Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vercingetorix

where would you put this channel (Joseph Rodrigues) on the spiral?

7 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/c/JosephRodrigues

I really like his stuff, it's mostly about entrepreneurship and business from a spiritual perspective. 

I'm having trouble mapping him on the spiral. I think he's mostly turquoise. Am I biased?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Sorry I didn't watch enough to be able to comment.

Edited by hyruga

I Think he is yellow - turquoise@hyruga

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Etherial Cat yo Etherial, it's makes me happy that you agree with me, I really dig his stuff.:x

I'm devouring his channel and courses the same I was devouring actualized.org before ?

Most of the stuff he posted on his channel are just book summaries or some mind stuff by another author. He's still in the acquiring stages of personal development. 

I even think he had fallen too deeply into mind stuff. They are so many other things than the mind imo. Like consciousnesses, heart and the body. His videos are long winded now and not very action oriented. Forget it and just watch another channel imo.

Edited by hyruga

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Most of the stuff he posted on his channel are just book summaries or some mind stuff by another author. He's still in the acquiring stages of personal development. 

I even think he had fallen too deeply into mind stuff. They are so many other things than the mind imo. Like consciousnesses, heart and the body. His videos are long winded now and not very action oriented. Forget it and just watch another channel imo.

I kinda agree.

His earlier stuff was good.  I really liked his video on letting go.  But now he’s too heady.

I love his channel as well. The thing is he really focuses his channel on his material and not all on himself there a bit and pieces but from his material he pretty much exhausted orange and is for sure mostly green/yellow and their are hints or at least the openness to turquoise. I don't know however if the spiritual side is coming from a high green perspective or turquoise perspective, its hard to tell. I think turquoise but knowing if he actually lives it is something different.