Sempiternity

Prediction: What is going to happen to Trump AFTER the election?

60 posts in this topic

Excited!!!! This is a nice test of Leo's intuition lol.. :PLeo's intuition put to the test. If Leo wins he gets 2^million brownie points. And the award of the master of intuition.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Excited!!!! This is a nice test of Leo's intuition lol.. :PLeo's intuition put to the test. If Leo wins he gets 2^million brownie points. And the award of the master of intuition.

Yeah, I am actually anxious to see his result (though I do believe that he will very likely be right). 

In 2016 there were 128 million votes. Based on Biden’s 91%, he should have close to 116 million votes and Trump around 12 million. 

Trump had 62 million votes in 2016. Why would 80% of those people switch to Biden who is as bad as Clinton.

Lets see what happens.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

In 2016 there were 128 million votes. Based on Biden’s 91%, he should have close to 116 million votes and Trump around 12 million. 

Trump had 62 million votes in 2016. Why would 80% of those people switch to Biden who is as bad as Clinton.

Lets see what happens.

1. Voter turnout will probably be higher this time.

2. The 91% is probability of winning, not amount of votes.

Lets see what happens.

There's been record breaking voting coming in from most polling stations in 45 states. There have already been over 30 million early votes, with 15 days still to go. Early in-person voters in Georgia are up 152% from 2016. This election is nothing at all like 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/18/politics/what-matters-october-18/index.html

9 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Lets see what happens.

Hahahah 

Come on dude. 

7 hours ago, Opo said:

Hahahah 

Come on dude. 

What? Put more input into your response. 
You can laugh at me, but the same 90% chance of winning was given to Clinton a few weeks before the election. Why would I trust news organizations that feed propaganda and bias agendas for years. 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

44 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

What? Put more input into your response. 

I would if I was sure you weren't trolling. 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

I would if I was sure you weren't trolling. 

I’m not. Stop dismissing me as if my views are none sense. We can disagree, have opposing opinions, that’s the beauty of a free forum. I’m asking you to reply with more than a statement. I’m challenging you, challenge me back. 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

You can laugh at me, but the same 90% chance of winning was given to Clinton a few weeks before the election. Why would I trust news organizations that feed propaganda and bias agendas for years. 

2016 and 2020 have very different dynamics. In 2016, Clinton's lead was much smaller and Trump and Clinton went back and forth with the lead. As well, whites without college degrees were undersampled. In 2020, Biden has a much larger lead and it has been consistent. It's been the largest, most consistent lead in modern presidential elections. And the polls have increased the weighting of whites without college degrees. 

18 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Lets see what happens.

Those percentages represent probability of winning not the amount of votes. 

Let's say the polling is perfect. They could predict 100% that someone will win even if they got only 51% of the votes. 

@Opo Ok, I get that. 
Apparently they use a predicting model using the votes from the electoral college, which is the 91%.

@Forestluv Yes, uneducated whites are Trumps favorite.

- Edgar Allen Poe 

3 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

uneducated whites are Trumps favorite.

Tis easiest to con rubes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have a feeling that the reason that Philosopher and youtube star Leo Gura is very resentful about Donald Trump is because one of Donald's colleagues targeted him for his psychedelic videos. Donald is certainly a danger to the psychedelic promotional field. There may have been an altercation that resulted in the anti-Trumpism.  I voted for Biden so I am certainly not pro trump because trump is an idiot. For one he fed college athletes a banquet of Mcdonald's.  The list goes on. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

5 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

Leo Gura is very resentful about Donald Trump

Lol

I don't hate Trump at all. It's nothing personal.

Be mindful of your projections.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@diamondpenguin bwahahaha. Bwahahaha. :DxD

Leo is not resentful of Trump. He like rest of many here including me cannot stand the utter ignorance, narcissism, criminality, corruption and idiocy that is Trump. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

I don't hate Trump at all. It's nothing personal.

Be mindful of your projections.

Hatred and resent do not match, there is no winning denying the resentment one feels for leaders whose actions devestate ones neighbours and country.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

41 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

Hatred and resent do not match, there is no winning denying the resentment one feels for leaders whose actions devestate ones neighbours and country.

A good example of how distinctions are created, relative meaning and assumptions.

Here, we create a distinction between "hatred" and "resentment" as 'not matching'. Lets look under the hood into the nuances of meaning. 'Not matching' could mean that our idea of 'hatred' and our idea of 'resentment' are in two mutually exclusive categories that do not over-lap. Or 'not matching' could be that our idea of 'hatred' and our idea of 'resentment' overlap, yet are not perfect matches.

As well, the terms 'hatred' and 'resentment' have an enormous amount of relative / subjective meaning. Snags of understanding and communicating enter when one does not realize underlying nuances / complexities and assumes their relative meaning is objective and normative for all. This leads to another layer of assumptions and projections - for example "This person must be denying the resentment they feel toward XYZ". This may be true, partially true or false. A mind that assumes the relative meaning it creates is objectively true will be contracted within that construct and assume their conclusion is also true, thus missing the partial truth and false aspects of their conclusion. 

In other words, being immersed in content and unaware of structure. 

15 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

@Forestluv Yes, uneducated whites are Trumps favorite.

I prefer the phrase "without a college degree" over "uneducated" because it is more precise. Most people considered 'educated' have a college degree (since that is a place of intense education) - yet not all. Some educated people don't have a college degree. They are self-educated or became educated with on-the-job training and experience. Or perhaps they had three years of University education and dropped out because they wanted to move in a different direction - perhaps start their own business. 

4 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

Some people here like to set up some sort of purity test over who experiences the "lower" tier emotions and set up some sort of straw-man out of it to discredit how conscious someone is. You can have emotions of resentment towards a person's actions and still recognize the divinity at their core and their undeniable worthiness of love.