Someone here

Let's put an end to all questions!

70 posts in this topic

Sharing my nondual understanding.. This understanding is in my eyes the pinnacle... You can't get past it..this right here is the end of all questions... So listen up and please try to understand what I'm sharing before just going "neo-advaita trap" on me. Really let this shit in First.. and then go ahead and disagree lol. 

Nonduality means not two.  Reality is not two. This is the only basic fact that I'm gonna use.  It's not gonna become not two in the future. It is not two right now.

Now you have a trillion and one questions about reality.. Notice that all your questions are nothing but duality. That's what a question is. Asking a question =creating a duality. 

If you are conscious that reality is one thing.. What the fuck do you ask about?  Why do you create imaginary Dualities? .

Let's take an example and then apply it to whatever questions you have. 

Do I exist? 

There is no answer to this question.  Why? Because the question is just duality. And reality is nonduality. 

I= a duality or a distinction. There is I.. And there is other stuff out there that are not I.. But see there is no such things.. No self and no other.. Just ONE being . 

Exist= a duality or a distinction. Existence and non-existence.    Now you will say there is no such thing as non existence. It's only existence. But see existence is a distinction.. If you make sense of it.. It becomes a distinction.  If you mean THIS.. THIS is not existence or non-existence or anything you think it is. This is just fucking this. And you don't know what this is because there is no one separate from this to know this. You get this ? 

Now apply that to all Dualities.. All questions.. All distinctions.  What do you get? You get nothing. You get the present moment. You get just fucking this. You get reality =reality. You get silent.   You get I am that I am. 

Every question is false.. And That's why there are no answers.. Because there is no question. Every item on every question is an illusion.  A distinction that isn't real. 

You can grasp this now.. or you can keep spinning the wheels of the mind until your mind collapses and then you will just grasp this.  So why not take the easy route and just grasp it right now?

That's it if you fully grasp this you are enlightened.  You will understand all of reality in one shot.  Not the details ofcourse .... But the details and the you and the understanding will be all happening within this lense.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Mikael89 can you say anything or ask any questions without creating a distinction?

See now you are creating a duality between duality and nonduality.   See you are just spinning the fucking wheels again . You don't get it yet. 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's it if you fully grasp this you are enlightened.  You will understand all of reality in one shot.  Not the details ofcourse .... But the details and the you and the understanding will be all happening within this lense.

No shit, Sherlock. So what are you doing here then, ma man? Stop asking questions and let reality exist lol.

Enlightenment isn't for everyone.

@Member there is nothing wrong with whatever questions you have or whatever concept of enlightenment you have.. If you think what I'm saying is against whatever you think is true .. You don't get it yet. What I'm saying already includes what you think and transcends it.  You don't need to stop asking questions. People will keep asking questions.

But you can realize that the answers to your questions are the substance of your questions. 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I should shut up.

In a sense you should.. For the purposes of this thread lol.  But then again it doesn't matter ?

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Member said:

reality isn't happening by itself like some stupid game being developed with no sense at all. 

Ofcourse it's not.  But it's not the opposite of that either ?

-Osho

Just gonna put this on here as it is a misunderstanding many have: "Non duality" is NOT the opposite of "duality." Saying reality is "non dual" is not saying that it is a specific thing, it is not saying that it is the opposite of "duality," it is just stating that it isn't dual. The word "non duality" just "gets rid of" the main misunderstanding: that reality is dual. 

Edited by traveler

Non-duality is dual. Absolute non-duality/duality cannot be described with words. 

After reading AH Almaas description that duality couldn't exist without nonduality and that anything nondual exists within nonduality, I had a peak experience. This was in 2015.

Being that my capacity as an artist is arrested at the level of a second grader, I chose crayola to create my artistic expression of this. That is ultimately there is only nonduality but within are pockets of dualism.

IMG_0780.JPG

That's Nisargadatta's statement after his enlightenment in the upper right. "Nothing is wrong anymore".  Not even my bad art.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You can grasp this now.. or you can keep spinning the wheels of the mind until your mind collapses and then you will just grasp this.  So why not take the easy route and just grasp it right now?

My mind is bringing dualities again and again. I can't control it.

@Zigzag Idiot beautiful ?

6 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Someone here sorry, cant do that :D

Don't do it then. What's the problem? 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, RedLine said:

My mind is bringing dualities again and again. I can't control it.

You is a duality. Your mind is a duality. Control is a duality.  Duality is a duality.  

Anytime. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

You is a duality. Your mind is a duality. Control is a duality.  Duality is a duality.  

Anytime. 

what you are telling is also a duality

4 minutes ago, RedLine said:

what you are telling is also a duality

Ofcourse which is why it's not ultimately true.

Which is also why nothing that can be said is ultimately true.

Which is why you should be silent.

And which is why you shouldn't be silent if you like.  

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse which is why it's not ultimately true.

Which is also why nothing that can be said is ultimately true.

Which is why you should be silent.

And which is why you shouldn't be silent if you like.  

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes.

Still don't understand what is the point/goal of the thread.

Edited by RedLine

2 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Someone here there will always be questions.

There will always be farts as well. 

Ever noticed that there is no difference in value between a question and a fart? It's only an energetic difference.. But you seem to take your questions more seriously than your farts.  To awaken is to take your farts more seriously than your questions. ?

-Osho

11 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Still don't understand what is the point/goal of the thread.

Points are sharp.  Ouch. You must stay away from points :P

-Osho