Chi_

Logan Paul Interviews Sadhguru. Questions about Psychedelics and many more!

95 posts in this topic

I'll interview Sadhguru on one condition: he smokes 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT on camera.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Anybody can talk like Sadhguru, it is so easy. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll interview Sadhguru on one condition: he smokes 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT on camera.

Might not be 100% legal. Not sure about that tho. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This would be too epic to be real.

Lmao, that guy next to Logan had a funny question about how Sadguru's sort of thinking is a luxury.  Meanwhile across the world people who literally have nothing are the people who are the deepest in spiritual practice.  Too funny.  

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He's probably already living daily life from a place of non dual boundlessness 

Also we all know you don't tease Sadhguru cause he's popular but b/c you have a chip on your shoulder for his dismissive old man attitude towards your precious 5-LeO-DMT / psychedelics xD

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

He's probably already living daily life from a place of non dual boundlessness

Let's crank it up a notch ;)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Applegarden I like Sadhguru. I consider him a saint.

But I wouldn't expect him to make you enlightened.

Good point, the sincerety of the disciple, wether following a guru or not in my opinion does. What I mean by this is that his willingness to know, get out of his cunningness, and action towards being more receptive to it in right combination for each of us individually, in my opinion, will. The saint can be a tool for you.

5 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

WTF?!... what's wrong with people.

Sorry to scratch your bubble of reason and clout. This post was exactly for you then. At some point you will have to look stupid, even for the sake of searching truth. I am willing to do that and give him a chance. So far, no regrets.

On 10/17/2020 at 4:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

Next up: Chuck Norris interviews Sadhguru

Next up: Trump interviews Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's crank it up a notch ;)

I think Sadhguru has already reached these states on his own. Thing is though I think he has some sort of spiritual gift. He says he always was just intuitive and basically was enlightened by 4 years old. He was reaching super deep states just out of nowhere while chilling in nature. I don't think he is a good example of your average city folk just doing some yoga every morning before work. 

Edited by Lyubov

50 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

Sorry to scratch your bubble of reason and clout. This post was exactly for you then. At some point you will have to look stupid, even for the sake of searching truth. I am willing to do that and give him a chance. So far, no regrets.

Imagine an enlightened guy running a billion dollar business. That's what Nityananda is. Sadhguru does a lot of good things for the society compared to Nityananda. For me, books and self enquiry have taught a lot more than the so called gurus. The more popular a guru is, the more deception they use. One example:

Even Sadhguru now and then goes into that territory, the very purpose being to attract interest in what his program offers.

11 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I think Sadhguru has already reached these states on his own. Thing is though I think he has some sort of spiritual gift. He says he always was just intuitive and basically was enlightened by 4 years old. He was reaching super deep states just out of nowhere while chilling in nature. I don't think he is a good example of your average city folk just doing some yoga every morning before work. 

Can we really know where he is at? Like what if the highest state leo says he have been with 5 meo is same state in which sadhguru dance to bhairavi song. I am just curious 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Applegarden said:

LOL No thanks, I don't need your post.

You can't be serious.

If you can't separate a criminal from a saint then there is something wrong with you. I feel sorry for you.

2 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Can we really know where he is at? Like what if the highest state leo says he have been with 5 meo is same state in which sadhguru dance to bhairavi song. I am just curious 

We can never know for certain. We can only take responsibility for our own POV.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not happening anytime soon or prolly never.

Cos he is not some random experience hunter but a genuine explorer and seeker of TRUTH, :P

Just now, Akemrelax said:

LOL No thanks, I don't need your post.

You can't be serious.

If you can't separate a criminal from a saint then there is something wrong with you. I feel sorry for you.

Good, then you absolutely need to be angry and triggered, i think he is doing a great job then. If i don't need my post, why bother responding?

Just now, An young being said:

Imagine an enlightened guy running a billion dollar business. 

Potentially A LOT of people in the future? Hello? Maybe actualized too? If Leo gets enlightened? And grows? And i don't think Nithyananda is a billionare, but a millionare, just like Sadhguru, Sri Ravi Shankar, Baba Ramdev? Sure maybe they don't personally claim the wealth, but the organistions have to be worth millions??? Hmmmmmm? https://medium.com/@tomarryash14/top-5-wealthy-india-gurus-and-their-net-worth-7e681efed452 

That's what Nityananda is. Sadhguru does a lot of good things for the society compared to Nityananda.

How do you know, if you haven't even entertained his teachings? You should ask his devotees, or try his teachings GOD FORBID.

Here, i will even give you a technique. The probablility of you even trying to entertain something you don't agree with is laughable to me. Instead you will just put more exposee videos. But this thing saved my life and chaged it the most. The difference between me and you is that i actually did the technique and seen the benefits. That is how i gained trust for him. What a wonderful world it would be if people would come and ask me about my life than hearing about my life from other people and making assumptions or even acting because of what other say about me LOL. Yes because many more people agree with Sadhguru and he says things more logically, you like him, sure. About the "good things", time will tell, lets see. Who knows, i can def say for sure, he helped me when i needed it the most, and with the simplest things also, I just had to execute the teachings and thats basically it. No drama for me whatsoever. Does it work or not is the question? 

For me, books and self enquiry have taught a lot more than the so called gurus.

Well, your mind will change many times. And, this is a perfect oppurtunity to use your self-inquiry mechanism. Answer me, why would you not want to just go and practice what he teaches and look for what others say and throw me any exposee video of his on my face? For an extended period of time maybe, before you reach conclusions? Do you feel like you have something to lose? Do you fear what other people will think of you? Are you affraid he will manipulate you and do some harm to you? If not, why is it? If you keep listening to other people, before trying it out yourself, is that a succesfull life? Yeah by that logic you will have as mediocre results as the masses have. If Leo listened to people around him, before trying anything in self-dev, we wouldn't be arguing today. Even the people who wrote the books that he read, A HUGE MINORITY SAYING COUNTER-INTUITIVE THINGS.

These people exposing Nithyananda could be politically motivated and some just an average gamer who seeks to justify his worldview and make a good buck, like this guy, who already saw an exposee on Nithyananda and just joined the club of exposees.

Or i am just a little innocent bla bla bla *LoGiCaL aNd RaTiOnAl GuY tAkInG pSyChEdElIcS, hE iS oUt Of HiS MiNd* type of guy?

Btw, the fact that you are listening to ONE sadhguru, rather than a million capitalists is because of the quality of the individual. When Sadhguru says, yes dhyanalinga will make you lose the sense of time, yes some tantric lived for 4000 years, his last three lifetimes Sadhguru was a yogi.

So what exactly makes it false what he is saying? How will you verify it whatsoever? If you ask Sadhguru and he says "Yeah, I can see that being done..." then you will think, this is true, or even if "Sadhguru will say that, I don't think its possible" - which is not the case, because he is a yogi, and he can check. Just like he checked how fast life will end when the water freezes on the planet after sun dies (18 hours btw or something like that). But suppose he said that its not possible, does it still make it impossible? How do we know, really?

I feel there is a dead end coming to your argument very soon, oh oooh.

Even Sadhguru now and then goes into that territory, the very purpose being to attract interest in what his program offers.

He goes there almost EVERY TIME, every day this talk increases. It's just more menced for you to like it.

The very purpose being to attract interest in what his program offers.

How is this different to ANY spiritual guru whatsoever. If Sadhguru says levitation is possible, he is just enriching people and make them interested in his programs, when Nithyananda does it, he is a fraud, because he already triggered enough, because he is sitting on a throne, to trigger you, and he is doing a great job of that acctually.

Nothing is life (physical existence) is absolute, perfect e.c.t., you can't act and live perfectly, you can't have a good image by doing good things even, somebody will go aginst you, just to fuck with you or for whatever reason. That applies to spiritual gurus too btw.

I would even say Nithyanandas rendition of Hinduism is more accurate than Sadhguru's, he teaches from the hindu scriptures and various sutras and so on... Levitation is liteally in the scriptures, so is that vocal chords and so many other crazy things. I know for a fact that Sadhguru has taken criticism from Nithyananda and has responded, by answering to some issues indirectly. I am not going to name those but it is funny that everybody is afraid to associate with Nithyananda. It will get even funnier when Nithyananda will eventually reach more people and i wonder what Sadhguru's reaction will be. Sadhguru talks about many great sages, but somehow misses the avatara that is Nithyananda. I think it is fear of persecution. Hinduism is acctually very beautiful - not that crap after the brits left. Look at hindu architecture. Golden thrones are nothing compared to this... I just can't do anything but wonder what various purposes these have. Btw Sadhguru also talks in DEPTH about telmples and their significance.

Of course what you will do is you will throw more exposee vids and justify that Nithyananda is a fraud and sadhguru is not, while they are talking about the same things.

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Like what if the highest state leo says he have been with 5 meo is same state in which sadhguru dance to bhairavi song. I am just curious

If he was in that state, he would not be able to walk or talk.