Sempiternity

Prediction: What is going to happen to Trump AFTER the election?

60 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

Realistically no one knows. 

When it comes to Trump that’s accurate. I just don’t get where people think he is gonna flee the country come from besides Trumps own irrational and crazy speeches. Maybe he is hiding bigger shit he’s afraid will be found out?

13 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Some people were actually speculating that he would fly to Russia.... xD

Let's not get ahead of ourselves people.

Here is what's going to happen. He will lose the election and then throw a big tantrum, say it was rigged, but none the less leave office. Biden will not pardon him of anything. He will then be held up in some sort of court battle in NY about his finances for decades which wont go anywhere and will be used as witch hunt propaganda to mobilize right wing voters for future elections. Trump will not be going to jail... let's be realistic here people. 

Yea, I second this sentiment.

3 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Maybe he is hiding bigger shit he’s afraid will be found out?

Someone like him for sure has more demons in the closet.

The question is will they ever come out? 

5 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I just don’t get where people think he is gonna flee the country come from besides Trumps own irrational and crazy speeches. 

Maybe Snowden. 

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

When it comes to Trump that’s accurate. I just don’t get where people think he is gonna flee the country come from besides Trumps own irrational and crazy speeches. Maybe he is hiding bigger shit he’s afraid will be found out?

Trump often thinks out loud, so he may be thinking about leaving. Or it may have just popped in his head in that moment. Kinda like him talking about injecting disinfectant. Hard to tell how serious he is.

Can you imagine him though super freaked out watching his daily 8 hours of cable news and hearing them speak about how he might be in some deep legal shit if he loses the election xD

He is paranoid for sure

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pardon only works for federal charges, not states. He's on the hook for state charges. NYC better not screw it up.

exactly

6 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

1. Biden wins by a landslide.
  2.  Through cheating Trump ekes out a win.
    • Manipulating the Electoral college, the Republicans are able to stay in power.
    • Russia is able to manipulate the voting data somehow to show Trump winning.
    • Trump losses, disputes the election and takes it to the Supreme Court. With the addition of Trump henchmen Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh, the decision will most likely favor Trump, thereby him successfully stealing the election. 

Sounds like CNN has entered the chat.

3. Trump wins because people think he’s a better alternative than career politician Uncle Joe who sells himself out to whatever will get him elected. 

4. Trump wins because patriots and nationalist want him to uphold their values that they think has made this country great.

Before you hate on me, these are not my views. Just a couple more alternatives to your 2 bias options. 

I wish this forum banned political talk, as in talking about who’s the right or wrong leader. Let’s talk about policy and how to improve the system. No positive change will come from trying to predict an outcome with a one sided view. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

8 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Sounds like CNN has entered the chat.

3. Trump wins because people think he’s a better alternative than career politician Uncle Joe who sells himself out to whatever will get him elected. 

4. Trump wins because patriots and nationalist want him to uphold their values that they think has made this country great.

Before you hate on me, these are not my views. Just a couple more alternatives to your 2 bias options. 

The possibilities in the thread were based upon extensive empirical data, so it’s not fair to call them biased - unless you consider the data from dozens of polling agencies, including republican, to all be biased in a conspiracy against Trump.

The alternatives you chose are possible, yet unlikely based on empirical data and modeling.

9 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Anywho, going back to the main topic, anyone else have a prediction, what do you see happening with Trump after the election? 

if he loses he'll build more trump hotels and have reality-tv shows?

i mean hillary didn't go to jail for her e-mail thing etc., bush didn't go to jail for lying about wmd's and starting a war (which is much worse imo)

18 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

if he loses he'll build more trump hotels and have reality-tv shows?

No, that's all too much work.

He will get rich from riling up and milking his Trumpist base. He's gonna keep doing those stupid rallies until he's either dead or in jail.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trump will pay off his debts with the loots from the coffers that he pillaged for last 4 years. Trump is only going to get richer. Dirty money easily abounds around him. 

The way Trump lived all his life was on the backs of his cronies always covering his mistakes for him, helping him when he went broke, lobbying for him when he needed it, that's why he knows so well about lobbying, he used it to the max to his advantage, getting away with tax evasions and other illegal things, the strategy that Trump pulled this time is enlarging his horde of cronies, now a huge population stands for him. 

I doubt his loyal minions will ever leave him even if he loses the election. They will wallow in his pity party and hail him as Saint and also spread all sorts of conspiracies implying that Trump was a victim of such evil plots that caused his loss in the election, the Trump team is already hinting at election fraud conspiracies and then you have Qannon spreading the conspiracies and making it sound like Trump is their savior God 

You couldn't have found a work of fiction more bizarre than this. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Biden wins.

2026 is the year, relatively small enviremantal changes (for the better) has occured partialy due to the U.S relatively moderate green 'reforms'.

Halfway trough Bidens reelected term he became to bold for Office and Kamela is now in charge of the enlightened world.

Despite the mended bond USA and Europe inbetween the more conscious counterpart have grown inpatient to the slow pace by which American policy is progressing. 2 more years and despite sanctions posed by FN and NATO on the US no real change is yet to occur.

A new reelection cycle is around the corner, only to be met by a well organized Europe and their incentive to take political power over a sctrict plutocratic America.

Seeing how the Biden office were forced to decrease a long overdue military budget already in 2022 they were no match for a unified Europe with allies resulting in a timid Harris kissing her powerhunger goodbye, only to take job as a prisonguard. (how unironic)

It seems a prisonguard needs their prison to guard and a wall were thereby buildt, only now around a ridiculed and bewildred prison-sentenced orangutang.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

It's simple. He will run again in 2024.

Steve Bannon believes this. Even Kyle Kulinski said this the other day. Why would Trump leave the media and the limelight just because of an "unfair" loss?

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

18 minutes ago, legendary said:

It's simple. He will run again in 2024.

Why would Trump leave the media and the limelight just because of an "unfair" loss?

But it's not that simple. If there wasn't the dozens and dozens of criminal charges that have been pending for years, while he has the protections and immunity of the presidency. Once that protection ends, he is going to be hit with criminal charges from multiple fronts. So it's not a question of what he wants to do after the election, and more what is going to get done to him. It's more can he beat every single one of all those dozens of criminal charges. Because if just one of them sticks, he will be going to jail. And if he does get charged, what will he do? That's the questions. 

Is there any law against a convicted criminal running and holding office?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is there any law against a convicted criminal running and holding office?

Nope, it mostly accepted and encouraged in US politics. 

20 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Nope, it mostly accepted and encouraged in US politics. 

This may be a stupid question, but do you think that one day in the future there will be ex-convicts out there who will actually have a real chance of winning a future presidential election?

14 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

This may be a stupid question, but do you think that one day in the future there will be ex-convicts out there who will actually have a real chance of winning a future presidential election?

Rick Perry, in 2016, dropped out of the presidential election, had three felony charges against him. This actually boosted his ratings by about 7% according to a Public Policy Polling (PPP). In 1920, Eugene Debs ran for president from a prison cell. He earned 3.41% of the popular vote.

My guess is, since Trump got away with so much corruption over the past 4 years, it will open the floodgate of greedy people to try and cash in on the presidency too. If Biden wins, and they don't change a bunch of laws to ensure that something like this cannot happen again, expect many many criminals, some maybe even having been convicted of felonies, running for office in 2024. 

39 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What is perceived as a 'crime' is relative. In a polarized mindset, all 'crimes' against the other side are justified and good - especially a red/blue mindset since they lack self reflection. Trump's tax evasion and impeachment has increased his status with his base. And MAGA gleefully chants "Lock them up" against their perceived enemies for imagined 'crimes'. 

On the flip side, Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for his populism. His imprisonment helped elevate him to social hero status and he became a beloved president of South Africa. 

Yet for Trump. . . I think if he got convicted and did any prison time it would be seen as a stain by the majority of Americans (yet the 30% of MAGA would likely idolize him even more). 

16 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yet for Trump. . . I think if he got convicted and did any prison time it would be seen as a stain by the majority of Americans (yet the 30% of MAGA would likely idolize him even more). 

Now that's interesting, do you think if Trump did get convicted and sent to jail, that the majority of Americans would not overall be in favor of this? Me, I would think most would be celebrating in the streets if this happen. As it might restore their faith in the broken system.