Fran11

Mastering the Feminine and Masculine Energies

42 posts in this topic

I've been working on this for years now, and I want to share with you this simple 3 step method I came up with:  

1. Learn how to identify these energies (and lack of) both in yourself and others.

- Start by identifing them in yourself. Become really good at this. You should be able to feel them as clearly and distinctly as you feel heat and cool, don't be fuzzy. This is crucial.

- Notice how they fluctuate troughout the day, and what thoughs and situations make them do so.

- Notice that you (and everybody else) lean more towards one of them. Even tough the energies constantly fluctuate, you spend much more time leaning towards one side of the spectrum than towards the other.

- Notice that many men, although they outter appearence may be very masculine, lean towards the feminine, and the opposite with women. Don't let superficialities and social conventions fool you, learn how to isolate the energies.

2. Learn how to charge yourself with both.

- Imagining you are other people/animals This is the easiest method. Choose a person or an animal which you strongly identify with one of the energies and imagine you are it. You should feel yourself being filled with that energy.

- Direct invocation When you've mastered the previous method, you can directly concentrate on the energy you want to charge yourself with, and be filled with it. You can also imagine that you are breathing that energy while visualizing it in some color which you feel represents it.

Don't do it only with the energy you have more difficulites integrating, you must master both to perfection.

3. Be mindful of your energies troughout the day and adjust moment to moment.

Once you can quickly charge yourself with whatever you need, it's up to you to judge what kind of balance you need for the different situations you face. Sometimes it will be better to polarize towards one side of the spectrum (for example, if you are playing some rough sport, you are better off polarizing towards the masculine), but most of the time you'll wanna gravitate around the center.

There's so much that could be said about this topic, but it would make it too long. Let me know if you have any questions, or other useful methods.

Hope it's helpful!

Edited by Fran11

Great post, that animal technique is kinda cool. Honestly, I’ve learned (with my friend) how to switch between feminine and masculine very easily. They each have different degrees to them and each side has a different level of consciousness and responds to ones own consciousness in a different way.

7 hours ago, SilentTears said:

They each have different degrees to them and each side has a different level of consciousness and responds to ones own consciousness in a different way.

Definetly. There are so many aspects to this topic.

Edited by Fran11

I'm curious as to how long/how much you've been doing this and what your experiences with this are. Like, what changes do you experience and how did it shape your perceptions? Any good insights you had because of it? :)

1 hour ago, Waken said:

I'm curious as to how long/how much you've been doing this 

I've been working on mastering the energies for about 5 years now.

This guide is a little sum up, I'm obviously leaving a lot out becouse it's a giant subject and I wanted to make it very practical and simple.

But even though it's simple, if you work with this for some time, it will be suprisingly effective.

1 hour ago, Waken said:

Like, what changes do you experience and how did it shape your perceptions? Any good insights you had because of it? :)

It's not so much about having intellectual insights but about mastering the energies and emotions in general. I'm very practical about it.

There were also lots of insights tough, some I already mentioned. Some others that come to mind are:

- When you feel anxiety, you lack Masculine energy at that moment. When you feel sadness/anger, you lack Feminine energy.

- In the past, due to survival reasons, men were socially programmed to be very polarized towards the Masculine and the opposite with women. That's where gender stereotypes come from. But all humans have both and it's healthier to integrate them. Society has made a lot of progress towards this.

- They have lots of degrees, like a comment above says. One must be able to charge oneself with high levels of both.

- You tend to attract people which lean towards the opposite pole as you. 

- The Feminine and the Masculine are not just emotions but existential aspects of reality which express themselves at many levels. For example, at the highest level of reality, the Masculine is God's Omnipotence and the Feminine is God's Love, togheter they make creation possible.

Edited by Fran11

@Fran11 thank you for your reply! 

2 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

- When you feel anxiety, you lack Mascuine energy at that moment. When you feel sadness/anger, you lack Feminine energy.

This line stood out for me.
Would you say this forum is a bit unbalanced and could use more feminine, or is it okay to lean towards one side or the other?
Much love

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

Definetly. There are so many asspects to this topic.

That's funny

Interesting topic though

Edited by PurpleTree

27 minutes ago, Waken said:

Would you say this forum is a bit unbalanced and could use more feminine, or is it okay to lean towards one side or the other?

Yes I agree, the forum could definetly use some more Feminine energy.

Like I said in the post, in most situations you'll be better off gravitating towards the center, but there are situations in which is better to polarize. For example, if you are standing up to a bully, polarize towards Masculine. If you are comforting a sad person, polarize towards the Feminine.

The important thing is being able to move easily and quickly across the whole spectrum. You will intuitively know what kind of balance is more appropiate for each situation.

27 minutes ago, Waken said:

Much love

Back at ya! 

Edited by Fran11

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

That's funny

LOL 

You didn't get the metaphor. The ass has two complementary cheeks, just like the energies.

I do have a question. I am not sure if it could go here. But I'll give it a shot. Btw great post man :)

How do you guys work with sexual energy, or do you have any books, or resources on it.

The main reason I am asking is because when I do semen retention the energy buildup can become so great that in 10 days there will be an extremely strong sexual component in it, it feels like a mix of masculine and feminine energy jumping in all directions wanting to explode and its almost as if its taking possession over me, it gets difficult to keep the mind grounded with an urge that powerful. 

At least that's how its for me, I never learned to get across that.

Edited by Yog
typo

@Yog Sounds like the Energy is acumulating in your Root Chakra and not moving up. 

There are lots of ways of moving Energy, Visualizations are what I am most familiar with. You can try this:
Feel the Sexual Energy in the Root Chakra and around your genitals. Identify it clearly, and Visualize it in color Red. Then Breath In and use your Imagination and Willpower to move it up into the next two Chakras (first the Sacral, then the Solar Plexus, once at a time) while you concentrate on the fact that the Sexual Energy is being transmuted into the qualities and colors of those Chakras (if you are not familiar, do reaserch).

This will be more or less effective according to your experience with Energetic Work. Do it often, don't wait for the Energy to build up too much or it will be harder.

Edited by Fran11

Great post. I've been interested lately in feminine energy as i block it (consciously or not). Going to try this out!

23 hours ago, Fran11 said:

The important thing is being able to move easily and quickly across the whole spectrum. You will intuitively know what kind of balance is more appropiate for each situation.

That's really appropriate for the whole of self actualization. Having the whole spectrum to choose from in all situations is being actualized. And not just for the feminine/masculine dimension. Great nugget there.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, KaRzual said:

Great post. I've been interested lately in feminine energy as i block it (consciously or not). Going to try this out!

Nice :)

If you feel you are blocking it, pay some attention to the Physchological aspects as well. I'm focusing on the Energetic side here.

These are not two separate things thoug, just by doing the Energy work, the unconscious Psychological resistances will start coming to the surface and you'll have the opportunity to recognize them and let them go.

Just be mindful of that process.

Edited by Fran11

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

That's really appropriate for the whole of self actualization. Having the whole spectrum to choose from in all situations is being actualized. And not just for the feminine/masculine dimension. 

Very true. That's an important meta-insight that goes beyond this topic.

How do you project an animal you want to represent in order to get more masculine energy?

For example, I went to buy a pair of 'Puma' sneakers but I only feel a little stronger and faster. Also, there are many days I don't wear the sneakers due to work. How to imagine myself as a strong warrior if I still don't feel like one?

53 minutes ago, hyruga said:

How to imagine myself as a strong warrior if I still don't feel like one?

Imagination has no limitations, you can develop it to perfection and completely replace reality, as in a psychedelic trip, under conscious control.

You can imagine you are a completely different person/animal/being in a whole other scene with visuals, sounds, textures, bodily sensations, temperature, etc. 

You don't need that level for this particular excercise.

In order to imagine anything, first get the thing in your direct experience, and meditate (concentrate) on its qualities. If it's an object concentrate on its shape, colour, texture, etc. Then close your eyes and recall it in your mind's eye.

In order to imagine you are other people, also first concentrate on their qualities, both gross like physical appearence and subtle like emotion, energy, body language, voice. Get a good impression of how it feels to be them. Then replace the usual ego-character you take yourself to be (which is also imaginary BTW ;)) by this one, using the power of your Imagination.

Don't expect to feel like your everyday ego-character is a strong Warrior the whole time by doing this. This excersise is step 2, you are just learining how to charge yourself. Incorporating to daily life is Step 3.

Edited by Fran11

On 20/10/2020 at 6:29 AM, Fran11 said:

I've been working on this for years now, and I want to share with you this simple 3 step method I came up with:  

1. Learn how to identify these energies (and lack of) both in yourself and others.

- Start by identifing them in yourself. Become really good at this. You should be able to feel them as clearly and distinctly as you feel heat and cool, don't be fuzzy. This is crucial.

- Notice how they fluctuate troughout the day, and what thoughs and situations make them do so.

- Notice that you (and everybody else) lean more towards one of them. Even tough the energies constantly fluctuate, you spend much more time leaning towards one side of the spectrum than towards the other.

- Notice that many men, although they outter appearence may be very masculine, lean towards the feminine, and the opposite with women. Don't let superficialities and social conventions fool you, learn how to isolate the energies.

2. Learn how to charge yourself with both.

- Imagining you are other people/animals This is the easiest method. Choose a person or an animal which you strongly identify with one of the energies and imagine you are it. You should feel yourself being filled with that energy.

- Direct invocation When you've mastered the previous method, you can directly concentrate on the energy you want to charge yourself with, and be filled with it. You can also imagine that you are breathing that energy while visualizing it in some color which you feel represents it.

Don't do it only with the energy you have more difficulites integrating, you must master both to perfection.

3. Be mindful of your energies troughout the day and adjust moment to moment.

Once you can quickly charge yourself with whatever you need, it's up to you to judge what kind of balance you need for the different situations you face. Sometimes it will be better to polarize towards one side of the spectrum (for example, if you are playing some rough sport, you are better off polarizing towards the masculine), but most of the time you'll wanna gravitate around the center.

There's so much that could be said about this topic, but it would make it too long. Let me know if you have any questions, or other useful methods.

Hope it's helpful!

awesome topic! Thankyou a lot for sharing, the work here is amazing. 

Do you have any exercises for getting in touch with the 'Love' energy?

For some background, I've tried kriya yoga, but it was too mechanical and complicated. I felt like I couldn't really control my energies with that technique because it was too forceful and had too many steps, making the energy clunky. 

Do you have any not overly forceful energy 'mastery' or techniques for growing and getting in touch with the love energy (or feminine energy if that's what its called in this context?). 

Also do you have any books you'd recommend?

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Do you have any not overly forceful energy 'mastery' or techniques for growing and getting in touch with the love energy (or feminine energy if that's what its called in this context?). 

Love is existential and it manifests at all levels of reality. At the human emotional level yes, it's equivalent to Feminine Energy. 

Step 1 will prove this for you.

Notice that whether you feel: tenderness towards an animal, appreciation towards nature, compassion towards a suffering being, affection towards your parents/partner/friends/yourself... it's all pervaded by this Feminine/Love Energy.

Labels may be different, psychological aspects may be different (attachament, identification, relationship structure, etc), but energetically it's the same. That's why I insist on learning how to isolate these Energies and percieving them clearly and distinctly.

About other techniques... once you learn how to identify the Energies in yourself and others, and become mindful of how their levels vary througout the day (in realtion to the situation, your thoughts, and your self-image), the process of cultivating them becomes very natural and intuitive. I don't like forceful techniques either.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Also do you have any books you'd recommend?

I recommeng approaching this subject in a very practical way, that's why this guide is so simple. No book can tell you what the Energies actually are because it's so intangible, it requires direct consciousness. 

Mindfulness and Contemplation will provide all the insights you need. 

Anyways, Mind OS by Paul Dobransky is an excellent book by a Stage Yellow Psychiatrist. He covers this topic and Emotional Mastery in general, among others, in a very simple and pragmatic way. 

Edited by Fran11