Someone here

A question to Leo

291 posts in this topic

@Nahm

No dude lol its just that I don't bother too much replying if the person didn't bother too much being clear as possible about what he is talking about ?

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That's a dead end answer. It can and it can't. Lol. Even the poor Al has no clue. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm

That's a dead end answer. It can and it can't. Lol. Even the poor Al has no clue. 

Well of course it can only rely on what others tell it ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, Member said:

It's not only form, it's existence. You can be blind and exist, perceive or feel but this still occurs within a conscious mind. For a thing to exist it has to be conscious of itself and does not depend on other consciousness to keep on living. You can die and I can still live long enough without needing you to imagine myself being alive. But consciousness needs to make sense of existence so it project things outside of it, no matter what form or sensation it takes. Form is always changing but it isn't 'outside'. It is a mirror of you, a projection of your own mind.

Thank you, i think im getting it, but im going to play devils advocate for deeper understanding. 

1 hour ago, Member said:

But consciousness needs to make sense of existence so it project things outside of it,

What if everything your saying is just an insightful way of making sense of existence? How do we differentiate between paradigms?

Is it possible to be paradigm agnostic? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

So if everything is infinite and constantly changing, wouldn't it also make sense to see existence as unknowable?

Absolute Truth of that which is infinite...can you see a possible dilemma in this line of thinking.

It would seem more conscious to recognize that it is truly unknowable, endless, What is, THIS, boundlessness.

You're not making this happen it's just happening whether it's real or not.

It doesn't matter!!

You can spend your whole life trying to unlock the mysteries of that which is infinite or you can sit back and marvel at what an amazing display.

It simply doesn't matter nothing does ❤

Woke AF bro ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Absolute Truth of that which is infinite...can you see a possible dilemma in this line of thinking.

Leo has said that Absolute Truth is not a concept, it would mean there is bedrock or an anchor where all his beliefs can be built on. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, Member said:

@Dodo Dude for something to exist there has to be some motion or change of some sort. Without time, nothing exists. Without a mind, there is no time. Mind precedes time. So how can you doubt that the is nothing outside of consciousness? Start thinking logically instead of throwing this "not knowing" dumb teaching. You're encouraging ignorance. Being spiritual doesn't equal to being naive and ignorant.

Logic has nothing to do with it. Your logic will never understand absolute infinity. You don't see how you are limiting the absolute to fit your logical paradigm. Keep weaving stories. Thats not truth, thats arrogance and clinging. 

Accept you do not know and will never know. That's true knowledge. It doesn't mean you can't know. It means you will never know all. It means to be humble and to be able to surrender to God. 

God will separate the poison from the milk. I do not pretend to know and I am not claiming godhood.

Let he who claims godhood explain why I am saying what im saying and not what they want. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Someone here

There is no one else here, just you, and nothing is being withheld from you. You are completely on your own. Everything is available for direct knowing.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

No. You're assuming that consciousness is the fundamental building block for the layers, but maybe it's not. Maybe it's something outside of your consciousness to comprehend. Have you considered that possibility? Maybe consciousness is not so efficient after all.

I disagree with the myth that being or God or reality is consciousness. To me, consciousness is a human projection onto reality, not reality itself. I don't make the mistake and confuse my projections for reality. I recognize my projections as projections. And I don't feel bad for not-knowing.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Trying to go meta on existence by dissecting it into thought and perception, and whatever else it could be.

Ok to clarify again what I'm saying since you seem to boil down what I'm saying to the field of thought/perception/human consciousness, and as such those capacities are an inherently limiting and couldn't possibly see beyond into what possibly may be?  Is this kinda your contention?

Because ya, its sometimes good to have healthy skepticism and know your limitations and place so to say.  However, in relation to that train of thought, what I'm saying is the fact that thought/perception/human consciousness "exist or are taking place" is proof in of itself that "something" is going on no matter what its cosmology or ontology, what ever this mystery is, IS or IS taking place, and its taking place before you even write it down or put it into words, and its obvious because this interaction is going on now (although I am now since we are talking). 

Its so simple its almost stupid, forget what nonduality, god, consciousness means, thats not what I'm talking about.

Im basically saying, I don't know what anything is, but "something" is going on and what ever it is, is going on, like duh.

Then if you get the stupid simplicity of that, and are not longer trying to figure out what exactly that may be, simply ask and maybe recognize, could what ever the mystery of whats going on, not be going during the inquiry of doing so.....?

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm

No dude lol its just that I don't bother too much replying if the person didn't bother too much being clear as possible about what he is talking about ?

Someone Here, I am with you all the way. I smell devilry from a mile away. It's all about confusion and absolute flashy statements that you would be a fool not to accept. 

Can take the milk from their responses and remove the poison they are trying, unconsciously, to administer. 

Its important to know they really believe they are correct. That's their identity now.

You're woke.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Someone here Something I made a video on that connects to this conversation is what do you call something that depends on something else to be called anything to begin with.  Check out my link and open the video about "what is fear, what is anything", should be at the top.

Basically is a human a human, or do atoms make up humans?  Is it both?  Or is a human dependent on a combination of environment, oxygen, water, earth, gravity, big bang, blood, microorganism, etc....   Are they all true, or does the most underlying "something" define everything?

Like for example if a human is made up of atoms, its not a human, its atoms labeled as a human....  

Or if its both, because you can see both a human and the atoms at the same time, what then do you call either if they are the same at the same time? (this ones a kicker, a real mind fuck that I think your looking for)

Watched the video, I dont want to type it all here, it adds a lot of food for thought to this question you originally asked.

3 hours ago, Member said:

It's not only form, it's existence. You can be blind and exist, perceive or feel but this still occurs within a conscious mind. For a thing to exist it has to be conscious of itself and does not depend on other consciousness to keep on living. You can die and I can still live long enough without needing you to imagine myself being alive. But consciousness needs to make sense of existence so it project things outside of it, no matter what form or sensation it takes. Form is always changing but it isn't 'outside'. It is a mirror of you, a projection of your own mind.

4 hours ago, Member said:

@Dodo Dude for something to exist there has to be some motion or change of some sort. Without time, nothing exists. Without a mind, there is no time. Mind precedes time. So how can you doubt that the is nothing outside of consciousness? Start thinking logically instead of throwing this "not knowing" dumb teaching. You're encouraging ignorance. Being spiritual doesn't equal to being naive and ignorant.

Look bro, Member and Leo and Nahm and anyone. These things you're saying are true. It is amazing teaching, but it is poisoned, it is not complete until it is humble, and not fake humble. Not look humble. To actually know you can't know all, as actual Awareness, now, you realise you can as a fact not be aware of anything outside of awareness. Its the next step. I do not mean what you are saying is wrong,ik saying its incomplete. 

Even If there is nothing there or if there is something there - YOU will not know. And never will know. That's a profound seeing NOW.

It's just as wrong to believe there is nothing there as it is to believe there is something there. Its unknowable. You do the same error the materialist does by being a consciousnessist. Its based on an assumption. Be honest. 

@Leo Gura I wonder what you will respond to this, maybe to take 5meo?. I am here to sincerely help, not to confirm.  You have given me a lot and Im not going to fail you by telling you what you want to hear. You were closer to authenticity and your highest self in the past I have seen this. and your past self is the one who gave me the tools to do this. Don't kill the innocence and don't say to yourself that I am just blabbing. All this im doing out of love and not to be a parrot. I'm sure you know something is wrong here, radical honesty is required. I've been given a vision, I have seen who you are at the most true level. 

Edited by Dodo

50 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Look bro, Member and Leo and Nahm and anyone. These things you're saying are true. It is amazing teaching, but it is poisoned, it is not complete until it is humble, and not fake humble. Not look humble. To actually know you can't know all, as actual Awareness, now, you realise you can as a fact not be aware of anything outside of awareness. Its the next step. I do not mean what you are saying is wrong,ik saying its incomplete. 

Even If there is nothing there or if there is something there - YOU will not know. And never will know. That's a profound seeing NOW.

It's just as wrong to believe there is nothing there as it is to believe there is something there. Its unknowable. You do the same error the materialist does by being a consciousnessist. Its based on an assumption. Be honest. 

@Leo Gura I wonder what you will respond to this, maybe to take 5meo?. I am here to sincerely help, not to confirm.  You have given me a lot and Im not going to fail you by telling you what you want to hear. You were closer to authenticity and your highest self in the past I have seen this. and your past self is the one who gave me the tools to do this. Don't kill the innocence and don't say to yourself that I am just blabbing. All this im doing out of love and not to be a parrot. I'm sure you know something is wrong here, radical honesty is required. I've been given a vision, I have seen who you are at the most true level. 

7 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Trying to go meta on existence by dissecting it into thought and perception, and whatever else it could be.

Sounds like you may be having similar hookups to Someonehere, so I thought I'd share with you what I shared with him.

"Ok to clarify again what I'm saying since you seem to boil down what I'm saying to the field of thought/perception/human consciousness, and as such those capacities are an inherently limiting and couldn't possibly see beyond into what possibly may be?  Is this kinda your contention?

Because ya, its sometimes good to have healthy skepticism and know your limitations and place so to say.  However, in relation to that train of thought, what I'm saying is the fact that thought/perception/human consciousness or just the acknowledgement that comprehension is going on this moment "exist or is taking place" is proof in of itself that "something" is going on no matter what its cosmology or ontology, what ever this mystery is, IS or IS taking place, and its taking place before you even write it down or put it into words, and its obvious because this interaction is going on now (although I am now since we are talking). 

Its so simple its almost stupid, forget what nonduality, god, consciousness means, thats not what I'm talking about.

Im basically saying, I don't know what anything is, but "something" is going on and what ever it is, is going on, like duh.

Then if you get the stupid simplicity of that, and are not longer trying to figure out what exactly that may be, simply ask and maybe recognize, could what ever the mystery of whats going on, not be going during the inquiry of doing so, and if no, then whats going on now..... the mystery of what is?

Pretty stupidly simple and may seem unimportant, almost like saying salty tastes salty right,...... right.....AMAZING.

@Dodo i get where you coming from and im certainly open to the possibility that there is more, but after a direct experience of what I can best describe is GOD, you get really sceptical that anything is outside of IT, not saying this human form is all that there is. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

And I would like to add one thing, for those of you who have not experienced a total breakthrough trip should not go on here claiming it is a distraction/waste of time and that you can't know more about conciousness,  well hate to break it to you but you can, you can confirm for yourself the things enlightened masters have said about Being and reality. But ofcourse a sober state is best. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

35 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Sounds like you may be having similar hookups to Someonehere, so I thought I'd share with you what I shared with him.

simply ask

I don't have similar "hookups" and I advise you to listen to your contradictor(s) in this thread.

Because you can of course be simply wrong, appeals to simplicity will not protect anyone from delusion. Quite the contrary. I don't mean to single you out (there are worst offenders in this thread) but you aren't speaking from experience when you're misusing language in order to argue for unwarranted conclusions.

20 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

And I would like to add one thing, for those of you who have not experienced a total breakthrough trip should not go on here claiming it is a distraction/waste of time and that you can't know more about conciousness,  well hate to break it to you but you can, you can confirm for yourself the things enlightened masters have said about Being and reality. But ofcourse a sober state is best. 

btw I am in no way claiming that there is nothing to discover or to drop this, I am all for it and I am on this journey. I am playing  angel's advocate here and saying something extreme. That The IS US, the GOD you've known as allness, allthatisness, beingness, Everythingness is still not Absolute. Absolute is BEYOND That. The GOD beyond the God. The GOD which can never be KNOWN, even by the God of Awareness. By all means this journey is absolutely fantastic. But lets remove the arrogance from this. The God of unknowing will always remain hidden, even to itself. Absolute is more absolute than the absolute. I cannot know this, but I somehow know this. Might sound jibberish and coming from ignorance, but I have touched something, I have touched the Heart and it says : HUMBLE BOYYY HUMBLE! DONT SAY YOU KNOW. 

36 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Dodo i get where you coming from and im certainly open to the possibility that there is more, but after a direct experience of what I can best describe is GOD, you get really sceptical that anything is outside of IT, not saying this human form is all that there is. 

That's a great attitude to have. What if the GOD experienced is just as ignorant as the ignorant person, just on a whole nother level. We are talking locationless and timeless here. There is enough space in the Absolute for a deluded Everything, deluded GOD. No one knows what is meant when we point to this word. 

lets enjoy this, in both knowing and not knowing. Both duality and nonduality.

Edited by Dodo

18 minutes ago, commie said:

I don't have similar "hookups" and I advise you to listen to your contradictor(s) in this thread.

Because you can of course be simply wrong, appeals to simplicity will not protect anyone from delusion. Quite the contrary. I don't mean to single you out (there are worst offenders in this thread) but you aren't speaking from experience when you're misusing language in order to argue for unwarranted conclusions.

??  Did I tag you or something in the post?  By the way your responding it feels like it. Either way if I did, which it doesn't look I did, it wasn't directed at you.  Anyways, lay out what you mean by I'm simply wrong, lol, how is this any different then your accusation if your not willing to lay out any information from your side?

But again how can it simply be wrong that "something or nothing or how ever you want to parse or phrase this moment of happening as you comprehend these words" is not happening?  I'm not giving any cosmology or ontology about such or defining anything as god or nondual, again just pointing to the validity of there's obviously something going on.  If there actually is objectively a cosmology or ontology that is responsible for this "something", then walla, thats whats taking/taken place.  And if "....something...." doesn't objectively line up with a cosmology/ontology, well walla, thats whats happening....

Are you saying there is actually a way in which things are Absolutely/Objectively/Non-Objectively (again which I'm not defining), that isn't in some way connected or responsible for this obvious "something" you and I can agree is being experienced?

Does this make sense?