Waken

Bashar: "you're making it too complicated"

16 posts in this topic

Bashar: "...this is very very simple, you're making it too complicated. When this conversation is over, when this event is over today, you will have a number of options available to you that you could do something about, that you can act on. You can take a walk. You could read a book. You can see a movie. You could have lunch. A number of things. All you have to do is look at all the options and just pick the one that's even just a little be more attractive that any other and act on it to the best of your ability, with no assumptions as to what the outcome will be. That's all you have to keep doing, that's it. It's that simple."

So... smoke some crack?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Bashar says that that is the fastest way for abundance and self-discovery. 

It is difficult to follow that because I skip things that supposedly needed to be done

It's really difficult to trust that process, I would need to take a whole free month to experiment with that 

I tried this once and just stayed in bed all day cause it felt better than getting my lazy ass over the initial hump of parting from my dear warm duvet

By "attractive" I think what he means is what your intuition guides you towards, not what is most comfortable

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Still a bit complicated.. First go establish yourself in the discovery that you are not doing it.. It is doing you.. Not in the driver seat so to speak.. And enjoy the trip. With unconditional acceptance and letting go. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 hours ago, Achilles said:

Bashar says that that is the fastest way for abundance and self-discovery. 

It is difficult to follow that because I skip things that supposedly needed to be done

It's really difficult to trust that process, I would need to take a whole free month to experiment with that 

Yep got you. Bashar says about that that if you act on your passion, all that needs to be done will arrange itself automatically/magically and what doesn't get done is what doesn't need to be done. I also don't know how long it will take for this arrangement to happen. But exciting to try no?:D

9 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I tried this once and just stayed in bed all day cause it felt better than getting my lazy ass over the initial hump of parting from my dear warm duvet

Lol, yea what @Osaid. If you would ask the question 'what would I love most doing now (from what is available to me now)?' I doubt you'd think of staying in bed some more. :P

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Still a bit complicated.. First go establish yourself in the discovery that you are not doing it.. It is doing you.. Not in the driver seat so to speak.. And enjoy the trip. With unconditional acceptance and letting go. 

It's not a bit complicated. What you share is a massively harder feat lol. Appreciating your contribution:)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So... smoke some crack?

lol

16 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Bashar comes from a parallel universe thousands of years in the future so maybe is easiest there to do nothing.

Bashar's method is too complicated

Here's a simpler method: Let go and let god

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

7 hours ago, Arzack said:

BAshar's teachings are incomplete if you skip other teachings, check my sign. link to find them.

Thanks. However, I haven't found Bashar teachings to be incomplete yet. The opposite actually. In a sense of course the teachings are incomplete, because you might have a different life purpose than someone else. If your purpose would be, for example, to embody the Buddhas teachings, Bashars recommendation wouldn't give that directly to you. But following your excitement/passion/joy/attraction will lead you to that. So you'll always get exactly what is right/preferable for you and won't miss out on anything relevant for you by following his formula.

@Waken

13 hours ago, Waken said:

Thanks. However, I haven't found Bashar teachings to be incomplete yet. The opposite actually. In a sense of course the teachings are incomplete, because you might have a different life purpose than someone else. If your purpose would be, for example, to embody the Buddhas teachings, Bashars recommendation wouldn't give that directly to you. But following your excitement/passion/joy/attraction will lead you to that. So you'll always get exactly what is right/preferable for you and won't miss out on anything relevant for you by following his formula.

Keep in mind that Bashar's mind is able to imagine in greater depth and width than most minds that he could channel an entity. That level of mind power you ain't getting from birth, that comes from lots of visualization practices.