RoerAmit

Man multiple orgasms?

9 posts in this topic

Sooo I really want to improve my sexuality.

I heard about man multi-orgasms, which is being able to control ejaculation, and then the orgasm is more of energetic experience in the whole body. I heard its even better than ordinary orgasm. You control ejaculation by using the muscle thats stops the pee when you’re peeing, and by gaining control in it you can DECIDE if you’re gonna ejaculate or not.

I hope it is very powerful as they say, I see the power in it especially during sex because you can last for hours without the energy drop after ejaculating that kind of says the sex is over, and it will make the sex wayyy more powerful and satisfying for both sides.

I started to practice this.

There is also a book - “The multi-orgasmic man”, and I know few sexual teachers on YouTube explaining this concept after they became multi-orgasmic.

Is there anyone here heard about this? Tried to practice? Became multi-orgasmic? Do you think its a healthy/secure thing? I really want to become multi-orgasmic and be the best lover I can.

Leo - are you familiar with this concept? Tried it?

Thanks a lot everyone!

@RoerAmit I read this kind of stuff in a book called "The way of the superior ma" by David Deida. He also talks about controlling your ejaculation by using the pelvic floor (muscle for stop peeing). By doing this you can gain not only so much more energy, but can give  your girl so much more pleasure and love and ultimely help her to open herself up with the use of your love by penetrating her. It is a deep, intimate romantic moment. 

use this technique not to only pleasure her, but to give her all the love you can

It is difficult but you will be rewarded by training yourself for this. Try also some breathing techniques and read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida, I'm not paid to say this, trust me IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!

hopethis has helped

10 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

@RoerAmit I read this kind of stuff in a book called "The way of the superior ma" by David Deida. He also talks about controlling your ejaculation by using the pelvic floor (muscle for stop peeing). By doing this you can gain not only so much more energy, but can give  your girl so much more pleasure and love and ultimely help her to open herself up with the use of your love by penetrating her. It is a deep, intimate romantic moment. 

use this technique not to only pleasure her, but to give her all the love you can

It is difficult but you will be rewarded by training yourself for this. Try also some breathing techniques and read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida, I'm not paid to say this, trust me IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!

hopethis has helped

I read this AMAZING book!!

And yes he really said that and this is one of the reasons I started thinking about this more seriously, I started practicing weeks ago and I wanted to see if there are experienced guys here. Thanks man! 

I practiced it its really tough had few succeses but dropped it its frustrating haha but if you master it you could preatty much go for hours ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I tried it a few times and did the pelvic floor exercises, but I dont really get it, I can postpone the orgasm by holding the muscle and breathe, but only postpone and I can try to hold when ejaculating, but this doesnt really work. Is it really just holding pretty hard when ejaculating and then you dont cum, or what do I need to do?

On 10/18/2020 at 2:47 AM, RoerAmit said:

Tried to practice? Became multi-orgasmic? Do you think its a healthy/secure thing? I really want to become multi-orgasmic and be the best lover I can.

Totally possible. I experimented with these methods and found the ‘pee muscle’ thing not only works, but the cumulative awareness / heightened connection with that muscle results in eventually not needing to utilize it to experience the same result. It gets realized to be a “mind over matter” thing and was the whole time. Then, oddly, or perhaps counterintuitively, that leads to having as many organs as you want. I don’t know if that was from the muscle building aspect of it, or the awareness / connective aspect, or both. I would say it is a ‘healthy / secure’ thing. Can make for a healthier, as in more robust sex life, and I suppose most guys aren’t really looking into or practicing this, so there could be something to be said for a relationship being more ‘secure’ in that sense. Maybe in the manor of, well fed cats don’t tend to be looking for new places to eat.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, Cireeric said:

Is it really just holding pretty hard when ejaculating and then you dont cum, or what do I need to do?

From my experience right now, first, you got to be aware of this muscle and understand how to control it. Then you start making it stronger, as you practice more and more you're gonna be able to stop yourself from cumming/ejaculating, and at some point, the orgasm continues and you wouldn't ejaculate. (Still haven't reached this level) and this is when you feel the distinction between orgasm and ejaculation. They are different. Then you can have powerful multiple-orgasms without wasting your sperm and be so tired. 

Awareness of your body plays a huge role here, you must feel if you can handle it and continue or to stop the sexual act. You don't want to ejaculate. Stop the sexual act before you reach the point of no return. If you will, you'll ejaculate.

I just started reading "the multi-orgasmic man".

I am working on it daily and will update my results here.     

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

I would say it is a ‘healthy / secure’ thing.  

I am experimenting in this area too because sometimes I feel pain down there and I am wondering.

It feels natural overall, I hope this is safe, my intuition says that body awareness is super important here too..

@RoerAmit

Might want to see a doctor about the pain. 

I’d say it’s pretty natural, and yes body awareness imo is super important. You can become so aware of the body that you realize even the impulsive nature of sex drive / testosterone etc comes and goes, and then you are are no longer moved by it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE