Sorrela

Blacking out on the 5-MeO DMT toad

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone blacked out after smoking the toad?  If yes, is there an explanation to why that happens?

I think too high a dose.

I sort of did. For me, it was getting more and more intense and suddenly I realized... and boom - nothing. I am back. 

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

It just means that it was too much energy for you to handle. Maybe you have some energy blocks. I blacked few times when I was releasing trapped energy with kriya practice. However it never happened because of 5 meo DMT.

I did this last spring/summer with synthetic 5 meo dmt. Twice actually  Stayed out for quite a while both times. I had taken the hit and then lay back on the bed. I must have convulsed some because I woke up both times on the floor with furniture knocked over. Broke 1 ? and I pair of eyeglasses.  Be careful to not overdo it and also stay on top of keeping your scales accurate everyone. My scales were bad off from being accurate.

It was a waste. Got nothing out of it those 2 times. Only busted eye glasses and Tv and a loss of dignity.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

When I took sapito, I immediately entered into a state of samadhi.  The voice inside the head that is the ego stopped.  There was complete silence.  I thought I was dying.  However, since there was nothing, I am not sure why I remember it.  The dosage was determined by an experienced shaman.  Maybe a higher dosage shuts down further areas of the brain including the memory system.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I remembered my trip a week later.

Don't worry it did it's magic anyway.

Do it again.

I recommend Martin's advice- take 3 tokes.

@TripleFly  Are you sure Martin was talking about 5 meo dmt and not nn dmt?  3 hits or inhales of NN dmt sounds about right but it takes so little of the 5 meo dmt that one hit can capture all that's needed. With the synthetic anyway. I've just used the natural 5 meo dmt from the frogs one time. I just remember that it had a horrible taste to it and it's been so long I've forgotten its potency compared to synthetic.

@herghly I'm not following on what you mean by 3 rounds per session. Could you elaborate?

Please don't take my questions as being adversarial.  I'm just trying to figure out what everyone means,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

16 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@TripleFly  Are you sure Martin was talking about 5 meo dmt and not nn dmt?  3 hits or inhales of NN dmt sounds about right but it takes so little of the 5 meo dmt that one hit can capture all that's needed. With the synthetic anyway. I've just used the natural 5 meo dmt from the frogs one time. I just remember that it had a horrible taste to it and it's been so long I've forgotten its potency compared to synthetic.

@herghly I'm not following on what you mean by 3 rounds per session. Could you elaborate?

Please don't take my questions as being adversarial.  I'm just trying to figure out what everyone means,,,

Martin normally gives 3 rounds of 5Meo to his clients, not 3 inhales at once... you'd be gone after 1 anyway.... when you come back, take another, and then another.

He says the magic is in the process of dis assembling and re assembling the ego, so 3 is better than 1.

Also some energies need more goes to be fully released in some cases.

Edited by Chris365

Thank you everyone for your input and experience! It was my first experience. I fall back into the state here and there. I'm remembering some of the events when I'm sleeping.  During the day I see images of people. I have faith that my experience was the perfect one for me at this point in my journey. I'll definitely do it again when the toad calls me.