Shunyata

the end times

22 posts in this topic

does anyone here know about the future somehow? which year is exactly going to be 'the fateful one'?

Stay cool & dry.

My teacher says some type of shift and cleansing is going to happen this year. Some new agers also believe it will happen this year by the end of December, a solar flash that creates a global awakening.

Time is an illusion.  No year is coming and year is passing.

If there is an end it will be Now. But see NOW doesn't end because it doesn't start. 

P.S don't confuse the NOW with the content of the NOW. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Someone asks a concrete question and he gets these philosophical answers, it seems like the intention is to make him quit focusing on worldy events and focus on non-duality instead.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

@Shunyata Stay in the present moment and enjoy reality at hand. Everything else is mind stuff.

If everyone had that attitude society would not have evolved much :) We can speculate and use the mind and still be connected to the Self.

What about 2012? What the fuck happened then? Oh right, we apparently moved onto another timeline where the collapse of civilization didn't happen. What a joke, I wanted to see everything gone to shit.

Just now, Shunyata said:

What about 2021?

It was supposed to happen in 2012 but nothing happened.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Maybe 2052 ????

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Shunyata xD

I think before that is too early hehehe... this is not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It will happen when it will happen.

But I don't think anything is going to happen. Because whatever happens is going to be the way things are. If we disappear from the universe, another being will be there, maybe more intelligent than us, who knows???

Are you thinking in an end of times like in the Biblical sense? I don't think that is going to happen... It will happen, but everything in the Bible is a parable, an image of what will happen... but I am not sure if you are referring or thinking in something like that.

1 minute ago, Shunyata said:

Because I know everything.

Aaaah.... that's different. You should have said that from the beginning hehehe....

B|

20 years humanity will reach a collapse volume. at that moment he will discover how to explore the universe, and it will expand through the galaxies. In some thousands of years the humans will trascend the animal being , and will became god in the material creation. 

Somewhere around 2050-60, if we don't bother about enviroment and animal farming and leave as it is.

Edited by Applegarden

It's probably going to happen sooner than we think. I mean the tribulations. 

Stay cool & dry.

8 hours ago, Shunyata said:

does anyone here know about the future somehow? which year is exactly going to be 'the fateful one'?

@Shunyata this is what I know. 

There is individual end time and a everything end time. One is individual death. The other, when the whole universe comes to an end. Both is a sure thing. But we should only worry about the individual death. 

Not the death itself, but what we could do now while it last. For after that your chances would be finished. There will be no death after death.