Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulgarianspirit

Clairvoyance is real, hppd is not what i thought,the higher realms are trying to comm

10 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone will believe me, i have been taking meds after my psychedelic use.

I use to get full blown hallucinations sometimes. Yesterday i met two spiritual people by accident and i decided to stop. I decided to see what will happen. Today i woke up half awake, looked at my white curtain at home and i saw... My grandmother was describing this when she closes her eyes... Information going so fast numbers, mathematical formulas... A message of some kind. I experienced the same thing. These formulas were so fast and there was a visual component to it as well. After the formulas, in order to show the beings know me, they showed me a scene from a game i play, don't starve and chester, an image i would recognize.

My mother used to have this gift and predict the future for others. She became scared of it and abandoned it. Today she pretends it never happened.

I will work further on developing this gift and surrendering to the higher realms.

All of you here are probably here for a reason, i tell you i have seen my soul, not just from the absolute level, but as a manifested white light being.

Take care all and search for your purpose.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Bulgarianspirit Yeah keep exploring those domains! 

Keep us updated on how your progress is going  if u want ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Yeah sure! It's such a shame society deems these gifts as unreal, i myself was supressing this unknowingly from fear.

@Bulgarianspirit yeah we live in a really strange world and how other people get to decide what you can and can't do and everybody has an opinion about everything.

You get programmed at a young age, and you trust that things you been told in life is real and the truth until you investigate it for yourself only to realize that reality is something much greater then we all have imagined, infinite domains.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I have no idea, but i will work on cleaning my diet and going vegan, to see if it helps me become more aligned and find my guidance.

I had obes with higher dimensional beings and i'm sure there is some kind of purpose behind all of my journey.

I didn't know what to think of today's experience. At school i was one of the kinds that was bad at math and i forgot formulas as soon as i didn't need them.

They looked like physics formulas i think, they were long and complicated...

But the other thing was like a personally tailored 30 sec movie for me showing me don't starve and chester, i hallucinated formulas and a movie like sequence. It is amazing what the mind is capable of perceiving, when given a blank canvas such as the white thread on my door.изтеглен файл (3).jpeg

I get the same thing. I'm not sure they are necessarily higher realms, just different realms. I spoke to some sort of cute machine elf like beings (kinda like what you are describing) that were just telling me it's all a hallucination but I had to tell them that while this is true from an absolute/formless perspective this notion doesn't necessarily serve me as a human where I have to maintain my survival and coexist in a highly dynamic environment. They seemed genuinely interested, but confused as if they had not experienced the physical dimension before and didn't understand what this experience is like. They are good listeners and very curious. Apparently after hearing some other stories about these guys they haven't experienced a physical form before and are very curious about it.  

Edited by Lyubov

48 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Lyubov That's that's really fascinating!  Did they tell you what their experience was like???

No they didn't but I was partially experiencing what it is like for them but I'm not entirely sure what it is like to exist for long periods like this. It's basically formlessness and this uncontrollable flow of creation you can't get your footing in. The moment you try to focus in on a point of it and center in on something it goes away. Their presence is accompanied by a fast moving flow of beautiful art and patterns. Geometric patterns, graffiti art, scribbles, animals, flowers, cartoons, UFOs, scary faces, happy faces, all sorts of crazy beautiful art and designs. The moment I try to focus in on something and bring more of my ego into the interaction the dimension will subside. 

42 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

No they didn't but I was partially experiencing what it is like for them but I'm not entirely sure what it is like to exist for long periods like this. It's basically formlessness and this uncontrollable flow of creation you can't get your footing in. The moment you try to focus in on a point of it and center in on something it goes away. Their presence is accompanied by a fast moving flow of beautiful art and patterns. Geometric patterns, graffiti art, scribbles, animals, flowers, cartoons, UFOs, scary faces, happy faces, all sorts of crazy beautiful art and designs. The moment I try to focus in on something and bring more of my ego into the interaction the dimension will subside. 

My grandma also partially sees faces of people,animals and the numbers, the quantum physics formulas or something of a similar complicated nature... 

It is weird because you do realize these beings are watching us all the time, especially after me experiencing them personally... 

But my experience with them was very positive, full of love and joy. 

Also interesting take on it,that the reason is curiousity, but would they be sending us information, just because of curiousity?

Also we can communicate with them, because we are one with them, but don't they want to help humanity or teach us how to solve a problem with that complex science?

Geniuses should trip, they could help humanity a lot lol ;D

It feels like we don't retain the info, it goes by so fast!

1 hour ago, Member said:

I have hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucinations from time to time but sometimes it looks like it goes on another level. This is basically the main reason why I'm on this forum as about a year ago I had really unusual experiences that opened my mind and I've been a hardcore atheist for almost 10 years. And yup, I've also seen mathematical formulas, spirals and strange shapes but the only thing that caught my attention was 4D. No matter what it was, it definitely helped me to take my mind on a new level and made a huge switch in the way I think of reality.

Exactly these hallucinations are so intelligent, complicated and full of information, it's a full blown video playing. Interesting to see more people have the same or similar experience :)

12 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

My grandma also partially sees faces of people,animals and the numbers, the quantum physics formulas or something of a similar complicated nature... 

It is weird because you do realize these beings are watching us all the time, especially after me experiencing them personally... 

But my experience with them was very positive, full of love and joy. 

Also interesting take on it,that the reason is curiousity, but would they be sending us information, just because of curiousity?

Also we can communicate with them, because we are one with them, but don't they want to help humanity or teach us how to solve a problem with that complex science?

Geniuses should trip, they could help humanity a lot lol ;D

It feels like we don't retain the info, it goes by so fast!

I'm not exactly sure. I'm not even sure they are watching us all the time. They do seem benevolent and kind though. They have only ever tried to help me. One time one of them was trying to release some stored trauma/tension from my body around my third eye chakra. I'm not entirely convinced they are their own thing though with their own will. Sometimes I think they are some deeper dimension of the psyche or consciousness that comprises my experiences. To be honest I really don't know what they are but they are interesting and cute little guys that don't seem to have the same problems humans face and are curious about us cause they aren't experiencing the physical dimension. One person said they are very interested in sex lol cause this requires a physical body to experience the sensational aspects of. I'll try to ask them next time what they are and why they communicate with me.

Edited by Lyubov