28 cm unbuffed

Heart chakra opening?

26 posts in this topic

Hey, so currently, the YouTube algorithm is recommending me videos about heart chakra opening, situations in my life also are aligning to that, not saying that it have to be to and always is a thing and YouTube is a God's algorithm or anything, but all of that sounds really interesting.

I went through dark night of the soul event and kundalini awakening seems to be part of the whole process that I think is coming my way. But first of all - I don't get all of that stuff, I have no idea what all of that means and I'm a more practical and rational person and would love to know, how that looks like in real life and if any of you know, how can I speed up the whole process.

Apparently, I've been depressed for most of my life, I became aware of that not that long ago before I thought that it's just how life is. It is not any better right now. Nowadays I have moments when I feel like - "What the fuck my life even is and was? Such a fucking waste, garbage life that I can just put into the toilet". 

Please do not empathize with me or give me warm hug comments, I really want to get my shit together and make some significant change in my life, something that will last. Because right now it's going up and down, I reach some point, and depression kicks in to take me down again. I can't live like that anymore.

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Are you talking about heart chakra? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@28 cm unbuffed

So as you said that your heart chakra is opening, heart chakra is mainly associated with love and feminine qualities of giving  empathy, affection and generosity. 

I'm not sure if this is helping you. If your focus is on productivity and success, you should be activating the Solar Plexus Chakra. Heart Chakra is usually for healing and feeling love, integration of feminine, cultivation of intuition. 

One thing that heart chakra can help you with is understanding your life purpose. It can help you realize your deepest heartful desires and stuff that you really really want to do in life. Something that has remained buried under the pressure of societal expectations and perfectionist mindset. 

Cultivating a heart chakra or opening it can make you become a more authentic person 

I'm sorry I don't have much knowledge on Kundalini awakening or such things, so can't help you on that one. 

I don't do Kundalini. 

My solar plexus chakra is opened. A lot of work done here. Twin flames template etc. 

About heart - the more I open my heart the more I feel like maybe authentically I'm not really that good of a person. I'm just a guy, and you know how guys are. But it feels fucking great, authentic and cool 

I want my life purpose to be from my heart and I want to attract real relationships as well. And a girl, that I would really fall in love with, I don't know what it feels like.

Hey man, 

Can I ask, how do you know you went through the dark night of the soul? 

How do you know your solar plexus chakra is opened and that your next steps are kundalini and the heart chakra? 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

It's a long story, I was somehow connected to my twin flame, energetically. Her orgasm with the other dude opened my solar plexus chakra and awakened me from a nap during the day. Then the whole dark night event started, my body vibration changed fast as fuck and my confidence and masculine aspects skyrocketed. Tons of stuff happened. About heart and what is happening right now - Universe is giving me subtle signs, in people I meet, in conversations I have with them, there are too many coincidences to call them that way anymore. 

I dunno man. Don't take this the wrong way, obviously I don't know you or your story but it sounds like you could be rationalizing your challenging experiences by saying it's twin flame or dark night or chakra opening. 

Have you considered that your ego might be trying to maintain itself by making these rationalizations? 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Shmurda

Nah man, I know what happened to me, how my vibrational state of whole body changed, how my environment, people, attitude, mindset, everything shifted more in one year than in 10 years of work before that. It's not something you can delude yourself with, it was crazy as fuck, scary and schizophrenic, but right now, after all of these experiences and integrating insights I know exactly what happened to me. Shadow integration, dark night experience, chakras opening, all of that at once. I'm pretty much a new person right now.

The universe is speaking to you through the youtube algorithm, everything is the same infinitely intelligent energy. Pay attention to the signs and the patterns, they occur for a reason. What you attract into your life is what you need for growth and expansion in that moment. Its flawless.

The heart chakra is the center of your being. All the things you think and feel and experience go into your heart and also come back out of it. Jesus said something along the lines of, “It’s not the things that go in a man that defile him, but the things that come out of a man, because whatever comes out of him has to go through the heart.” So negativity around you does not sour your heart, but the negativity inside you that you let out is what really hurts you. 
You have to come to terms with who you are, what you are perceiving, and allow your heart to open without judgement. Love yourself first, and then exhale love always when you breathe. Begin to overflow with love so that when someone shows you love, you will be so full that you can send it right back. 
I have awoken Kundalini energy with the chakras. Starting by meditating from the root to the crown along the spine, understanding what it is that you are, but also knowing not to hold on to the traps that keep you distracted. For some time I’ve had moments of awakening the energy and feeling it move up and down my spine, but only now that I have become aware of the traits that each chakra holds, I have been able to let the energy flow and take me.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

On 16/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I really want to get my shit together and make some significant change in my life, something that will last.

1) If someone experience suffering, that someone has to be believe he exists as "the sufferer". This is a construct.
    i think this can be decontructed through introspection.

2) Work on compassion towards yourself:
   take some of the most painful moments in your life, and notice how they contributed to lead you to your realizations,
   try to notice how you gained experience from those circumstances. If your authenticity feels great, is because in the past you weren't authentic. 

Ive always felt the heart chakra as the centre of emotion.

head: clarity of thought

heart: emotion

belly: mountain of consciousness 

@Quantum Toad

Yeah, it's exactly like that, I'm really happy that it's happening right now, I'm sure it's gonna bring great things into my life.

@Chakra Lion

Is there anything you think I should do in order to speed up the process? I felt an intuition to buy a maca root supplement, that might be silly, but I always thought that Kundalini energy is just your mojo, libido, whatever you wanna call it and I heard that maca helps with boosting that. Big dick energy 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

14 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

I have awoken Kundalini energy with the chakras. Starting by meditating from the root to the crown along the spine,

Can you tell me how you exactly do this? 

On 10/16/2020 at 4:12 AM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Please do not empathize with me or give me warm hug comments,

Body is releasing. Mind is latching onto narratives to (innocently yet unconsciously) prevent feeling (aka the body releasing suppressed emotional misunderstanding). 

It has nothing to do with any girl, relationships, chakras, depression, kundalini, shadows, what kind of man or person you think you are, dark nights, ‘speeding something up’ (avoiding feeling), a past, a future, etc, etc, etc. 

There is nothing for you to do about it. 

Get out of infinite intelligence’s way. 

(On a personal note, I respect your done-fucking-around-ness)

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Is there anything you think I should do in order to speed up the process? I felt an intuition to buy a maca root supplement, that might be silly, but I always thought that Kundalini energy is just your mojo, libido, whatever you wanna call it and I heard that maca helps with boosting that. Big dick energy 

Trying to speed up the process is a trap. You must see that limiting your self to time is an Ego game. You are infinite, already at the perfect moment in space where you should be. This goes back to Loving yourself, not having to run away or change the experience you are perceiving. Breathe through your heart and let go of the thoughts and feelings you attach to. Forget the future and past and find completeness in the present. 

Intuition comes from the Third Eye Chakra. When you accept a thought or feeling into your heart, you will find ways to listen and understand deeper knowledge about it, and your subconscious, your higher self will arrange a future according to how you want it. Listen to your Intuition because it is talking through your spirit. You are already there. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Can you tell me how you exactly do this? 

I wish I could tell you exactly how, but most of the magic happens in the moment, subconsciously. 
I begin by breathing with present awareness. And after some time I start at the Root and begin to, I don’t want to say open it, it’s more like erase that part of me. I have contemplated the reality of each Chakra for many years and therefore I understand what I might be doing wrong which will keep me grounded or alive in the Ego. For example I have found Fear vs. Trust to be the main battle of the Root Chakra. So if I do not trust 100% I will not advance. And so the same process moves up along the spine until I completely surrender and become nothing. 
I have much to learn still. The Kundalini energy isn’t a goal, it’s a reaction to the conscious actions that are happening. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

Get out of infinite intelligence’s way.

How do we recognize that we're blocking the road? Resisting surrender? And even if we recognize resistance and we "surrender", how can we discern whether it's actual surrender or just ego pretending to surrender?

@EmptyVase

There are a lot of ways ego is playing tricks on you. Being arrogant, stubborn, lazy, but also pushing too much, showing off. It's really subtle and you can sense it by observing your inner chatter - is it gentle, rational, and kind or rather it is somehow marked by emotions.

I would suggest using journaling to determine that for sure. There are really a lot of things you have to be conscious of, like - being radically honest with yourself,  having enough self-consciousness, etc. You can pm me if you'll have any particular questions.

@28 cm unbuffed Oh yes, ego is hellishly tricky at times. What comes on top of that is, after learning about all of these self-defense mechanisms, ego gets even trickier in order to bypass being conscious of the self-defense mechanisms. In Tantra it is taught, that a non egoical insight is one, which does not need to defend itself. Of course, my ego learned that, and now it just shuts up, even with illegitimate insights.

But you're right, emotions (even though ego tries to hide them too sometimes) and journaling are good ways to reflect back on egoic dynamics. 

Edited by EmptyVase