Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travelion

Reincarnation

7 posts in this topic

During my ego death I had an insight that reincarnation is a real thing and will continue forever. During the experience that was no problem at all and it was even perfect. But in fact I live 99.9% of my time as a little human ego with the following concerns: how the fuck am I supposed to live through all of human pain and suffering FOREVER (like for real)?! I know that only my ego is having these worries, but imagining all of this is just so terrible. 

I want to learn more about reincarnation. What are good books or other sources about this topic? (I prefer German sources, but english ones are okay too). Unfortunately Leo does not have a video about this, but you guys might help me Out aswell :). Especially the following questions occupy my mind:

How does reincarnation really work?

At the start of a new life, do we keep anything from our past lives?

How does karma affect reincarnation?

Is enlightenment the only way to stop reincarnation? Or is it mahasamadhi? Is mahasamadhi reachable if motivated by fear of rebirth?

Look, even though the world is a mess right now, the world changes. What makes you think you will only be a human form for all for eternity anyways? Reincarnation is real in an infinite universe, no one has proven you are stuck in a human form forever. You have an energetic and a formless awareness essence. Both of these transcend form... The human form, although beautiful is not a limit on the self which is always expanding and creating new experiences.

Imagine a heaven Earth, synthetic meat no more animal killing, cured diseases,space exploration... The possibilities.

This reality really teaches us only to focus on the negative, they bombard us on tv and everywhere in politics,so people become affected.Also life has twists and turns, but really it's self created misery. Humans make other humans miserable from egoic actions.

Humanity did this to itself and the planet. Only humanity can repair the mess.. 

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

I don't think that reincarnation exist but who knows. What are you? First question. For me the best answer is that you are a shape in the nothingness, you are a perfect, wonderful shape , incredibly perfect, a miracle, but no more. Your substance is the infinite nothingness, the same for you, for me, for the shit that I did a while ago, or that formed a stone. A infinite empty hole that it's everything, vibrating in a miraculous simphony...so, when your shape ends, who is going to reincarnate, if already now there is no one, there is only another shape , another wave with a frequency, when the wave gets consumed, only the substance where the wave vibrates remains, and the substance is everything, so what reincarnation?

I have experienced myself from a soul energy form perspective white light with viewing appendages.. Flying through tunnels and astral realms, being in contact with beings. I have also seen myself from up high, the absolute emptiness encompassing the universal mind of source so for me it's a no brainer,i don't die, i even retain my personality partially which was surprising to say the least.

Some people say when you reincarnate you truly forget, but in the astral you remember lives, especially the last one.

Of course, i invite everyone brave enough to go explore for themselves and leave their bodies once in a while ;)

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

On 17/10/2020 at 0:00 AM, Travelion said:

How the fuck am I supposed to live through all of human pain and suffering FOREVER (like for real)?! 

Broadly speaking, all experience can be boiled down to stuff that is positive, stuff that is negative, and stuff that is neutral.

So at least you have a 66.666% chance of having a satisfactory experience.

Those are pretty decent odds man.

Edited by peachboy

On 10/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Travelion said:

How does reincarnation really work?

At the start of a new life, do we keep anything from our past lives?

How does karma affect reincarnation?

Is enlightenment the only way to stop reincarnation? Or is it mahasamadhi? Is mahasamadhi reachable if motivated by fear of rebirth?

My best guess is that your existence is infinite and physical death is an illusion. When you reincarnate, hypothetically you continue your existence from the point you were at, so nothing is lost from your past experiences. As for the enlightenment part, MAYBE. For me, enlightenment is realizing that there's no distinct reality than the one you're imagining all the time.

@Travelion

When time, space, self, other, life, death, light, and love are embodied, what remains is reincarnation. That (or ‘this’) is your actual ‘body’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE