Kevin Dunlop

Enlightenment One-liners

316 posts in this topic

You have to love Enlightenment more than any of your attachments

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 29/8/2016 at 6:33 PM, Guivs said:

"Enlightenment is the ego's final disappointment" - Chogyam Trungpa 

This came up in a conversation with a friend about the theme of disappointment. ¨The only reason we are not enlightened is the addiction to disappointment.¨

On 23/12/2017 at 7:35 AM, Melwyn said:

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. - - Buddha

Instead of anger and mind games getting me into trouble I have decided to use my energy to stretch... thats what I need, now all I have to do is remember and enjoy. 

On 16/10/2017 at 9:52 AM, Maxx said:

No, enlightenment is about non-duality and not about the recognition of infinity. Unfortunately only a few people understand what non-duality really means.

Duality is experiencing through concepts that oppose. The more they are strengthened as opposites the more extreme they seem to be .When two concepts are put together there is a zero point in between where all is cancelled out. Non-duality is  when All concepts become redundant because they are nothing more than an opposite creating conflict in the mind against another concept. When all concepts are seen as equal they can  disappear because there is no conflict for the mind 

There is no difference between being physically awake and spiritually awake, because the physical is spiritual. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

No-one having the experience of someone = Infinite love

Edited by Dodo

Awareness does not have a location

Jesus = Je suis (french) = I am :o 

Code broken

“The state of ambiguity – that messy, greasy, mixed-up, confused, and awful situation you’re living throuh right now – is enlightenment itself.” 

— Brad Warner

Questioner: Sri Dodiwa, does the Self exist? 

Sri Dodiwa: The Self is a figment of imagination. Experience consists of 99% emptiness and 1% self. Let go of the 1% and be knowingly the 100%, not 99, because the Self is gone here. Empty, infinite, drop the 1% and gain the 100% of yourself.

Questioner turned Knower: Thank you Sri Dodiwa, I will remain as this vast emptiness.

?

Awareness is alive nothingness.

Awareness is intelligent nothingness.

Edited by Dodo

It was always there, unbloomed, undiscovered. The discovery became eternal, as evolution itself, only remains a point in wich one starts the discovery. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Does a cow have Buddha nature?

Mu ?. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo