seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 minutes ago, iameternallife said:

Reality is simple

Ego is complex

reality IS ego, which means the ego IS simple and complex

damn... this is getting pretty complex.

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@electroBeam you could be dreaming, better check. 

I know im not dreaming, because I know I'm gonna dream tonight, checkmate!

Or both? ?‍♂️ The dream of consistency and solidity could feel like a hundred years,( or more or less)  with other dreams happening all the time, many of which we call night dreams.  We have proved that there can be dreams within dreams, so that shouldn't be too hard to take in...   

Kind of makes sense in this context when leo says you were never born.... We don't remember a birth because dream awareness tends to develop later.  This happens in night dreams too... We feel dropped into a dream, never really knowing a beginning  besides ones we imagine. That is, except for WILD/Astral projection. 

Then again they say you should try and retain a string of awareness through 'death' and that WILDING is merely practice.  

?  Heh sorry I won't keep spreading misinformation... I just liked the fan theory and wanted to flesh it out. Don't mind me. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Ive got a feeling that just exploration and questioning/opening up to the foundations of what a dream really is, is gonna be the point here, rather then getting a definitive answer.

Tbh I have no idea of whether I went to sleep and this is the end result. Both the dreams and night and now are indistinguishable. And is there a holy grail of an answer to whether im in the waking state or the dream state, or is exploration the point itself.

Edited by electroBeam

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Ive got a feeling that just exploration and questioning/opening up to the foundations of what a dream really is, is gonna be the point here, rather then getting a definitive answer.

Agreed ??

On 20/10/2020 at 7:55 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

1-800-555-LUCIDRX

Love them Trips 5's

& Ya can't learn to lucid dream when you're already in One
❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@seeking_brilliance

So last night I went into the dreamland with WBTB (not intentional), saw a theme reappearing and got lucid.

The theme from a dream before:

I went on a hike to the lake with an acquaintance. Going through the forrest I howled like a wolf (hermione style in harry potter's prisoner of azkaban) and saw a wolf bolting down to us from the hillside.

The spirits I summoned -

I can't get rid of them.

I ran to a skew pine and climbed on it. Another wolf chased to me and the two gathered at my tree.

I hoped that my friend could escape and get help while the wolves focused on me.

I realized that this is me acting in a certain way and then being stressed out (Surprise! Who would have thought!) because of my behavior. I regretted not turning around and coming towards them.

The lucid dream with the theme reappearing:

I got chased by a man. I run around a corner and realize that I run away from him and not to him.

So I turn around, run at him and he runs through me as though as I am a ghost. Replacing the fear, I feel total love for him as he runs through me.

It is love like a parent has for its child. The all encompasing love you feel when you feel an orgasm. Total acceptance, appreciation, gratitude, adoration. I felt that he is my creation and I love him so much.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance awesome report? yes one time I was lucid and I ran towards this big burly man who wanted to beat me up. I couldn't get him to go away, and couldn't defeat him, so I made myself invincible and took the pounding. He got bored and went away. 

@electroBeam because it's a different realm of consciousness that's fun and interesting to explore...made more attainable with certain nootropics.  As a materialist I used to think dreaming was for memory consolidation...that shit went out the window (with a lot of other materialistic bullshit).

So... I'm pretty sure that whenever I'm lucid, I'm merely dreaming of being lucid. I tend to think that there's a connection or bridge between the dream self and my physical self 'out there' (please add quotation marks to each word above) 

But what would there be to bridge? Do I really believe there's two separate selves going on? One here and there, and somehow through remembering, a bridge is made? 

When I am lucid, it's never a true match of this waking self/memories. the problem is there's no bridge to be made. I am whoever I am, in whatever dream, and there is no body lying in bed waiting for me. So when I get lucid, it's merely dreaming a set of memories, and dreaming that those memories belong to me. Just like when I supposedly awake. 

And perhaps this is the limit of its comparison to something else. 

But hella fun.  

(oh and also, I don't know!! ?‍♂️) 

Still taking callers. I'll leave the lines open for ya. Don't mind my prattle ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

I member now something I didn't post on this thread that is probably relevant.

Once I was able to stay conscious while falling asleep, being lucid during the dream, while deep sleep, and then the moment before waking up.

Me as consciousness never went to sleep, but was observing the experience of Shin going to sleep.

It was one infinite moment, there was no beginning and no end, and it felt it could stayed like that forever.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Don't mock me, that was deep for me :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin it was one of the most beautiful things I've read about lucid dreaming. Had a full on heart tingle. 

I promise I wasnt mocking, I'm just weird ?‍♂️

Edited by seeking_brilliance