Drake72

What exactly did you experience Leo that makes you so sure you’re at such a high leve

122 posts in this topic

You assume that you’re above all the masters and people on this forum but how do you know for sure they’re not at the same or even higher consciousness than you? Maybe they do know what you’re talking about I mean don’t you think at least someone in the world that has done more work than you has tried 5meo? You may have fallen into the power traps you spoke of a long time ago how can you know you’re above every other enlightened person just based off what they say you have no idea what their experience or non experience or whatever you want to call it is. It is very possible that it could’ve just been a powerful experience and maybe you’re not even at enlightenment yet there was a master that said you can always go further how do you know you’re not just still on the path and that they have been through what you have even earlier in their enlightenment? Not only do you shut down the possibility that you’re wrong but you shut down anyone that says they’ve had an experience like you know and they don’t even though you don’t know I mean come on.

Thats his own evaluation of his experience. No one cares where other people are at in their journey.

Don't worry about other people. Focus on working on yourself. Your experience is all that matters.

I agree with Sean. Respect your own feelings when it comes to finding your mentors and gurus. You don't need an enlightened teacher to grow. In my culture (Chinese), there's a saying: "Among every three people, there's definitely one that can be my teacher." 

For me, I have a lot of mentors and gurus. Each one is supplying me with different knowledge from their own perspective. But they remain knowledge, dead on paper. They only become wisdom after I practice them in my own life.

What's great about Leo is that he always stresses: "Don't trust everything I say. Question everything." Everyone's life is a unique piece of puzzle. We need to experiment all by ourselves. 

That’s not the point it’s that he shuts down people that clearly are following him “what’s great about Leo is he always stresses” and you say to only worry about your own experience well how are you supposed to be properly guided if you do that? And your teacher constantly telling you they’re always above you while you actively follow them? Follow your own advice I’m just trying to make sure the advice is credible for others to be so devoted to someone who gaslights them for disagreeing and then convinced them to think for their self like they didn’t just get pumped full of information. 

I’m open to the possibility that he is where he says he is but I’m not sure that he’s open to the possibility that he’s wrong and if you actively follow someone they’re going to rub off on you I haven’t followed him in awhile but I’m saying for the people that do follow him you can’t follow someone closely and then just say tell people not to worry where they’re at

I haven’t seen or heard him mention recently that maybe he’s not really where he says he’s at and again you have to make sure the person you’re following is legit instead of just saying not to worry about where they’re at that’d be like learning a skill off someone that isn’t completely qualified 

Your roots are very shallow ♥️ what if he's right? I mean...someone has to be right....it would be quite weird for a successful millionaire like Leo to have such fruits and rewards and success...and still be wrong

That would be very suspicious

I said it’s possible that he’s right please read everything I said all I want to know is why he is so sure since people like yourself do trust him 

It’s not shallow to consider both possibilities it is to only consider one though what’s so wrong with trying to give someone constructive criticism from a fear of the blind leading the blind? 

What I experienced cannot ever be described.

All I can say is, seek it out for yourself -- if you dare.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

[Quran] Indeed, He knows what is declared of speech, and He knows what you conceal.

The one "person" you should be worried about it yourself. Blaming and pointing fingers at others prevents you from doing the work on yourself. Watch how you deceive yourself. Today you'll blame Leo and tomorrow you'll find someone else to blame.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What I experienced cannot ever be described.

All I can say is, seek it out for yourself -- if you dare.

This is what we should all take from Leo, for despite his attempts to describe what he has experienced he is unable to do so. The honesty here is refreshing and perhaps he should take his own advice and stop attempting to do what he has admitted he is incapable of doing. Do the work and clarity will come although in fits and starts. 

6 hours ago, Drake72 said:

You assume that you’re above all the masters and people on this forum but how do you know for sure they’re not at the same or even higher consciousness than you? Maybe they do know what you’re talking about I mean don’t you think at least someone in the world that has done more work than you has tried 5meo? You may have fallen into the power traps you spoke of a long time ago how can you know you’re above every other enlightened person just based off what they say you have no idea what their experience or non experience or whatever you want to call it is. It is very possible that it could’ve just been a powerful experience and maybe you’re not even at enlightenment yet there was a master that said you can always go further how do you know you’re not just still on the path and that they have been through what you have even earlier in their enlightenment? Not only do you shut down the possibility that you’re wrong but you shut down anyone that says they’ve had an experience like you know and they don’t even though you don’t know I mean come on.

The cool thing is, once you start to grasp how everything is connected. You will see that this post is just your ego letting you know that you have something to learn. Low self esteem, insecurity are what this brings forth in me. Not saying that is your story, but don't get fixated on the messenger (Leo), but look at the message (the emotion and what it does with you).

I think it's a good question, I don't think people should judge you for asking it :) In some yogic texts there is a long list of personality traits that an enlightened teacher is supposed to have, almost no one has all of them, not Leo or any non-duality teacher I know of. There are some yogis and Buddhists who are at that level.

Pick a random 5 year old child, how confident are you that you see more then they do? That you surpassed them in every way intellectually? 

This is what its like for leo dealing with average people or when reading spiritual books from advanced teachers. Its clear as day to him. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

This is what its like for leo dealing with average people or when reading spiritual books from advanced teachers. Its clear as day to him. 

Chill dude he's just a guy who takes psychedelics and makes deep yt videos not some supreme leader. Just because you have more knowledge doesn't mean you're more "advanced" than someone.

For example I'm more advanced intellectually than 5 year old but I was more happy when I was a 5 year old so who's better off ?

@wavydude If you where to go up to a physicist and ask them to explain there equations, it would be impossible. It takes years of study of math and physics to get a foundation in the subject, need to go from first grade all the way up to university, at least. Then after hard work he would be able to explain it. 

This is what leos spiritual teaching are, but people dont recognize that there not ready to hear it. And the the physicist sees everyones ignorance.

Yes we are speaking relatively, some people are more advanced then others depending on the subject. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

13 minutes ago, integral said:

@wavydude 

This is what leos spiritual teaching are, but people dont recognize that there not ready to hear it. And the the physicist sees everyones ignorance.

There's a difference between physics and spiritual teaching. Physics is something that you can learn through theyor and you can always advance your knowledge further.

Enlightenment is something that you grasp through direct experience and you don't need grandiose theories for that, just a framework that will work for you. There are people who got enlightenented without even knowing what enlightenmenet is in theory like Ekhart Tolle.

@wavydude Growing up and waking up are not the same. Spirituality is more then enlightenment, it umbrellas many subjects. 

Edited by integral