Mvrs

Infinity ... All Possibilities?

23 posts in this topic

If it’s truly infinite and reality is all ways .... doesn’t that mean that 1. I get hit by a meteor every moment and die in infinite realities and 2 doesn’t it mean that there’s a reality for everything like there a reality where all of us only wear yellow shirts with the picture of one guy on them . Or just all the silly stuff like that? What’s preventing this?

20 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

doesn’t that mean that 1. I get hit by a meteor every moment and die in infinite realities 

Yes. It doesn't feel that way to you(you're not actually seeing the meteor hitting you) because infinity also includes you being finite and not seeing the infinity. If you insist that infinity = I must see myself getting hit by a meteor in infinity dimensions, can't you see that that's you putting a limit on infinity? If infinity is truly infinite, then it must include the state you're in now, and it wouldn't be able to if you had it your way and said that infinity must be blablabla. 

20 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

2 doesn’t it mean that there’s a reality for everything like there a reality where all of us only wear yellow shirts with the picture of one guy on them . Or just all the silly stuff like that? What’s preventing this?

yes it includes everything your finite brain can imagine, and way more. Infinity is a bad word, a much better word is undefined. The universe is literally undefined.

It includes pink dolphins, real life spongebob, and even crazy things like Trump ;)

And that's just what your finite brain can imagine, what about all the stuff an advanced alien brain can imagine? Tesla could of imagined? God could have imagined?

Edited by electroBeam

38 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

What’s preventing this?

"This" -- definition:

That which prevents that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Can you answer my question in the meditation section? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Yes. It doesn't feel that way to you(you're not actually seeing the meteor hitting you) because infinity also includes you being finite and not seeing the infinity. If you insist that infinity = I must see myself getting hit by a meteor in infinity dimensions, can't you see that that's you putting a limit on infinity? If infinity is truly infinite, then it must include the state you're in now, and it wouldn't be able to if you had it your way and said that infinity must be blablabla. 

yes it includes everything your finite brain can imagine, and way more. Infinity is a bad word, a much better word is undefined. The universe is literally undefined.

It includes pink dolphins, real life spongebob, and even crazy things like Trump ;)

And that's just what your finite brain can imagine, what about all the stuff an advanced alien brain can imagine? Tesla could of imagined? God could have imagined?

Pink dolphins are real hahaha 

22 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

Pink dolphins are real hahaha 

xD

I swear to god they weren't real when I was writing that reply

Yeah, though Infinity isn't all sunshine and rainbows

There can be infinite paradises for infinite eternities... or the exact opposite...

It is daft to think that anything is possible in absolute infinity. There are rules and regulations to duality you know.

All stories and explanations are false.

It's actually possible to prove logically that infinte worlds are possible.. Not necessarily actual.. Just "possible". 

-Your mind can imagine an infinite number of images. That's a fact.  

-Your dreams at night are physical realms literally made of your imagination.   "Physical" just means you can see.. touch.. smell.. taste.. hear.

Your mind can imagine infinite number of images.. And your dreams are made of these images.. Therefore your mind is literally capable of physically creating infinite Realms just through sheer imagination.   It's just that this world has to shut down first (when you sleep)  to allow room for the other realms. 

Pretty logical.. Nothing woo woo about it.  The infinite realms are in your mind now. It's just that they  can't appear now because you are now busy imagining this realm (in a sense). 

"Man suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun"

-Alan Watts 

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

It is daft to think that anything is possible in absolute infinity. There are rules and regulations to duality you know.

Ofcourse there are rules to this realm and not anything goes  on.     No one is denying that.     It's just that when you contemplate.. these rules must be ultimately groundless.  Give me one reason what should prevent your hands from magically turning into a spider.. If you say the physical laws.. Give me one reason what should prevent the physical laws from changing themselves.. And whatever reason you imagine for that... Give me one reason what should prevent that from changing itself.    Eventually you realize nothing is preventing that. 

Edited by Someone here

-Alan Watts 

@Someone here +1 nice explanation and logical as well

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Give me one reason what should prevent your hands from magically turning into a spider.

Consistency?

Ok I'm teasing.

There's definitely a fine balance between order and chaos in our universe.  Which might be labelled as "time" or even "consistency". The world of asleep dreaming is less consistent and more chaotic. But can appearances actually be infinitely chaotic? Is it possible for awareness to operate in an infinitely chaotic universe? If not then there must be a finite limit somewhere on chaos - so its brother Order must always be present in some way. And if there is always some sort of order, then not everything is possible.

All stories and explanations are false.

52 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

But can appearances actually be infinitely chaotic? Is it possible for awareness to operate in an infinitely chaotic universe? If not then there must be a finite limit somewhere on chaos - so its brother Order must always be present in some way. And if there is always some sort of order, then not everything is possible.

Good point. I get what you mean. Never thought of it this way.  Thanks. 

-Alan Watts 

15 hours ago, Mvrs said:

If it’s truly infinite and reality is all ways

‘All ways’ is a thought which points to ‘other ways’ which aren’t ‘there’. (It’s just the thought that the other way is there). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is basically true based on some high level channeled materials but right now you are in this 3D experience so there's no need to put much thought into it other than as fun "what if" question.

6 hours ago, LastThursday said:

But what would enforce that? Infinity all possibilities which means all limits are imagined and ALL limits exist even the most absurd ones. Refer to your dreams 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

It's actually possible to prove logically that infinte worlds are possible.. Not necessarily actual.. Just "possible". 

-Your mind can imagine an infinite number of images. That's a fact.  

-Your dreams at night are physical realms literally made of your imagination.   "Physical" just means you can see.. touch.. smell.. taste.. hear.

Your mind can imagine infinite number of images.. And your dreams are made of these images.. Therefore your mind is literally capable of physically creating infinite Realms just through sheer imagination.   It's just that this world has to shut down first (when you sleep)  to allow room for the other realms. 

Pretty logical.. Nothing woo woo about it.  The infinite realms are in your mind now. It's just that they  can't appear now because you are now busy imagining this realm (in a sense). 

Not just my dreams at night my friend ;) what is a hooooman? We overlook how strange this is right now and act like dreams are any more outrageous 

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse there are rules to this realm and not anything goes  on.     No one is denying that.     It's just that when you contemplate.. these rules must be ultimately groundless.  Give me one reason what should prevent your hands from magically turning into a spider.. If you say the physical laws.. Give me one reason what should prevent the physical laws from changing themselves.. And whatever reason you imagine for that... Give me one reason what should prevent that from changing itself.    Eventually you realize nothing is preventing that. 

Caterpillars just change into butterfly’s? Cuz they imagine they can