Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peachboy

Time Dynamics

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking about the tangible sensations that we associate with consciousness-in-the-now, relative to the wish-washy etiolated sensations of memory and future perceptions. A clear distinction exists between the loudness of the now, compared with the soft hues of not-present thought.

In music, dynamics pertains to the parts of a piece of music that is played softly, compared with the parts that are played loudly. It is the distance between the softest parts and the loudest parts that give the experience a certain vibrancy, used in combination with pitch and rhythm.

In essence, the composer draws attention to the loud parts by carefully orchestrating the soft parts. If such dynamics didn't exist, it would be one contiguous amplitude without any sense of vibrant punctuation.

So I noticed that the illusionary nature of time, also seems to have been deliberately punctuated by its own system of dynamics, where the hardcore tangibility of consciousness-in-the-now is observed relative to the wish-washy nature of memory thoughts and future perceptions.

It seems that this system of thought-dynamics gives rise to the very nature of time itself. Without the duality of wish-washy thoughts compared with tangible thoughts, the illusion of the timeline collapses into a single chaotic circus of tangibility.

To be clear, this isn't a re-iteration of the understanding that time is an illusion predicated on memory, but rather a more subtle observation that it is the wish-washyness of memory (and future perceptions) that grants the dynamic punctuation of tangibility, and therefore gives rise to the dimension of time itself.

Edited by peachboy

I don't have the time to read your post. "Time" see:) Time is only relevant because of your body. If survival was no issue time wouldn't be a thing for me. The world is constant change. Its infinite. 

@peachboy

Indeed. Reminded me of a light quartet I saw recently. Four guys; violinist, violist, and two cellists. These guys were beyond amazing musicians, they were clearly in love with each other, and knew it. Truly delightful. Did that thingy where you get farklempt, and do that subtle ‘am I the only one in this’ look around, and that was when that the elder lady & I truly saw each other through this ode of time, and her husband began to sing so sweetly, I  missed him as well. I saw that she saw this, and heard that she heard him, and it was indeed wishwashy and more tangible than tangible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@peachboy

Indeed. Reminded me of a light quartet I saw recently. Four guys; violinist, violist, and two cellists. These guys were beyond amazing musicians, they were clearly in love with each other, and knew it. Truly delightful. Did that thingy where you get farklempt, and do that subtle ‘am I the only one in this’ look around, and that was when that the elder lady & I truly saw each other through this ode of time, and her husband began to sing so sweetly, I  missed him as well. I saw that she saw this, and heard that she heard him, and it was indeed wishwashy and more tangible than tangible. 

Beautiful! :x