Nemo28

What do you think of my new animation?

17 posts in this topic

Wow, that's really impressive. Many hours must have been put into creating it! Love the atmosphere you created especially the wind, gives it an impression of blissful solitude

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Amazing work, thanks! :)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Very cool! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nemo28 I've seen this and went watching other animations of yours. They are all very good! Subscribed right away. You will master this skill and I imagine what incredible things you can make. 

Great and hillarious! Could do with some acting lessons though but all fine, haha. : )

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Cool! looks like many hours of work :)

Learn some color theory and make some moodboards to help you define the style you want and you can take it to a whole new level. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Good stuff, what animation and design software are using? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?