Mindfang413

New infinity contemplations

4 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone. Been a while since ive been on here last. Hope u all are doing well.

Recently ive been having nonstop realizations of the depth of infinity. Its kinda really scary. Things are so infinite, its almost like a single object gets lost or that it didnt really exist in the first place, its so weird, like where does anything begin or end? This started when i started thinking about how small things could be. Like atoms. Then theres these qwark things that are even smaller. But how small can something be before it doesnt exist? I began thinking size must be infinitly small. And infinity big. It kinda freaks me out because i have no idea how big anything actually is in that or where tf i even am in the universe if it just reaches out forever. Its a mind **** for sure.

6 hours ago, Mindfang413 said:

Hey there everyone. Been a while since ive been on here last. Hope u all are doing well.

Recently ive been having nonstop realizations of the depth of infinity. Its kinda really scary. Things are so infinite, its almost like a single object gets lost or that it didnt really exist in the first place, its so weird, like where does anything begin or end? This started when i started thinking about how small things could be. Like atoms. Then theres these qwark things that are even smaller. But how small can something be before it doesnt exist? I began thinking size must be infinitly small. And infinity big. It kinda freaks me out because i have no idea how big anything actually is in that or where tf i even am in the universe if it just reaches out forever. Its a mind **** for sure.

Your in the middle... it goes on forever so wherever you are is the center . ;) just a little clue about who you are . Every point of infinite is the middle. Also when you think of infinity as up and down  (it does go on forever just think of it as a Horton hears The Who situation . Universes above and below.) you are limited. you fail to see what infinity really is. Which is infinite possibility of that up and down all at the same time. Every possible outcome of your life of my life of everyone’s. All aliens lives . Infinite dimensions all doing the same thing but all different . You can’t even put into words how massive this thing is.

also everything is the same size due to infinity you and the Milky Way are the same size you and a Milky Way are the same size lmao  

6 hours ago, Mindfang413 said:

where tf i even am in the universe if it just reaches out forever. 

You are nowhere. Now here. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

52 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

Your in the middle... it goes on forever so wherever you are is the center . ;) 

also everything is the same size due to infinity you and the Milky Way are the same size you and a Milky Way are the same size lmao  

Those words were comforting, thank you. ?

Yes, it definently seems like im nowhere but in a place at the same time.

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are nowhere. Now here.