Someone here

Let's put an end to all questions!

70 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Points are sharp.  Ouch. You must stay away from points :P

Vanity, that ia the point of the thread. ;)

@RedLine

14 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Still don't understand what is the point/goal of the thread.

The point is all understanding is partial.

The ultimate understanding is formless.  To become conscious of all is to just be here and now with silent mind.. With no questions.  You are the one who spins the wheel of questions.. If you don't spin it.. It will stop. And you will be left with clarity. Only in silence. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Mikael89

17 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Stopping is a duality since it implies/needs the existence of movement. Clarity is a duality since it implies/needs the existence of unclarity. Silence is a duality since it implies/needs the existence of noise. Etc.

The more you try to fix it the more you strengthen the belief that it's broken ?

-Osho

“The temple bell stops
But the sound keeps coming
out of the flowers”

@Nahm it's not much of ending the verbal existence of questions.. But seeing through them such that there is no difference anymore between a question and a fart ?

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

“The temple bell stops
But the sound keeps coming
out of the flowers”

At first didn't understand. But very deep. 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Someone here if there is no difference between a question and a fart, then why value one over the other like you said?

There is energetic difference between a question and a fart.. They feel different. But both are just valueless feelings. But see what would happen if you start seeing your questions the way you see your farts? 

-Osho

@dflores321 your whole life to this universe has no more value than one of my farts to my body.  Please don't get offended. This information might make you enlightened. 

-Osho

While I love the direction this thread is going in and don't want to derail it, this was really good.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Now you will say there is no such thing as non existence. It's only existence. But see existence is a distinction..

With whom you are talking?
There is only You ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 minutes ago, allislove said:

There is only You ;) 

Those two warning points bruh.. You gave two points to yourself lol. 

-Osho

3 hours ago, traveler said:

Just gonna put this on here as it is a misunderstanding many have: "Non duality" is NOT the opposite of "duality." Saying reality is "non dual" is not saying that it is a specific thing, it is not saying that it is the opposite of "duality," it is just stating that it isn't dual. The word "non duality" just "gets rid of" the main misunderstanding: that reality is dual. 

Like ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Someone here my apologies, I thought you'd notice I wasn't being serious at all. 

Whatever man.   Here's the thing the guidelines don't care about your "intentions" ?@Nahm

-Osho

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Sharing my nondual understanding.. This understanding is in my eyes the pinnacle... You can't get past it..this right here is the end of all questions... So listen up and please try to understand what I'm sharing before just going "neo-advaita trap" on me. Really let this shit in First.. and then go ahead and disagree lol. 

Nonduality means not two.  Reality is not two. This is the only basic fact that I'm gonna use.  It's not gonna become not two in the future. It is not two right now.

Now you have a trillion and one questions about reality.. Notice that all your questions are nothing but duality. That's what a question is. Asking a question =creating a duality. 

If you are conscious that reality is one thing.. What the fuck do you ask about?  Why do you create imaginary Dualities? .

Let's take an example and then apply it to whatever questions you have. 

Do I exist? 

There is no answer to this question.  Why? Because the question is just duality. And reality is nonduality. 

I= a duality or a distinction. There is I.. And there is other stuff out there that are not I.. But see there is no such things.. No self and no other.. Just ONE being . 

Exist= a duality or a distinction. Existence and non-existence.    Now you will say there is no such thing as non existence. It's only existence. But see existence is a distinction.. If you make sense of it.. It becomes a distinction.  If you mean THIS.. THIS is not existence or non-existence or anything you think it is. This is just fucking this. And you don't know what this is because there is no one separate from this to know this. You get this ? 

Now apply that to all Dualities.. All questions.. All distinctions.  What do you get? You get nothing. You get the present moment. You get just fucking this. You get reality =reality. You get silent.   You get I am that I am. 

Every question is false.. And That's why there are no answers.. Because there is no question. Every item on every question is an illusion.  A distinction that isn't real. 

You can grasp this now.. or you can keep spinning the wheels of the mind until your mind collapses and then you will just grasp this.  So why not take the easy route and just grasp it right now?

That's it if you fully grasp this you are enlightened.  You will understand all of reality in one shot.  Not the details ofcourse .... But the details and the you and the understanding will be all happening within this lense.

Like ? ❤

It's overlooked by being everything!!

So in that sense even being overlooked is still IT. ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

30 minutes ago, allislove said:

There is only You ;) 

There isn't a 'you'...period!!

Look and see if you can find it... not with the conditioned mind that believes it already knows the answer, that is using intellect.

Actually look and see its unreality!

If you talk to yourself in the mirror, the reflection talks back.

Talk creates the talk back. Opposites, partial.

When you get this, there's only singing and dancing. These are whole.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

38 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Here's the thing the guidelines don't care about your "intentions" 

Intention and impact are factors. For example, a native speaker using a slur with the intention of needling another is a very different context than a non-fluent speaker using the term and unaware it is a slur. When I traveled through S. America, I occasionally used a Spanish term incorrectly, in a way that could have come across as offensive. Yet native speakers knew I was learning Spanish and knew I was not intentionally using the term in an offensive manner. In another context, someone could cloak intention and try to evade accountability by saying “I was just joking”.

Context matters.

@Forestluv

"your mom is a fart"  "I will fart in your mouth"  .. Is it allowed here?  Just curious because If it is.. there's no need to report the guy.. Let's just rip him apart with insults. Sounds cool. 

-Osho