DizIzMikey

Cutting Edge Meditation Brainwave Entrainment

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to share this with the community

This shut my thoughts off to a BARE minimum

I did, do nothing meditation, and I felt resistance but it didn't feel like resistance

If you have problem meditating than I believe this WILL help you because it helped me, and boy do I have a fucked up mind, I'm not kidding

You are welcome if this helps you =) I feel blessed by finding this so I just had to share it, tired of being an ungrateful little shit =0)

www.zen12.com

I actualy wouldn't recommend meditating with a unnatural noise : it can seem beneficial but it does the work you're supposed to do yourself.

One has to drop the tendency of wanting "hacks" in general if one desires real progress.

I use brainwave entrainment daily.

I felt very effective in the beginning but the effect decreases over time, like my brain built up some tolerance. It is still great to start meditation, I recommend everyone to give a try.

You can search for free tracks on YouTube. This one was the first I used and it blew my mind.

Paid audios:

www.ennora.com

www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com

http://www.geniusbrainpower.com

PS: I also meditate without audio.

Edited by Sick Boy

I use them sometimes too, mainly the ones by Cory Allen. I can't always find silence where I live and have to use headphones with binaural beats, nature sounds, tibetan singing bowls, etc, to drown out the background noise. But I do enjoy silence when it's available.