Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

Drunk client abuses me

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if I'm here to complain or just to share a story. I work as taxi driver and this drunk client got mad when I gave him change. I guess it was too much sum of money for him. He pointed a finger at me and putted it on my scalp. I was angry and scared at the same time. I just wished I could've somehow punched him to death. But instead what I did is I stayed as calm as possible and politely asked him to step out the car. I was a bit nervous after the inccident but know I'm calm and glad that it didn't go too far.

Sorry that happened to you. One thing I learned in nursing is you can't control other ppl and they will behave badly at times. What you did was perfect. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Thank God. What you did was right. He could have attacked you and harmed you because he was drunk. Never take chances with such people. Their anger can really harm. 

Treat it like a pile of garbage. Would you like to go near a garbage and sniff through it? Because if you do, you'll be getting the infection, the garbage will stay the same. 

The best it to recognize that it's garbage and move away from it and let the situation be gone. You waited for the person to leave which is the best way to approach negative toxic garbage people in life. 

Don't let yourself be harmed by their destructive tendencies. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.