r0ckyreed

Solipsism is Truth: Everything is Imagination

156 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2020 at 4:09 PM, Someone here said:

@r0ckyreed bottom line if you think you are the only conscious person in the universe and other people are dream characters in your movie.... That's not the truth. 

what do you all think of Leo’s new video? That was what I was talking about here. Solipsism is also a concept, but it was pointing the Direct Experience of total Aloneness as God. Pure Raw Direct Experience is all there is. The idea of a human person or character is hallucination which kind of goes against the traditional idea of “solipsism.” When you discard all of your fantasies. All that seems to be left is This and mindfulness is the process of seeing reality LITERALLY as it is.

This video above reminded me of Douglas Harding’s headless way method where he had the realization that “he had lost a head. But instead, he gained a word.” The headless way seems like an interesting way of getting struck by enlightenment. Sam Harris talks about headless way on his meditation all called waking up.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed

When you wake up from a dream.. you don't say that you were a character because you are the creator of that dream. The entire dream (not the dream elements) is actually you.. not only the character you're playing. The other characters that appear on that dream are just components that make up the whole dream.. they don't have a life of their own to wake up at the same time with you. Don't take this too literal.. just that in real life you're not a character or a human, you're the entire Universe that you're experiencing right now. This is not solipsism . This is absolute oneness and nonduality. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I'm starting to wonder if several of the notions Leo goes over which he claims there is only one "POV"  in the present moment (am I mischaracterizing this claim/notion?) stems from his own personality. He doesn't keep friends. He was looking for a girlfriend on his blog. He doesn't seem like a social person, has odd social skills displayed in a lot of his posts and seems to prefer being alone. I'll keep an open mind and I'm comfortable saying "I don't know" cause it is quite freeing but he seems quite confident in walking a fine line that leans more towards solipsism than non-duality?

On 12/1/2020 at 6:44 AM, Lyubov said:

I'm starting to wonder if several of the notions Leo goes over which he claims there is only one "POV"  in the present moment (am I mischaracterizing this claim/notion?) stems from his own personality. He doesn't keep friends. He was looking for a girlfriend on his blog. He doesn't seem like a social person, has odd social skills displayed in a lot of his posts and seems to prefer being alone. I'll keep an open mind and I'm comfortable saying "I don't know" cause it is quite freeing but he seems quite confident in walking a fine line that leans more towards solipsism than non-duality?

Lol, that’s silly as fuck. His realizations come from 30mgs of raw 5meo straight to the ? 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:44 AM, Lyubov said:

I don't see how anyone's apparent personality would reveal whether they lead toward solipsism or nonduality. To believe that it could would be to misunderstand nonduality, solipsism, or both, in my view. Your conclusion that "he seems quite confident in walking a fine line that leans more towards solipsism than non-duality" simply does not logically follow from anything else you said.

Whether you have a large social circle or not has no relation to whether or not you understand that everything, which isn't anything, is all there is, and that it's boundless and groundless. And that it's Unconditional Love, which is God, and you are that; we are that. Everyone is you, yet there isn't anyone; alone-ness and connection is just another illusory interdependent and empty duality that doesn't actually arise.

@Lyubov I think it has more to do with psychedelicds. Leo takes a lot of psychedelics. I remember he did 30 days 5 meo retreat. The psychedelic fucks with your perceptions to the point you start to notice that how the world appears to you is nothing of an objective way.. It's just a hallucination by your mind. So there is no one "objective" way that world is other than however it appears to you. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Buddhist use to call the mind from the POV of the person just plain “mind” and the mind from the POV of your true self “Buddha mind” if I recall correctly...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 11/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, Someone here said:

@r0ckyreed

When you wake up from a dream.. you don't say that you were a character because you are the creator of that dream. The entire dream (not the dream elements) is actually you.. not only the character you're playing. The other characters that appear on that dream are just components that make up the whole dream.. they don't have a life of their own to wake up at the same time with you. Don't take this too literal.. just that in real life you're not a character or a human, you're the entire Universe that you're experiencing right now. This is not solipsism . This is absolute oneness and nonduality. 

That's correct and one can hit such super human levels of consciousness that they realize that all other POVs are actually being held within their consciousness.  The Godhead.   This realization of Oneness  is absolutely wonderful and terrifying simultaneously.   Cuz you realize this entire thing is Yours - but then holy fuck it hits you.  As God I am Absolutely fucking Alone.  That one hits like a mofo and you will spend a lot of your days (the ego will when you come back) trying to forget it.  The ego needs others.

One can also have a direct realization of Infinity in which they realize Infinity.  And they will experience every possibility there is onto Infinity.  So you will be your mother - and you will be your father.  You will be Lebron James haha - which i found to be petty neat.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think the confusion comes from the fact that we confuse (sorry for being redundant) the regular mind or ego mind with the Buddha mind. Buddha mind would be the whole consciousness that is YOU.

That is the "YOU" that is experiencing everything and where all the characters are not real, are just imaginary. When Leo says "everything is imaginary" it refers to the consciousness where everything arises from it. Everything that is dependent on consciousness is not real, ergo imaginary.

But sometimes we confuse that "YOU" with the small you or ego. That ego thinks imaginary is something that he is thinking, so that it can be reality.

Reality is imaginary from the POV of the I AM (or YOU, your true self) and it seems very real and "solid" and "consistent" to the ego mind. Or the small "you" or small "I"

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse yes the nature of Infinity collapses all dualities - namely everything and nothing.  So when that duality collapses there is only Mind.  But Infinity is also Oneness.  So Oneness can only shift states.  A state where it can conceive of duality by dividing itself and states where it is completely One.   But all the while it is just Consciousness shifting and morphing states.   Even the state in which it realizes it is a state-shifter is itself a state.  That is Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thanks for the clarification. I am still in a place where I don't know the differences between consciousness, the absolute, infinity and oneness... is like I call everything the same Lol...

Because I know that everything is ineffable , can't be named... but I also know that creating those labels help us to understand and transcend the egoic mind.

I used to listen to a teacher that he used a lot of non duality labels, like Maya, Brahman o Ishvara, Atman, Anatman, etc... and I know it helped to understand. I need to learn those differences because understanding can also help to reach a point where the mind breaks and there's an insight or epiphany into the nature of reality.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

26 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Inliytened1 Thanks for the clarification. I am still in a place where I don't know the differences between consciousness, the absolute, infinity and oneness... is like I call everything the same Lol...

Because I know that everything is ineffable , can't be named... but I also know that creating those labels help us to understand and transcend the egoic mind.

I used to listen to a teacher that he used a lot of non duality labels, like Maya, Brahman o Ishvara, Atman, Anatman, etc... and I know it helped to understand. I need to learn those differences because understanding can also help to reach a point where the mind breaks and there's an insight or epiphany into the nature of reality.

Buddhism is the stuff haha...Brother we go back a while - its good to see you back in some sort of capacity.....you used to be really active when i first joined the forum.  Im just glad to share the journey with you :)

I mean me :)

Of course as you said at some point you must drop all concepts, leave this place and return (or not) an enlightened master :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Buddhism is the stuff haha...Brother we go back a while - its good to see you back in some sort of capacity.....you used to be really active when i first joined the forum.  Im just glad to share the journey with you :)

I mean me :)

Of course as you said at some point you must drop all concepts, leave this place and return (or not) an enlightened master :)

Hahaha... nice to see you again. I was a bit out of the forum but I always was looking at what was happening, checking the forum from time to time... only I was not so active, I continued watching Leo's videos and I was just taking a short break, I was having a kind of ego backslash and I needed some time to make it go away. I am still working on it, I feel much better now.

So, you will see me (or you)  more often here... Not sure if enlightened or not but here I will be hehehe... God is always around hehehe

There are some philosophical concepts that we can verify to be true. For example, you can verify that idealism, monism (The One/Consciousness), and perhaps empiricism are true. Similarly, you can verify that Solipsism (with a capital s) is true. 

Of course, deeming these truths aren’t meaningful in any way and they have to be confirmed through consciousness. But in theory, certain concepts can be considered true. Just not literally True. 

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's correct and one can hit such super human levels of consciousness that they realize that all other POVs are actually being held within their consciousness. 

This is true and not true. 

-Osho

On 12/3/2020 at 5:18 AM, Someone here said:

This is true and not true. 

It is Absolutely true.  It is relatively true and not true.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Nice...

^_^

On 12/1/2020 at 1:21 AM, Someone here said:

@r0ckyreed

Complete and utter bullshit. 

Dreams are all inconsistent bullshit that your memory makes up.

Your mind is making up it. You're only the first person character.. you're not 'one' with the contents of the dream, that doesn't even make sense. It's not "oneness". Is just fucking random memories.

You idiots who try to make everything about "oneness" are hilariously stupid.

Although I agree with your first posts. When you look away from something. That something doesn't cease to exist as the absolute troll Gura says.. like "magic"

On 11/30/2020 at 10:34 AM, r0ckyreed said:

what do you all think of Leo’s new video? That was what I was talking about here. Solipsism is also a concept, but it was pointing the Direct Experience of total Aloneness as God. Pure Raw Direct Experience is all there is. The idea of a human person or character is hallucination which kind of goes against the traditional idea of “solipsism.” When you discard all of your fantasies. All that seems to be left is This and mindfulness is the process of seeing reality LITERALLY as it is.

This video above reminded me of Douglas Harding’s headless way method where he had the realization that “he had lost a head. But instead, he gained a word.” The headless way seems like an interesting way of getting struck by enlightenment. Sam Harris talks about headless way on his meditation all called waking up.

what do you think Lek Gura's video is? What do you think? ?

Utter bullshit.

God is a man made concept. Period.

Your whole OP is also nonsense 

Also, the headless way is made uo by boomers who read the cringe book "headless way", which talks about a boomer who take pictures with his camera without showing his head and plays with this boomer concept of headless way by ignoring and forgetting you actually have a head ?. Also, don't look at mirrors...

Yes. It's literally cringe stuff.

Edited by RealTruth

On 10/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, r0ckyreed said:

I was just playing your game.

NPC and zombies are imagination. I am God talking to myself right now. God or Consciousness is the only thing that exists. Please watch some of Actualized.org’s videos, especially his most recent one for further explanation.

Separation right now is your biggest illusion. Realize that you are me, and I am you, and other people are imaginary.

Proof and disproof is something you are imagining. Talking to others is something you are imagining. This forum is imagination. All that is happening is that you and I are God imagining that it is talking to itself. That’s it. There is no duality between you and I. Consciousness is Monistic, but is imagining itself to be separate. That’s all that is going on here. Duality is the Universe mentally masturbating with itself. :D ??❤️

But serious please watch Leo’s recent episode that I think is called Guided Exercises to Understand Infinite Consciousess. I know that you will say “But Rocky, Leo’s episode and GTA V are imagination. Therefore, they don’t exist, and I should just ignore all spirituality and chase hedonism.” Well, if that is your attitude to life, realize that, that is imagination as well. There is nothing outside of your imagination, and that’s not a bad thing. Oh wait, good and bad are also imaginary. Oh yeah lol!

Jesus Christ. How old are you? Do you even english? What amount of unsubstantiated pile of gibberish. Line per line. Shitty philosophy at best.

You have a weird notion of quantum mechanics.. 

You say "GTA is a good analogy for reality" without justifying what. False analogy.

I can also pick any billions of other random analogies for reality without justifying it. Whoch says reality exists independent of us.

But let's suppose GTA was a good analogy for life.

You forgot that GTA when there is other people...which would mean to compare to life...you would have to apply the notion of an online game. Then your whole poly-solipsistic gibberish theory would go down the drain...

In fact, GTA analogy would be actually promoting dualism..

Others (souls) would be controlling their body through the controller (mind), and the character that apoear on the screen would be their bodies..like GTA online..

And the world.. in GTA online..is scripted from an external system..and appears on your video game just like a simulation would... but it actually shows that the cities on GTA actually exist apart from your character.. when you log off the game..the script...the cities are still there... because the scripts are actually held in rockstar system..so the world exist apart from your character even on GTA..

So your argument for GTA actually promotes dualism.. and even pluralism...again... you failed big and miserably.  ?

Edited by RealTruth