Followers 0
Preety_India

CHAKRA system and Maslow, Spiral Dynamics in My Life ???Baseline Spirituality

143 posts in this topic

I'd have suicided long ago. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, louhad said:

yes, exactly! that said, from my perspective at least,  the stage green value system and worldview is better equipped to facilitate our collective survival given our current economic and social conditions. 

If you ask the average conservative what the biggest problems in our country are, most would say something like: abortion, transgendered people, antifa, atheism, lack of family values, people being lazy, big government, and marxist academics(if we are being real, I'd say that a majority of republicans are conspiracy theorists). 

Those operating within the domain of blue/orange can't seem to even cognitively register things like income inequality, healthcare inequality, educational inequality, systemic racism, and climate change as the existential threats to our survival that they are. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@louhad agree. Stage Green recognizes the broader aspects of societal issues that usually hit home. It's less egoic and less deluded. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Many people get consumed with demonizing Green to the point that they forget the positive broader aspects of Green. Green is easiest to troll and target yet difficult to embody in depth. 

This is wonderfully illustrated in the following comments. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

To me Hitler is a solid combination of red and Blue. He used brute force to get what he wanted. 

However i don't see Hitler as a narcissist. To me he was drunk in passion, he wanted something, a purpose, probably the best example of a delusional toxic life purpose.. 

I don't think Hitler wanted power but righteousness. In his mind what he was doing was exactly right and necessary. It seems he put his creative energy into politics and wanted it to thrive. 

His ideas were too extreme and far fetched, from the depth of pure madness. 

I wonder what Hitler would have been like if he were a young man today, would he be equally mad or would he chill himself in a bunker with psychedelics. 

One thing is true. Hitler was a brave soldier. He took risks unlike the draft dodger in the white house right now. He won medals in the army. Yet it sounds inappropriate to associate the word brave with someone like Hitler. 

I often wonder if there can ever be a positive version of Hitler. Someone kind and protective yet upfront brave and tenacious. Someone open minded to all races and yet resilient and passionate and firm in their pursuit of life..