316 posts in this topic

Stillness speaks

Silence speaks

Through you, awareness. 

Your throne? Higher than the highest. 

Deeper than the deepest. 

All encompassing.

Emptiness writes.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

There is no mirror image of God

God can only Be.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I am a garden of a single rose blooming in infinite ways

-Sonia Azalia 

This was extra deep and found it in unlikely place

Imagination creates reality 

-Richard Wagner

:o 

I am Awareness and my natural state is Being. 

In a world full of people only some are to fly. Isn't that Crazy.   Seal

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. - - Buddha

Plant seeds, move on. Don't blind yourself.

B R E A T H E

"Perfection is never about appearances, it is always about the essence"

Ramaji

The reflection in the mirror will not smile unless you smile first :)

B R E A T H E

"What else is there to do?" - Leo on  doing consciousness work.

You're infinitely beyond the circle surrounding the image you are seeing right now.

3 hours ago, jse said:

Beyond... in which direction?  :|

No direction / All directions.

In the direction of defocusing

Edited by Dodo

Sleep means forgetting, waking up means remembering. Both are important.