Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dyslexicCnut

"Rapture Dreams"

1 post in this topic

Does anybody have a reasonable explanation for this seemingly newly emerging phenomenon of "Rapture dream" testimonies appearing on youtube? Despite my scientific approach to comprehending reality, and my strongly held positions of religion being a poisonous slew of dogmatic bullshit, I'm finding myself forced to give credence to these testimonies. If you search "rapture dream" on youtube you'll certainly find multiple accounts of what was witnessed in various dreams, uploaded within the past few weeks, days or even hours, all of which attest to an imminent arrival of divine forces, and "end times".

The reason why I can't help but take them seriously is because, a few months ago, I had an absolutely insane, paradigm shifting LSD experience in which the mystical facets of reality were made undeniably clear to me (an egoically tough pill to swallow, as a previously stubborn atheist), and I recently had vivid flashbacks of this experience. The flashbacks (provoked merely from marijuana usage if you can believe that) evoked another mystical experience, in which I seemed to rather unambiguously experience communication from divine forces that manifested through my common surroundings, such as my entertainment, podcasts and such. It was as though every word coming from my speakers presented a double meaning, in which I could interpret as divine messages that made perfect sense to me while also discernible as commonplace, unremarkable podcast banter, such that if another person were in the room, they would simply hear the crude, raunchy humor that you would expect from my typical means of entertainment, but in this moment of seemingly undeniable mysticism, I was interpreting every word as a divine expression of consciousness, and as personalized messages that deeply resonated with me. 

This freaked me the fuck out at first. Imagine thinking to yourself "God if you're really there, make some sort of noise", then hearing the exact noise you conjured in your head, but in fact truly audible in the physical world. Now imagine this happening repeatedly, time after time, such that there was no longer any doubt you were being communicated with. The moment that it became clear what was happening, I started shaking uncontrollably, like no other anxiety I had felt before. Within seconds though, I was comforted with an indescribable understanding that what I was experiencing was actually a "good" thing, and that I should not fear it. 

One of the "messages" that I received, was a warning that society is truly going to be fucked in the coming months. Exponentially more homeless people, excessive violence and suffering, to be specific. This all corresponds fittingly with the rapture dream testimonies I am now seeing. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Does anyone know why all these people are saying 2020 is the year of the rapture? The night I had this experience I came across a youtube channel that gave me strong "turquoise" vibes in which the main speaker seems to be alluding to similar conclusions. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHc9cSStIlcDtbb5pWivN9g

I just want more information, like, seriously. This shit is crazy, I would never have expected any of this to be possible even a year ago, and I would have previously dismissed this alluring personality as a batshit insane psycho mental patient. But instead I find myself desperately waiting for more of her content, as I have religiously watched every video.