Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Low dose DPT for newbies?

7 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I did 5 meo dmt low dose 15 times. It was interesting and had some value, nothing profound but great overall.

Is dpt worth trying low dose too? Or is this too difficult to handle for almost beginners like me?

I consider me a beginner because I never experienced a breakthrough even though I have some psychedelic record history behind me. I feel not ready for a breakthrough. Still I want to grow until I can. Is DPT low dose good alternative to 5 meo dmt low dose?

Edited by OBEler

Perhaps do a few trips of the classics first - acid/shrooms/DMT - to get some more experience venturing deep. Work up to higher doses. You can feel safe on these because they are popular, and no one has ever had a lethal overdose using them.

DPT has not been around for as long, so you won't find as many guides and reassuring words online. Some say it can be spooky. But once you have some acid/shrooms/DMT trips under your belt (which can all be amazing profound as well as fun), you will be more prepared for the increased intensity of 5-MeO/DPT breakthroughs.
Don't waste your 5-MeO & DPT on a bunch of low dose trips.

The DPT body load will freak some folks out if you ain't ready for it. Personally I enjoy it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Edogowa Conan I am afraid of a breakthrough. 

I dont want to experience life changing insights. I feel somehow not ready. This truth what ever it is, can destroy me

How can I know that I can handle it. I want a soft and gradually way to truth. So I Stick to low dose

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Yeah breakthrough even on LSD is waaaaay more fucked up than i could have ever imagined, did combine it with weed to and it was profound! Super glad i did it tho it changed my life for the better,  now im more invested in spirituality sober.

Thinking about getting DMT and do trips on that now aswell,  no access to 5meo

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Go for it. DPT is my absolute favourite after 5-MeO.

If you're careful and start low, it shouldn't freak you out.

Both are very similar in my experience. I get a pleasant elevation in consciousness and peaceful trips from both. They have a comparable body load with nausea and trembling, although with DPT it's stronger. DPT gives me sort of a "drunk" state, whereas 5-MeO is a clean blast to infinity. Longer DPT trips might get you more acclimated to the new elevated state of consciousness. Ultimately though, nothing will prepare you for a 5-MeO breakthrough.

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune