SpaceLaika01

How Could You Eat Meat, You Selfish Thing?

47 posts in this topic

@Nahm  I've never tried juicing as a form of fasting, if that's what you mean. Yea that link is what I used. I threw in some fruit & green tea and blended the hell out of it. I'm keeping the site bookmarked from now on. Also...

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

potions

I always laugh at these expressions, I totally love them. :D

Is a 'perfect world' with no suffering better than this world's circle of pain? It's just an experience, doesn't truly put a dent in reality indefinitely.

A more normal argument is that the vast tracts of land required to grow plants takes away space from animals anyway, destroying habitat. It's also possible plants experience suffering when they're harvested not simply for their seeds or fruits, as they're still a 'lifeforce.' Maybe even rocks experience a resonance similar to suffering when they're broken in half. I just don't know at which point you're going to draw the line. I just feel neutral about the topic of suffering, even if it's my own. It seems like phenomena or aberrations in frequencies, like a faster heartbeat compared to a calm one.

For a quick example, I've been having nightmares but more and more I just seem to not add into any of the emotion, and it's only a happening. The axe murderer in my dream gets his kill, but then the dream continues or I wake up, neutral or apathetic about it. I even enjoy the dreams to a degree because I'm tired of being concerned about pain or suffering.

@SpaceLaika01 You will find no satisfaction with your post here.

The soul eaters will continue to kill.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

19 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

I always laugh at these expressions, I totally love them. 

? Me too. 

Not for fasting per se. I think my overall food theme is nutrient dense & lower calories now that I think about it. Juicing is a neat way to make some delicious new flavors every time, while getting the ‘turmerics’ etc in there. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

You're right, but I have gut issues and I don't absorb nutrients well and so I need meat.

You should eat meat. Don't get gaslighted by anyone. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

Karma is weird, in that sometimes you can be presented with a life choice between adding something to your diet to help you if you are sick, and it still might not be good for the greater good - and that greater good might not be understood until you are at the end of your life.

If you think like that and guilt yourself, the food will not touch your body. In essence the gut will have a harder time absorbing nutrients if you eat the food with guilt in mind. 

It's like a pregnant woman, if she is upset, it will affect the fetus. Similarly if you have a negative emotion towards the food you eat, it won't digest well. 

Happily accept and enjoy the food that you are eating. You are feeding your body. 

Yes I understand that the meat factory is a bad industry. But the killing is bad. Cruelty is bad. Eating meat in its absolute state is not bad. 

The cruelty can be gotten rid of the by using organic ways of animal husbandry or less cruel techniques of killing. 

You are eating for your survival. 

The killing is wrong or the cruelty is wrong. 

The people who eat shouldn't be guilted though. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I don't eat meat... I eat hamburgers.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16