electroBeam

OMG I Just saw duality, for 3 seconds, caught red handed!

17 posts in this topic

The finite is created through forgetting yourself.

When you read this message, to understand what I'm writing, you're forgetting yourself to allow this limited form to exist. You're getting lost in my words. Forgetting that you're infinite love. When you read my sentence, you forget about everything except the semantic meaning of this sentence. All that exists in this sentence realm is the meaning of this sentence. Where's the cars, houses, your brother, the universe, your mystical insights? Literally forgotten while you're getting lost in my words. You don't know anything but the sentence while reading this. And suffering is when you stay lost, forgetting yourself for too long. Without getting lost in this sentence, this sentence couldn't exist, and God couldn't be infinite.

You're cycling between forgetting yourself, and remembering yourself, a trillion times a millisecond, to allow the creation of infinite forms. Form = formlessness is a shorthand for the process of cycling between forgetting and remembering.

Its impossible to love something. You cannot love your brother, sister, mum, your video games, car, house, etc. When you say "I love this music" what you're really saying is "I remember that I'm infinitely connected to this music, every pixel of consciousness is infinitely connected to itself, in infinite dimension, in infinite ways, through infinite arrangements, during infinite amounts of time, in infinite directions". There is no such thing as loving someone. There is just an acknowledgement of what you are. If you contemplate "what does it mean to love someone" you'll discover it means to see what you are. To see that you're infinitely connected. 

There is a singularity going on right now between forgetting and remembering. The universe is literally made through forgetting and remembering. There's all of this form, yet its all infinite. OMG they coexist through an extremely fast episode of forgetting and remembering. Holy shit this is the engine of the universe. 

And its not limited to just being fast, Some people are enlightened, some people are very unenlightened, over lifetimes. This is a stretched out form of forgetting and remembering.

And then there's oscillating between forgetting and remembering in a millisecond, like when you listen to great music, then forget the great music, or having awakenings, etc. Or when you're in a state where you can simultaneously see the form and formlessness in an object at once.

The forgetting and remembering oscillates in an infinite arrangements of time.

I've never read about this before, or heard a teacher talk about this before. This is the most shocking thing ever. 

@electroBeam have you seen a pendulum? Tell me what it represents, sussh, it's duality. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

39 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

The finite is created through forgetting yourself.

The experience of a finite individual within the body or duality is 100% unreal....meaning it never was...Its an illusion!!

The word creation implies something real was created, the creation of 'yourself' never actually happened....its an illusory experience. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The experience of a finite individual within the body or duality is 100% unreal....meaning it never was...Its an illusion!!

The word creation implies something real was created, the creation of 'yourself' never actually happened....its an illusory experience. ❤

only if you 100% remember yourself. 

Clearly forgetting is a real thing. 

You wouldn't be talking to me if you truly remembered yourself 100%. You wouldn't know who I was or what this forum is. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

only if you 100% remember yourself. 

'you' are coming to this inquiry with a presumption (intellect) that there is somebody or something (god) that could have forgotten itself.

Clearly forgetting is a real thing. 

Not if there wasn't actually anything to be forgotten.

You wouldn't be talking to me if you truly remembered yourself 100%. You wouldn't know who I was or what this forum is. 

Again, you are coming with a presumption (intellect) that there is a real separate 'you' (duality) that will one day remember oneness.

And even if there was a source that infinitely recognizes and forgets itself, it would cancel itself out = 0

So in that sense it doesn't matter!!

Its freedom!! ❤

Welcome to that which never was!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

When you read this message, to understand what I'm writing, you're forgetting yourself to allow this limited form to exist

Stop it dude. You will never figure reality out or put it into boxes that describes how it works.  It works directly through sheer magic. And without steps or distinctions. 

When =there is no time. It's always now. 

You =there is no you. 

Read this message =no one is reading.. The message IS. 

To understand =there is no under-standing. Only appearance. When it's imagined to be frozen in time it appears as if there is a you that undergoes a process of a understanding. 

You're forgetting yourself = Jesus christ.. the you and the yourself is the most funny duality there is. 

This limited form=there is nothing limited. Because there is nothing separate. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@electroBeam you need not forget yourself at all to be speaking with me.

In the same way you need not forget who you are or what the truth of the situation is when you play along a game of pretend and imagination with a little kid.

Sure, forgetting yourself creates the other. But you can still dance with the other while totally rooted in yourself, like an actor does when filming a movie scene.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@electroBeam you need not forget yourself at all to be speaking with me.

In the same way you need not forget who you are or what the truth of the situation is when you play along a game of pretend and imagination with a little kid.

Sure, forgetting yourself creates the other. But you can still dance with the other while totally rooted in yourself, like an actor does when filming a movie scene.

I agree but what i have seen is you can stay rooted in yourself by forgetting and remembering very rapidly.

2 hours ago, Display_Name said:

????noice????

was this remembrance sober or psychedelic? just curious 

Sobersss, psychedelics dont like me.

@electroBeam really it's just like breathing. You need not even worry about remembering to breath. Just happens. And anytime you want to think about it, it's available to be thought about, the fact you're breathing, without effort.

Same thing with self rememberance. Once fully rooted in it, it's not even on the forefront of your experience. Doesn't need to be. Like breathing. And yet it is known to be so.

An instant cannot hold any knowledge. An instant is whole.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei i get what you're saying, but im going meta on that stuff.

For example go take salvia and see if you're still rooted in that rememberance as a can of soup.

You start of unrooted in this journey then get rooted. Sure you can say time is an illusion and you were always enlightened, but there was a time of forgetting. How does that process work itself?

You'll notice that as you went through your spititual journey, the oscillations between forgetting and remembering sped up. You can measure how enlightened someone is through the speed of those oscillations(not saying time is real). There are states where its pure white and forgetting everything(godhead) and states of complete forgetting(normal people) and states where you function in society but still feel the rootedness. This is because forgetting and remembering is oscillating a trillion times a millisecond.

@SoonHei the mind/body will die along with the rememberance, you might as well quench your curiosity and see what happens. The greatest rewards in this work isn't being in a particular state, but seeing how reality works regardless of the state you're in. 

@SoonHei there's a hell of a lot more then just knowing who you are ;)

Goodnight bro, have a good sleep.