Guest EmptyVase

Mastery Examples Mega-Thread

327 posts in this topic

Insane:

The Tiny Desk Concert series is so beautiful. Full of love and inspiration!

Edited by EmptyVase

Sushi Master living the Kaizen lifestyle:

Russel Brand really mastered being a charismatic rascal:

The second one shows that there are also things you should probably avoid mastering ?

A classic. Bill Gates vs Magnus Carlson (World Champion) 

Bullet Chess, every move played instantly. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Competitive Tag 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Anyone that plays drums will love this one... the punch line is around the 2 minute mark. 

Lang Lang, 4:20 and up, a very clear display of mastery, the playfulness... 

Edited by integral

Music Composition 

Free Solo, got to be a master not to die from this... 

3 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

The second one shows that there are also things you should probably avoid mastering

Well said

In my opinion, a masterful boxer in terms of movement and having fun even in the ring:

Also, the strongest, fastest and fittest human to ever live, masterfully integrating different martial arts, and challenged the limit of the human body: