrated to fall asleep.

6 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Make sure you're drowsy enough, otherwise you'll get too concentrated to fall asleep.

Yes good point. Or maybe if you find yourself too concentrated, start counting down until you find yourself too drowsy. Then ride that wave back and forth until you find the sweet spot. Thanks@Michal__ !!!!! 

Now remind me to try that ???

16 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Thanks a lot for the Tip. I will definitely try it. Thanks

7 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Thanks a lot for the Tip. I will definitely try it. Thanks

I tried it twice last night. 

Before sleep, I counted to 100. Got a flash of this old lady's face looking at me intently. Once I got to 100 I started back down and I don't think I made it past 90 or 80 before sleep. ?

Then at 4 am, the dogs woke me up to go outside so I laid back down and started counting. Went to 50, then down to 30, then up to 60....down to 40... I think it was working. Was getting images and voices and false memories.  My problem is when I get the urge to roll over I give in way too easy. Went to sleep but had a good fun dream so I won't complain. 

18 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I tried it twice last night. 

Before sleep, I counted to 100. Got a flash of this old lady's face looking at me intently. Once I got to 100 I started back down and I don't think I made it past 90 or 80 before sleep. ?

Then at 4 am, the dogs woke me up to go outside so I laid back down and started counting. Went to 50, then down to 30, then up to 60....down to 40... I think it was working. Was getting images and voices and false memories.  My problem is when I get the urge to roll over I give in way too easy. Went to sleep but had a good fun dream so I won't complain. 

Wao Amazing. Keep it up. I will also try it. Thanks a lot for sharing it. :-)

Accidentally woke up at 4 am today, I had to get up to the toilet so that woke me up quite a bit. 

Tried the technique, couldn't fall asleep.

I think I fell back asleep at 6 am. 

Had a begging stage of Astral Projection. The buzzing. Thought I'd manage to get out of my body again, but couldn't. 

But at least this gave me an idea to purposefully try to AP once a week, instead of relying on when it happens randomly.

13 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Accidentally woke up at 4 am today, I had to get up to the toilet so that woke me up quite a bit. 

Tried the technique, couldn't fall asleep.

I think I fell back asleep at 6 am. 

Had a begging stage of Astral Projection. The buzzing. Thought I'd manage to get out of my body again, but couldn't. 

But at least this gave me an idea to purposefully try to AP once a week, instead of relying on when it happens randomly.

Hmm try the Velo technique next time

Bacically you oscillate your energy /chi up and down body head to toe in a sinusoidal pattern like with shamanic breathing.   At your own pace but preferably fast. 

Can use this video for sound cues and speed it up to suit your needs. 

24 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hmm try the Velo technique next time

Bacically you oscillate your energy /chi up and down body head to toe in a sinusoidal pattern like with shamanic breathing.   At your own pace but preferably fast. 

Can use this video for sound cues and speed it up to suit your needs. 

Thanks, I'll try.

@Michal__ @Muhammad Jawad @SirVladimir

Successfully left my body last night. 

Had to get up to let dogs out, I was sooo groggy. But when I laid back down I was like fine-- I'll try the two methods I've been preaching. I started with counting up to fifty. At first I was just visualising the numbers but went to writing them down on my screen with astral hands. Somewhere in the forties I lost count so I switched to VELO. I'm not good at VELO really, I can only move the energy real slow and sluggish without some THC in my immediate system, but it's something I work on about once a day. 

Just like @Michal__ I was now finding it hard to go back to sleep. So now I switch it up and decide to just 'listen/pray with my heart' which was the advice my astral friend Sam told me to do. He said it's a 'loving letting' , not so much an action.  

Finally I find myself groggy again and have rolled onto my side. I get to that buzzing space where I know I could separate, and suddenly I see my husband get up out of bed to leave the bedroom (I have no idea if it's really happening, but I try this anyway) I ask him to come over and pull me out.  So he comes over to my side of the bed (definitely a dream, he would never do this) and is grabbing around my legs.  He pulls me out and I get up into the bay window and melt through and go out into the cul-de-sac just like I do in my bilocation adventures. 

I walk amongst the houses of my neighbourhood at night, and as usual I'm a weirdo and want to go in some of the houses and see what's going on. (don't ask) I completely forgot my goal of visiting my mind palace in a  vivid lucid dream, or of meeting Sam so I could get a visual of his appearance. 

I hear people talking loudly from one house so I go up to it, but I don't go inside. At this point I'm slipping more and more into a dream, I should have rubbed my hands together and kept reminding myself I was dreaming. 

I hear much louder on the street over, so I fly over there and find a room and board building for college kids. Now that seemed fun so I go investigate that place and once inside I've definitely slipped into a non lucid dream. 

@seeking_brilliance Good stuff and congrats. I'll read up on the technique and join this hotline gathering. Are we the Fellowship of the Dream?

Take a look at my now abandoned website for lucid dream goals. Every week we would vote on a dream goal to accomplish, and half the battle is remembering to do it once you're lucid.  I'd love to get it up and running again, but I will either switch to bi-monthly voting or just once a month. It became too much work to keep up the weekly voting, especially after returning to work from covid shut down where this website was born. 

https://www.ldgoals.com/

@SirVladimir fellowship of the dream ?

@seeking_brilliance Wow. But the website was actually performing, right...? Before JBE, I assumed projects like these were always too dreamy and idealistic for the world.

@SirVladimir I was getting participation. But not enough to keep the flame going through an increasingly hard time at work. But since then I've hired a new girl to run the front so things are getting much easier. It's been on my mind to relaunch the site.  The main complaint from participants was one week was not long enough to program the dream goal to memory. 

It's definitely one of those things that I consider a 'futuristic job', such as Astral coaching and astral games such as voting on a dream goal to accomplish. 

I'll give the sign-in info to anyone who would like to take over ? universe, are you listening?