Kevin Dunlop

Enlightenment One-liners

316 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Thomas Razzeto said:

"It is God who is arising as everyOne and it is God who is doing everything." - Thomas Razzeto

I use this in my book and essays.

https://infinitelymystical.com/

We can paint blackness on top of existence simply by closing our eyelids. Everything is art. Because we  are also painting what we see with eyes wide open too.

- Dodoster 2017

Btw great site! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Ah, thanks, Dodoster, for the compliment about my website. It is not very big and it is not growing rapidly, but boy, have I put in tons of time polishing up those essays. It sometimes surprises even me that I get inspired to rewrite an essay that I have had for years. This happened just last week when I took 4 or 5 days to rewrite this essay:

Why Do We Call It Nondual Wisdom?
https://infinitelymystical.com/essays/nonduality.html
4 pages

@Thomas Razzeto

Once you know it's a painting, now you can fully explore it with authentic awe and excitement. Like an MMOrpg.

-Dodoster 2017

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I notice that you quote Rupert Spira: Become interested in the experience of being aware.

It is not only the experience of being aware, it is the capacity to perceive. The fundamental principle of Reality, Source-Awareness, is what you truly are fundamentally. And as the term suggests, it has two capacities: the capacity to perceive and the capacity to create what it perceives. And when it comes to what it creates, well, God is infinitely intimate with all of creation. God arises as creation - so it is creation - but it is not creation in a fundamental way. Like the actor and the character. The actor is the character, but the character is not fundamentally who the actor really is. And still, in a nonfundamental way, you are the totality of created reality. You also have a functional identity as the person you appear to be. And all of this is fully divine.

Edited by Thomas Razzeto

I used to feel like a guy experiencing the world and the universe. Now I feel like the universe experiencing a guy. Jim Carrey

"The doorway of enlightenment doesn't open for a being who is going on with his spiritual life with ferocity and hyperactivity. The doorway of enlightenment and supreme liberation opens within a being who demonstrates relaxation."

- Matt Kahn 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

"You may think you are afraid of insurmountable odds or the inevitability of loss, but perhaps the real fear is confronting and accepting how brightly you shine."

- Matt Kahn

Edited by Pure Imagination
Typo

12 hours ago, Maxx said:

Enlightenment has nothing to do with infinity. 

Oh I see what you did there

On 15/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, Maxx said:

Enlightenment has nothing to do with infinity. 

Enlightenment has nothing to do with everything and everything to do with nothing ?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

"We are part of this Universe,  we are in this Universe... But perhaps more important than both of those facts.. The Universe is in us."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

We are not addicted to things.

We are only addicted to the experiences the things offer.

Experiences are mind stuff.

When we stop seeking experiences, the timeless now is revealed. 

And one is there. Always, even in death. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟