seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse A scout has informed us of your interest.  Please respond and an agent will be with you shortly. 

I am here! Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@seeking_brilliance xD this thread is making me feel like im in a lucid dream, so it worked!

Isn't reality a dream too? No one is dreaming in reality. You just become conscious that you are in a dream... and then you realize that life is just a dream too!

BAM!

You are enlightened!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

6 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

I lucid dreamed once, but it was just becoming aware that I was dreaming and then realizing I was on the verge of waking up and trying to hold on to it. I'd like to experience it again one day.

@electroBeam (phone bug) 

Ah OK. Was this a spontaneous LD, or did you practice attraction? (reality checks, affirmations, mantras or other methods) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am here! Lol

Hi there, 

Here's some questions to start :

Do you have vivid dreams on a regular basis? 

Have you had a lucid dream before? 

Why do you want to lucid dream? 

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (very advanced) 

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hi there, 

Here's some questions to start :

Nopes...

13 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Yes

13 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I think it will help me to become awake in "real" life.

I also read about the toltecs and how they did lucid dream to create better dreams in reality and I am interested in that too...

14 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

How much work are you willing to put into lucid dreaming more frequently, or even on demand? (very advanced)

I will try to be all day focused on lucid dream...

@electroBeam (bug) 

@abrakamowse you will greatly benefit from a foundation of vivid dreaming. It's in these vivid dreams where you can do the reality checks.  The goal should be to remember at least one dream per night, if not all six. Dream journaling will fix this, along with memory recall exercises and games. 

In the meantime you can use other methods like WBTB, (wake back to bed) or WILD ( wake induced lucid Dreaming), to consciously enter the 'dream land'. or attempting a body exit into Astral. 

You can also perform reality checks thoroughout the day, and if you'd like I can help tailor one to your preference. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@electroBeam

"What's with people's obsession with lucid dreaming? What's so good about it? Isn't the waking dream enough? Why lucid dream? Is it for spiritual work or for fun and if its for spiritual work how is it not a distraction?"

No, things can have many purposes beyond what we conventionally see or think. Having fun is one of them. Also, I think all realms have a use, even if just for curiosity or interest. im interested in all of them. this stuff is relatively new, so we don't know that much about it. 

There is no purpose to existence. 

Maybe in the future when we go beyond jobs someone will dedicate their life toward building dreamscapes and learning how to bridge lucid dreaming with many other extensions of life. Theres no purpose, but it is very cool. 

Genesis 27:27-29

20 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Maybe in the future when we go beyond jobs someone will dedicate their life toward building dreamscapes and learning how to bridge lucid dreaming with many other extensions of life.

?

19 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@seeking_brilliance love it 

I fund this process ❤️?❤️

now accepting donations on behalf of an overworked agent who shall remain unnamed.  Cash only. 

See you in 1h, I'll be on top Jason ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@seeking_brilliance

I have two very important questions before I answer the standard questions:

1. How much love do you charge per one-to-one coaching session?
  2. Is it a good sign when I have remembered at least one dream per night for the last 4 days? The frequency of remembrance also increased significantly in a steady manner before the 4 days. Does that mean I have won the lottery?

Yes, it got crazy creatively vivid since my psilocybin trip on Monday and before that it was also somewhat vivid.

Yes, I once woke up and laid myself down again to sleep. I imagined a road: It materialized and so I walked along it.

Meditating in my sleep. Practicing things I work on improving on the day.

No more than 29 minutes and 21 seconds per day

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

lol why do you speak to Jason like he is your horse ??

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

13 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@seeking_brilliance

I have two very important questions before I answer the standard questions:

1. How much love do you charge per one-to-one coaching session?
  2. Is it a good sign when I have remembered at least one dream per night for the last 4 days? The frequency of remembrance also increased significantly in a steady manner before the 4 days. Does that mean I have won the lottery?

Yes, it got crazy creatively vivid since my psilocybin trip on Monday and before that it was also somewhat vivid.

Yes, I once woke up and laid myself down again to sleep. I imagined a road: It materialized and so I walked along it.

lol why do you speak to Jason like he is your horse ??

So innocent ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Ah OK. Was this a spontaneous LD, or did you practice attraction? (reality checks, affirmations, mantras or other methods) 

Somewhat spontaneous. I had started keeping a dream journal a few months prior, so I was paying much closer attention to my dreams than usual. But I wasn't trying to LD in particular. 

3 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:
  • How much love do you charge per one-to-one coaching session?
  • Is it a good sign when I have remembered at least one dream per night for the last 4 days? The frequency of remembrance also increased significantly in a steady manner before the 4 days. Does that mean I have won the lottery?
21 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Phone bug

1.  Actually lots of praise and adoration will do. ?

2. It's definitely a good sign. When you are vivid you will notice more dream signs. This is all about getting your dream self to say "am I DREAMING?" and then perform a reality check. 

It  sounds like the shrooms did a good job and opened you up, and that's because you were already on the way to opening to the dream world. this is the perfect time to begin using as many methods of attracting lucidity as you can handle. 

Give me some examples of how they became more creative. Don't worry, there's nothing wasted - - since merely telling me about your dreams will strengthen that connection. 

Awesome. So you performed WBTB. This means you woke up, and consciously entered the dream world through hypnagogia. If you've done it once you can do it again! Do you see images when you are drifting off and /waking up?  By the way this is a very coveted technique... 

Hehe like extra practice? Ok but only if you promise to take a vacation every now and then. You can go literally anywhere. 

Ok so if you'd like I can help you come up with a personalised reality check regimen, and tips on the WBTB method. This will double your chances of becoming lucid.  I bet I could  help you get lucid in only 29 mins and 20 secs per day. 

Dream recognition ( vivid dreaming leading to reality checks) is like backdooring the personality and memories of @Loving Radiance into the dream self. Which is the same as saying the dream self becomes lucid (becomes @Loving Radiance ). You become lucid.  

WBTB and WILD is entering the the dream consciously and with memories already in tact. They are the most direct methods. 

We can work on both if you'd like.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

I want in on the joke! Who's Jason? 

**cough sorry I thought I was on mute... 

3 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

Somewhat spontaneous. I had started keeping a dream journal a few months prior, so I was paying much closer attention to my dreams than usual. But I wasn't trying to LD in particular. 

Do you still keep a dream journal?  Do you have someone to tell your dreams to?  

Do you recall what caused you to remember that you were dreaming? Like did something whacky happen that you said "I must be dreaming!" or did you randomly have the remembrence with nothing particular happening at all? 

How long did it last?

If you could have a lucid dream tonight, what would you do? 

8 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

When I wake up in my dreams, I remember that I am Home again, I love it.

Are there any distinct feelings which arise when you feel at home?