Adam M

Anthony William New Book "Cleanse to Heal" is the best diet advice on the market

21 posts in this topic

https://www.medicalmedium.com/cleanse-to-heal.htm

This is the best diet advice on the market today.

This guy is so far ahead of our time it's truly remarkable.

Anyone who purchases and reads this books will gain an understanding of diet and nutrition that is just not available anywhere else.

All of the info is channeled from Source and is extremely accurate.

Before studying  Anthony William very closely, I was completely in the dark about so many things.

This guy re-invigorated my passion for nutrition, and using his techniques and recipes makes my body feel likes a million dollars. All of my bodily functions run super smoothly as a result of following his protocols. Spectacular info. My highest reccomendations!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

20 hours ago, Adam M said:

All of the info is channeled from Source and is extremely accurate.

Careful

This is just a belief.

You have no idea what is accurate and what is inaccurate.

I've personally verified inaccuracies in his books.

It goes against all our work here to blindly believe some dude just because he claims to channel "source".

The vast majority of his books are pure hearsay as far as you're concerned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for the share 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful

This is just a belief.

It goes against all our work here to blindly believe some dude just because he claims to channel "source".

Yes.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Leo Gura I am about to try detox cleanses that he suggests.

Have you tried them? What were the inaccuracies that you've found in his books? Just curious..

For me finding Anthony Williams info saved my life. I've been following his recommendations for two years now. 

You can listen to his podcast or check his blog and look into his free resources. He is a God sent, but I get it, he's not for everyone.

The good thing about his books is that he pushes people towards eating more wholefood diet & recommends a bunch of really good supplements. If you are a typical American or European coming from a standard diet devoid of any nutrition, you feel reborn on his protocol. You'll have more energy and probably be happier which may lead to saying you've "detoxed yourself" where in reality you started feeding your body some real food and are feeling normal for the first time. 

The ghost, source & the other stuff surrounding his book sells in the eyes of people stuck in lower SD stages who want to believe in that stuff. 

Most of his advice is pseudoscience and it is mesmerizing how much the guy can get away with. But then, science is self-limiting in every aspect so what do we know...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I’ve heard good things but it’s best to learn directly from our experience. I would trust him over any medical doctor today. I value answers not pills LOL

I value control and understanding the systems of the body, not learned helplessness. 

@Michael569 Everything is pseudoscience lmao, any self empowering belief systems are positive and far above the “science” of western medicine and germ theory suppressing the masses, attacking the symptoms xD 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Everything is pseudoscience lmao, any self empowering belief systems are positive and far above the “science” of western medicine and germ theory suppressing the masses, attacking the symptoms

I'm not talking about chugging pills that suppress immune system and that sort of stuff. The nutritional science goes way beyond that. It is naive to think that just because something is "natural" or "new-agey" it is also safe and good in the long term

A lot of what you know is because somebody has bothered to look at it and study it. 

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I value control and understanding the systems of the body, not learned helplessness. 

You and me both brother but one can empower self-healing mechanisms of the body also by following procedures that have been tested & verified. 

not talking about modern medicine here - that's another level of heresy. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Leo Gura His info has helped a lot of people. What you write may be a healthy attitude to have, but the reality of the situation is unshakeable, it really works for a lot of people! The celery juice alone removed my pimples in two days, I'm sensitive to energies and how things affect my body and I could really feel the celery juice working and healing me. The 369-detox-program felt so blissful, my body is so happy when I detox like that.

4 hours ago, bazera said:

Did you follow his detox cleanses?

Yes, I still do.
My diet is basically the Simplified 369 Cleanse all the time.

7 hours ago, Michael569 said:

The ghost, source & the other stuff surrounding his book sells in the eyes of people stuck in lower SD stages who want to believe in that stuff. 

I used to think that too, but then ended up having some pretty weird experiences in this domain. I'm still going to follow my own intuition and feeling as final say over any advice someone writes in a book though, no matter what the "source".                                          . 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura I am about to try detox cleanses that he suggests.

Have you tried them? What were the inaccuracies that you've found in his books? Just curious..

I think his detoxes are decent overall.

But I've also found better detoxes.

He's denounced some detoxes which I have tried which work better than his detoxes in my experience.

7 hours ago, Seraphim said:

@Leo Gura His info has helped a lot of people. What you write may be a healthy attitude to have, but the reality of the situation is unshakeable, it really works for a lot of people! The celery juice alone removed my pimples in two days, I'm sensitive to energies and how things affect my body and I could really feel the celery juice working and healing me. The 369-detox-program felt so blissful, my body is so happy when I detox like that.

I don't deny that his detoxes and dietary changes can help people.

But just because something works for a lot of people does not mean everything in his books is correct. You want to be epistemically careful.

I did the strictest detox from his new book a few months ago. It was amazing, changed the way I feel my body. Unfortunately, I'm not following the advice any longer and backlashed. Which I can clearly feel as well 

15 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I used to think that too, but then ended up having some pretty weird experiences in this domain. I'm still going to follow my own intuition and feeling as final say over any advice someone writes in a book though, no matter what the "source".  

I admit that this is something I have not exposed myself to so my judgement may be clouded and partial. ^_^

On 15/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

Careful

This is just a belief.

@Leo GuraWhat he says about eggs that you eat can feed the pathogens, viruses, and bacteria deep within your liver. Is it true.  Do you still eat eggs?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan I don't know because he says a lot of speculative stuff which we have no way of easily validating.

Thanks for sharing this. I need to start learning about this stuff, might as well begin with this book.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@mavelezm Is this book a diet plan or just a "sometimes detoxing protocol" ? I bought the book and its a bit confusing