Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

Chestpain, tiredness

13 posts in this topic

Lately i've been having chestpain. I have checked at the doctors no problem with my heart, also done bloodwork. I dont know whats the problem. Sometimes im depressed and sometimes im very very excited, so happy and my chest going crazy and i have to stop. Whenever ido this personal development thing, meditate or anything get chestpain,get a litte bit stressed i guess. I cant do any work, when i started selfdevelopment i used to do so much work,i had so much energy etc. but now i just dont have nothing. Im not a workaholic, i spend a lot of time watching youtube listening music etc. I tried taking a break from this work but it didnt help. Should i take a dopamine detox or what? I also started taking schoolwork more serious, tried listening carefully at lessons, focusing on understanding rather than just cramming, tried to become more curious about what they teaching us about, tried learning 2hrs everyday, but in the end of the day im dead tired so i stopped it. I just cant understand how yall,leo and everybody doing so much stuff,having so much energy?Im not lazy, procrastinating or any kind of this stuff, i have so much ideas what i want to do but zero energy. Im getting enough sleep, i dont eat sh*t, im exercising a bit everyday. This is not just a "season" for me its been couple of months since i feel like this.

Look into the symptoms of GERD. Any of those seem related? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@ShardMare what sort of tests have you had so far? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Idk what kind of bloodwork i had done but i took several because i had issues with tiredness,dizziness etc etc. It turned out that im highly iron deficient and also celiac. But I have healed out from iron deficiency for like 9 months now. Recently i did an ultrasound from neck to belly but no result. Idk where to find material about how to deal with this stuff everywhere they just speak about exercise,sleep,diet...

Thyroid levels check? Tried yoga to open up the chest? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Bloodwork isn't enough to test the heart, you should get an echo to check the size of your ventricles, see if your valves are working properly, etc. I have a bicuspid aortic value that regurgitates moderately. At some point it will need to be replaced. This can cause the symptoms you describe. You could also get a calcium CT score but if you are under 35-40 it's fairly pointless to do so.  It could be thyroid, stress, any number of things. It might not even be heart related, it could be GERD, ulcers, gastritis, high sodium diet, mineral deficiencies, etc..... 

Stress causes many modern illnesses, but if you have a congenital issue, it's unlikely any amount of "acceptance" or other spiritual work will fix it.. for example Leo's thyroid issues, my bicuspid valve, type 1 diabetes, etc. Acceptance will allow you to be at peace with what is, which in itself helps. Resisting what is, creates stress... 

Edited by sholomar

Stresss

Thyroid 

Congenital heart 

Iron vitamin deficit 

Bp

Diabetes 

Lung pain 

Gerd 

Gall bladder issues

Kidney issues 

Rule out all 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Tried yoga to open up the chest? 

How effective was that for you? 

@mandyjw yeah i checked it. Thanks i will try it.

@sholomar i actually have mouth ulcer quite frequently but dont know nothing about it, i'll check out that. Btw I also have problems with constipation but thats probably because im celiac. 

@Preety_India Thank you!!

I also had pain in my chest. In my case it definitely wasn't medical but emotional issue. It wasn't ordinary kind of pain. It didn't feel physical. It might be related to heart chakra.

@ShardMareI've had the same symptoms from and autoimmune problem but I thought you healed your gut so I wasn't going to bring it up. 

I've had lung pain maybe you have pain somewhere else in the chest idn. Can you feel it? 

Fix your gut and you'll get your energy back 100% and if you are same as me chest pain will go away. 

Edited by Opo

20 hours ago, Opo said:

How effective was that for you? 

I've only had temporary chest pain issues, and it's been helpful. Yoga poses as a routine practice have been a huge help for chronic back and hip issues though. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost