Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris365

DPDR for last 2 days, any advice?

3 posts in this topic

So I'm having a bit of DPDR for the last 2 days, and while it can cause some negative mental states, I'm working with it to see it as a positive.

Could be as a result of meditation where I'm seeing through the ireality of the ego, this DPDR state it is seen as a negative.

It's an opportunity to Love (accept unconditionally) whatever arises, including DPDR

Another useful pointer is that I'm the Awareness that is aware of this state, and not the state itself.

Any other suggestions?

Take a break from consciousness work in replacement of doing things that are more grounding e.g. running, yoga, being in nature with bare feet in the grass. DPDR can often be a sign of underlying anxiety issues, perhaps even be a form of ego backlash although I'm not sure yet. Most important thing is to practice being more grounded. 

It was framed in a negative way by labeling it "DPDR".

On the plus side, all (ruminating) thoughts have no energy behind them anymore, any stress I might have had with work, family, is reduced to being nonexistent.

It's not so bad after all :)

I think I'll try and go deeper into the no person state, what's the worst that could happen.

Might be Reality is showing me something...