7thLetter

Found a REALLY good article on the harsh truths about online dating

30 posts in this topic

@Recursoinominado I already made my points clear but its like it you didn’t read anything I said.

You seem to have me all figured out, great job detective! I have you all figured out too, if someone starts a thread on how social media can be unhealthy you automatically assume they’re bitching and looking for problems. If Leo does a video on female psychology then that definitely means he’s bitching about it. And psychologists too are only interested in bitching about how human psychology works.

Lol stop replying, please. Nothing you say is helpful you’re just being a jerk. I’m not looking for problems, this is a just discussion on a specific topic. There must some deeper reason why you’re getting so heated about this topic, which I don’t really care about if there is.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I have spent a couple hundred bucks on dating apps. They are an utter waste of time. Don't even try!

Most dating apps/coaches have an audience/user-base of desperate and lonely people. The problem with this is that the success-rate of them will be slim to nothing. They don't make money by offering real value, they make money by scamming the desperate and lonely. I'm sorry, that's just what I think. Dating products are a scam, at least in today's world. Most people are clueless about relationships.

There's only one real way forward, that is to do inner work and work on your own life. Step into your life purpose and express yourself authentically in the world. That's the only real way a relationship can be sustained. This stuff will be important to sustain the relationship, even if you happen to meet a woman by accident.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@7thLetter I am giving the answer that you need to hear, not the one you want.

When you gain experience on the journey you become really good at recognizing where people are stuck.

Here is your problem fundamentally:

You are focusing on things you can't control instead of the things you can.

Simple as that.

You have valid points? Of course, nothing new but of course.

Does your points help you getting laid? Not at all.

Instead of creating a topic about how unfair online dating is to men, make one asking how you can succeed in online dating or what the alternatives are.

This is a resourceful mindset, which, by the way, is a key mindset in men that are successful with women.

So, again, stop complaining, start to focus on what you can do to be successful.

Online dating is super looks focused. You re handsome so you cant understand

Look into spiritual online dating apps, might have better luck, they are more likely to look past someones appearance. But that does not mean you can get away with no game. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Recursoinominado You’re still not getting the point. You’re ASSUMING I’m complaining, you’re ASSUMING I’m stuck. You’re ASSUMING I don’t have a solution.

Do you know what assumptions are? Clearly not.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@Recursoinominado You’re not wrong, only thing you’re wrong about is what you think this thread is about.

This thread has NOTHING to do with ME, and for some reason you don’t understand that. I’m NOT complaining about anything. I told you so many times but its like talking to a brick wall.