Chi_

Will Smith chilling with Sadhguru

11 posts in this topic

A good example of a stage green celebrity in my opinion.

Working with giant celebs like Will Smith is probably his tactical approach to popularize and spread spirituality across the world. Looking forward to see the wave of impact he will leave behind in the name of spirituality, before he goes for good.

Here's the same video but on YouTube instead, in case you can't open the above link

P.S :- Admins, I'm not sure if this post belongs in this sub-forum, please feel free to move it anywhere else

Edited by Chi_

Sadhguru driving a growling motorcycle is one of the best sights in the world. :)

3 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

First Logan Paul and now this, is everyone hopping onto the New Age train or something?

If that actually happens and a lot people make the move from stage Orange to Green at this point in human history, the amount of benefit humans will experience at a collective level would be unfathomable!

26 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

If that actually happens and a lot people make the move from stage Orange to Green at this point in human history, the amount of benefit humans will experience at a collective level would be unfathomable!

I can already see the shift happening on a political level in the U.S. at least where most young people are for progressive politics and are concerned with mental health because of late capitalism. But this? I feel like this is next level. Can't wait to see what things are going to look like in general 50 years down the line.

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

First Logan Paul and now this, is everyone hopping onto the New Age train or something?

Will Smith has been into New Age stuff for a while.  He’s been talking about the law of attraction for years.

9 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yepp. The new age movement is like a magnet for attention and attraction. Deep down we're all gravitated toward meditation and spirituality. It is interesting to see how a lot of popular people in mainstream media are getting their feet wet though.

Genesis 27:27-29

Sadghuru gaining some serious LA clout. Maybe he's about to enter his Osho phase xD

11 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Sadghuru gaining some serious LA clout. Maybe he's about to enter his Osho phase xD

I was thinking in Yogananda hahaha... he was long time ago the Guru of Hollywood.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 19/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, wavydude said:

Lmfao, that would be epic.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."