We are all just talking to ourselves

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find it super trippy that this whole forum is really just God speaking to itself? We are all one so really I am just talking to myself right now. Anyone who has experienced non-duality will truly understand the profundity of what I am trying to express. It's kind of funny really.

I think it's especially obvious on this website because of how many high consciousness individuals there are on here. In daily life, the illusion of duality seems more secure, but here many understand or are at least open to non-duality.

Comment if "you" understand what I am trying to convey.

Just now, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I don’t think that there are that many high conscious individuals on here.  

Well, there are probably a greater amount of consciousness individuals on this site than out in the general population. 

1 minute ago, 333 said:

Well, there are probably a greater amount of consciousness individuals on this site than out in the general population. 

Eh, not really.  Just browse the dating section.  

1 minute ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Lol, trust me I know that there are a lot of dummies on here. Of course there would be a greater amount of low consciousness individuals on the dating section; sexuality and dating is generally a lower consciousness phenomenon imo. Horny mf'ers can't think straight. It's all love tho. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

But go onto almost any other platform and Actualized.org seems like pretty good.

That depends on what you think. I don't think of myself as a God because I did not know what's on your mind and what you will write later. 

I know I am energy, just like everyone else and that we are connected. But I don't see myself as a God.

If you like to see yourself as a God, that's up to you. If you see everything as a God, then you will also see me as a God. I cannot control what you think or say about me because I am not God. 

Or you can give me penalty points or something and I cannot control that.

Edited by hyruga

@333 Trie, there are forums that are way worse.  

At the end of the day, human nature will always be a disappointment.

Yes, haha. I'm sure there will be some grand recontextualization though, as usual. 

???????

35 minutes ago, hyruga said:

That depends on what you think. I don't think of myself as a God because I did not know what's on your mind and what you will write later. 

I know I am energy, just like everyone else and that we are connected. But I don't see myself as a God.

If you like to see yourself as a God, that's up to you. If you see everything as a God, then you will also see me as a God. I cannot control what you think or say about me because I am not God. 

Or you can give me penalty points or something and I cannot control that.

When I speak of God I am not necessarily speaking of a singular entity. I am no God myself if we are talking about traditional conceptions of what a god is. 

There are levels to this stuff. Ultimately we are nothing but consciousness and consciousness is nothingness. That is what I am referring to when I speak of god. It really doesn't matter what you call it (Source, energy, consciouness, god, etc.). 

My point is that this is all just self-talk and that it's kind of funny. 

40 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@333 Trie, there are forums that are way worse.  

At the end of the day, human nature will always be a disappointment.

True but human nature will also always be satisfying. It all depends on how you view things. Ultimately it just is, independent of any label. 

Yes love I do understand what you're trying to convey ??,

The one playing the game of many ?

Haha yeah when I became conscious of this, that all is in imagination it was a total mindfuck 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Yes love I do understand what you're trying to convey ??,

The one playing the game of many ?

It's just so weird to think about from an ego perspective. It's like the magician falling for its own trick.

Just now, Adamq8 said:

Haha yeah when I became conscious of this, that all is in imagination it was a total mindfuck 

It really is a total mindfuck but what's even crazy is that you forget just ask quickly as you remember. It's like this is a network of infinite nodes. Zoom in to the network and you see more nodes. Zoom out and it's all one big node. Keep zooming and once again you're where you started. 

Here is a picture to help those visualize what I mean by node network. 

gephi.gif

55 minutes ago, 333 said:

When I speak of God I am not necessarily speaking of a singular entity. I am no God myself if we are talking about traditional conceptions of what a god is. 

There are levels to this stuff. Ultimately we are nothing but consciousness and consciousness is nothingness. That is what I am referring to when I speak of god. It really doesn't matter what you call it (Source, energy, consciouness, god, etc.). 

My point is that this is all just self-talk and that it's kind of funny. 

Ok I will be out of here. I am still struggling financially atm and I am still asking my traditional God for Str, love and guidance. I do not have the time to ponder over these. Have fun talking to yourself.

Yes. I do know exactly what you mean. 

Talking to others is a way of experiencing/know yourself, so it feels very fulfilling as a human.

Edited by SgtPepper

@333 beautiful explanation and the picture was really good ? it almost like a fail safe so you can keep on living your individual life and not being 100% concious of that you are only talking to yourself, feels like life would end if that was something you were 100 % concious of ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

@333 beautiful explanation and the picture was really good ? it almost like a fail safe so you can keep on living your individual life and not being 100% concious of that you are only talking to yourself, feels like life would end if that was something you were 100 % concious of ?

O.o

???????

On 10/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, 333 said:

Does anyone else find it super trippy that this whole forum is really just God speaking to itself? We are all one so really I am just talking to myself right now. Anyone who has experienced non-duality will truly understand the profundity of what I am trying to express. It's kind of funny really.

I think it's especially obvious on this website because of how many high consciousness individuals there are on here. In daily life, the illusion of duality seems more secure, but here many understand or are at least open to non-duality.

Comment if "you" understand what I am trying to convey.

Agreed sir.  Welcome to the forum although you joined a while back ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.