WisdomSeeker

Is there such a thing as absolute morality or meaning?

37 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ive seen your recent posts and you get it.  You  have Actuality and Pure Being down and have transcended materialism.  That's awesome..  What i am saying is that there are other facets of the Absolute that you can become conscious of.  There is more to go. 

Awesome.  "I" cannot wait to discover the other facets of DE.  How can "I" go beyond Actuality and Pure Being?  I mean since all pain, suffering, and fears are imagination, what is left is I guess a kind of "paradise" in the Eternal Now or DE.  All that there is in DE is complete acceptance and oneness with what is, but I am not for sure if that is what you mean.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

6 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

How can "I" go beyond Actuality and Pure Being? 

Because you are God.   Have you become conscious of Infinity? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because you are God.  

Interesting.  But isn't Actuality all that there is?  Whatever I think is outside of Actuality or beyond Actuality is inside Actuality?  I guess that there may be different levels of Actuality, but this is getting too conceptual now.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Just now, r0ckyreed said:

Interesting.  But isn't Actuality all that there is?  Whatever I think is outside of Actuality or beyond Actuality is inside Actuality?  

Correct that is Infinity.  But have you become directly conscious of Infinity by becoming Pure Infinity of Pure Actuality?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Correct that is Infinity.  But have you become directly conscious of Infinity by becoming Pure Infinity of Pure Actuality?

Okay. Thank you.  I will keep "looking" at "my" "hand" until "I" can "become" directly conscious of Infinity.  I have a conceptual idea that everything I see is an infinite regress, but I need to make it Actual.

Edited by r0ckyreed

2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Okay. Thank you.  I will keep "looking" at "my" "hand" until "I" can "become" directly conscious of Infinity.  I have a conceptual idea that everything I see is an infinite regress, but I need to make it Actual.

I like the quotes because that's exactly right.  There is no more "I" :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I already manifested it.

So it's gone beyond 30 minutes. I'm going to go ahead and proclaim you didn't manifest aforementioned gâteau, else you would have uploaded it.

To reaffirm the OP's enquiry:-

Morality is not an issue when God is playing the role of God. Morality is an issue when God goes on vacation from being God.

Ignorance has already occurred once, and thus it can occur many many times again. Tomorrow you could have your memory wiped, and any spiritual accomplishments you may have made in this state of non-omniscience would be instantly deleted, and you'd be back at square one.

Which is precisely what Angel Mode is: When you have the opportunity to do so, recognising God not only at its highest, but also while God is fast asleep as the homeless guy down the street.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes there is and its a great question and one that probably isn't touched on enough here.  But Goodness with a capital G is an Absolute.   This is synonmous with Absolute Love.   For example all evil is simply an unconscious form of Goodness.  Just as hate is a finite form of Love.    It's still Love in the Absolute sense but it is unconscious of what it truly is.  This is a result of Oneness.  

@Inliytened1 thank you. This was the answer I was looking for. 

32 minutes ago, peachboy said:

So it's gone beyond 30 minutes. I'm going to go ahead and proclaim you didn't manifest aforementioned gâteau, else you would have uploaded it.

All of that is imaginary.  Time is an illusion within Consciousness.  Gateau is your imagination.  

You are imagining that you are not imagining.

36 minutes ago, peachboy said:

To reaffirm the OP's enquiry:-

Remember that parroting others is imaginary and not True.  The Truth is in DE.  Truth is primary.  All others that you imagine are secondary.  When you pursue Truth, you are all alone.  You are imagining that you are talking to others and that it is not imaginary, but real.  There is only DE.  No you. No other.  No duality.

39 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Morality is not an issue when God is playing the role of God. Morality is an issue when God goes on vacation from being God.

When you are in DE, you will realize that there are no issues, problems, fears, pain, vacation, God or morality.  Whatever you think God is, is not God.  God is beyond everything you think because thinking itself is dualistic and ego.  

42 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Tomorrow you could have your memory wiped, and any spiritual accomplishments you may have made in this state of non-omniscience would be instantly deleted, and you'd be back at square one.

Rule of thumb:  Any time you are thinking, you are in ego.

42 minutes ago, peachboy said:

you'd be back at square one

You never left square one.  There is no returning.  No location.  No leaving.  Everything is already as it is.  Where else is there for you to go if there is no here nor there?

7 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@Inliytened1 thank you. This was the answer I was looking for. 

The answer that you are looking for comes from within.  

Edited by r0ckyreed

13 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

All of that is imaginary.  Time is an illusion within Consciousness.  Gateau is your imagination.  

You are imagining that you are not imagining.

Remember that parroting others is imaginary and not True.  The Truth is in DE.  Truth is primary.  All others that you imagine are secondary.  When you pursue Truth, you are all alone.  You are imagining that you are talking to others and that it is not imaginary, but real.  There is only DE.  No you. No other.  No duality.

When you are in DE, you will realize that there are no issues, problems, fears, pain, vacation, God or morality.  Whatever you think God is, is not God.  God is beyond everything you think because thinking itself is dualistic and ego.  

Rule of thumb:  Any time you are thinking, you are in ego.

You never left square one.  There is no returning.  No location.  No leaving.  Everything is already as it is.  Where else is there for you to go if there is no here nor there?

Pssh. Basic and lazy.

In no way survives the Cartesian evil demon and is precisely the kind of dangerous metaphysics that leads to suffering in the first place. (Such as people jumping off buildings because they think they can fly.)

Eternity is a big place and there's no escape from it.

If you believe the suffering of those in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is non-existent then that is your belief system, but it's not an absolute.

I can demonstrate to you as an absolute, that you are an Eternal being. But you cannot demonstrate as an absolute that you won't experience the suffering of those in Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the exact perspective of the finite-minds of those affected.

Edited by peachboy

15 minutes ago, peachboy said:

If you believe the suffering of those in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is non-existent then that is your belief system, but it's not an absolute.

Non-existence is imagination.  All Beliefs are false and imaginary.

What is non-existent?  You are thinking of Hiroshima; therefore it exists as a concept in Consciousness.

This is not about believing.  It is about what is True.  Truth does NOT = Belief

The belief that Hiroshima existed or does not exist is still in your imagination.

Do you believe there is an external world?  Do you believe that you are on a rock called Earth that is orbiting a sun?  Notice what that is:  It is concept and imagination.

In no way survives the Cartesian evil demon and is precisely the kind of dangerous metaphysics that leads to suffering in the first place. (Such as people jumping off buildings because they think they can fly.)

Again this is dualistic and imaginary.  The Evil Demon is you.  Enlightenment is about the death of all that is false until only Truth remains.  

Dangerous metaphysics? I am assuming that you are "pursuing" enlightenment.  If that is the case,  you may be "journeying" on the wrong path.  

There is no pursuit, journey, nor is there any person that gets enlightened.  Enlightenment = Death.  But it is not how you imagine it to be.

Basically in Enlightenment, you are throwing all of your stories, beliefs, identities, and all the bullshit that is believed to be true, you are gaslighting it.  What are you without a story, ideas, and beliefs?

Enlightenment is probably the most dangerous metaphysics you will encounter because it is ego annihilation.  There is no danger in Absolute Truth.  Danger is a tool for the Devil.

I can demonstrate to you as an absolute, that you are an Eternal being.

No you can't.  

But you cannot demonstrate as an absolute that you won't experience the suffering of those in Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the exact perspective of the finite-minds of those affected.

There is no demonstration or proof.  All of that is imagination.  Understand that Truth is prior to proof, and there is no way to demonstrate or explain Absolute Truth to anyone.  In fact, everything that is typed here, everything that you read, or is spoken to you, is not the Absolute Truth.

"Everything you hear is an opinion, everything you see is a perspective." --- Marcus Aurelius 

Edited by r0ckyreed

6 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I am assuming that you are "pursuing" enlightenment.

Lol. I'm not pursuing enlightenment. I already have everything I could possibly need.

Of the 43 years I have existed my only interest is to teach people that they are eternal beings by way of the understanding that absolute un-consciousness is impossible. That's all I'm interested in.

The impossibility of death leads to the need for an eternal strategy. And the only eternal strategy that makes sense is to assume every single finite-mind is 1st-person consciousness currently not present.

The place at which compassion and wisdom is one.

Anyway, good luck with whatever it is you're looking for. And don't forget to stock up on sun-screen.

@r0ckyreed imaginary=real. There is not difference. You are like a concept, a thought of the infinity that make shapes of the infinity with your talking, with your mind. Since you exist like an illusion, you are real. A thought is real, it's like a wave in the infinity, exist. You could name it "illusion" if you like , but the illusion exist. Now is shaping the infinity talking and talking. But the infinity remains inmutable, of course. 

19 minutes ago, peachboy said:

The impossibility of death leads to the need for an eternal strategy

Death is impossible for the infinity that is, but us, the minds who are talking, are already dead , but we pretend that are alive. Every single finite mind is the same of a thought. Something mechanical without real life. Like a software. Real but dead

48 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Lol. I'm not pursuing enlightenment. I already have everything I could possibly need.

Of the 43 years I have existed my only interest is to teach people that they are eternal beings by way of the understanding that absolute un-consciousness is impossible. That's all I'm interested in.

The impossibility of death leads to the need for an eternal strategy. And the only eternal strategy that makes sense is to assume every single finite-mind is 1st-person consciousness currently not present.

The place at which compassion and wisdom is one.

Anyway, good luck with whatever it is you're looking for. And don't forget to stock up on sun-screen.

Ok. Gl. I wish you well.

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@r0ckyreed imaginary=real. There is not difference. You are like a concept, a thought of the infinity that make shapes of the infinity with your talking, with your mind. Since you exist like an illusion, you are real. A thought is real, it's like a wave in the infinity, exist. You could name it "illusion" if you like , but the illusion exist. Now is shaping the infinity talking and talking. But the infinity remains inmutable, of course. 

Of course. Imagination is a distinction that is itself imaginary. There is no difference between real and unreal. All there is, is Consciousness. You can either be present in DE or you can imagine in Consciousness. But either way, Direct Experience is all there is. You can either be fully present or absent.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All meaning is a projection however thoughts and meaning are actually here now and real so yes and no at the exact same time